Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouse’s Sims Mafia - Mafia Wins!

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
edited June 2020 in Off Topic Chat
You and your friends we’re all happily playing the Sims together. All of the sudden, after one of your friends gave a Sim pufferfish, everyone’s Sims turned to look at their player. Then, the Sims all jumped out of the screen! You heard a shreek from next door. Your Sims guru, next door neighbor Bob’s Sims has left the computer also. Every simmer in the neighborhood soon grouped up at the neighborhood park. Soon after, the friend who killed the Sim, started choking behind you. Everybody turned around to see her choking on pufferfish. Somebody ran to save her but it was to late. There were Sims among them, killing them off like everybody had done to them. They have to find the Sims and take them out before it’s fo late.

The set up is: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Double_Day_Unlimited
Because of some of the rules in the set up, make sure whenever u unvote u say UNVOTE MOUSE instead of just UNVOTE. AKA make sure u specify who u are unvoting

Rules for mafia:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/895730/general-mafia-rules-guidelines-and-information/p1
I don’t know how to do the thing that pretty much everyone else does so here is a link to the rules.

Roles:
Vanilla Townies -
Caroline, the CaS Master
Bob, The Sim Guru
Garret, Thr House Builder that Everone wishes they were
Fiona, The Average Player
Hal, The CC Obsessor
Haley, The Sim Killer
David, That Guy who Thinks he is a Sim

Mafia Goons -
Bella Goth
Malcolm Landgrab

Players:
1. Broncos (Garret, The House Builder Everyone Wishes They Were)
2. Keyen (Bella Goth)
3. Nerd☠️ (Caroline, The CaS Master)
4. Luna☠️ (Bob, The Sim Guru)
5. City (David, The Guy who Thinks he is a Sim)
6. Sophia☠️ (Hal, The CC Obsessor)
7. Plumbob☠️ (Haley, The Sim Killer)
8. Dekay☠️ (Fiona, The Average Player)
9. Zinnia☠️ (Malcolm Landgrab)

Replacements:
Post edited by Mouselline on

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Me!!!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    me joins
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Mouselline wrote: »
    You and your friends we’re all happily playing the Sims together. All of the sudden, after one of your friends gave a Sim pufferfish, everyone’s Sims turned to look at their player. Then, the Sims all jumped out of the screen! You heard a shreek from next door. Your Sims guru, next door neighbor Bob’s Sims has left the computer also. Every simmer in the neighborhood soon grouped up at the neighborhood park. Soon after, the friend who killed the Sim, started choking behind you. Everybody turned around to see her choking on pufferfish. Somebody ran to save her but it was to late. There were Sims among them, killing them off like everybody had done to them. They have to find the Sims and take them out before it’s fo late.

I do not yet have the set up yet. I will be keeping sign ups open till further notice. I will set a date for that when Keyen’s game ends.

Rules for mafia:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/895730/general-mafia-rules-guidelines-and-information/p1
    I don’t know how to do the thing that pretty much everyone else does so here is a link to the rules.

Players:

Replacements:

that rules thread still exists lmao

i should probably update it

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I do not yet have the set up yet. I will be keeping sign ups open till further notice. I will set a date for that when Keyen’s game ends.

Rules for mafia:

Players:

Replacements:

:D I forgot it existed
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'll join!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Rules for mafia:

Players:

Replacements:

Lol just found it linked in the masterlist so I decided to use it
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    ME!!!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'll join
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I can't join because I have a lot going on right now. Gl all. I'll watch.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I’ll join.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I'll join :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,576 Member
    I'll join.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    @ThatPlumbobRob ya joining??

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'll play.
    unknown.png
    I'll play.
    yay!!

I updated the post to say when sign ups will stop and the game will start. Make sure u check it out
    You can start PM-ing us now slowly as a placeholder if you're gonna give out roles in just 1 hour cuz you might get spam blocked then.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    You can start PM-ing us now slowly as a placeholder if you're gonna give out roles in just 1 hour cuz you might get spam blocked then.

Yes, also, pro-tip. If you send 4 min apart, you wont get spam blocked.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Maybe I better sit this one out...
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Usually I don't have patience to wait 4 mins and then I post slightly earlier than that and reactivate the spam block for another 2 mins. XD
    832XG3D.gif

It starts Sunday CST... I think I put the wrong time zone but right now it’s very early Saturday CST

Thx for the tip. I usually use old pms from previous mafia games. You don’t get spam blocked if u don’t make a new one

Thx for the tip. I usually use old pms from previous mafia games. You don’t get spam blocked if u don’t make a new one

Very true
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I send them out as people sign up.
    unknown.png