Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the “Warn about Bed safety” option?

Apologies if this was around before today’s patch but I only noticed it today in my friendly interactions. What is it from?

Comments

• NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I think it's just an easter egg to do with how deadly the murphy beds used to be before the patch.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    I think it's just an easter egg to do with how deadly the murphy beds used to be before the patch.

I loved how deadly they were. I just never put a lot of work into a Sim if I added a murphy bed. I think I was up to 31 sims deaths in one house. I kept moving people in.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    All of my sims can "Warn about the bed saftey". Kids, teens, young adult, adult and elders. It looks like it mit be a lot trait because it has a ghost by it, like a lot trait. None of my lots have a trait.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    It used to be a interaction that could be only done by ghosts who died by murphy beds (it wasn't in the friendly interactions before, it appeared as "wake up and warn" interaction and after waking up the sim that interaction appears).
  • WugriWugri Posts: 23 Member
    > @joRN1414 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I loved how deadly they were. I just never put a lot of work into a Sim if I added a murphy bed. I think I was up to 31 sims deaths in one house. I kept moving people in.

That's awesome XD. Got a screenshot of your graveyard? I pretty much stopped using murphy beds after it killed my second sim :wink: