Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

thank you for patch but just wanan report a bug

2...Next

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited June 2020
    I just downloaded the newest patch, which is some kind of quick fix. Well now I have the worst bugs I ever had in my game. The ground has weird question mark squares, sims and objects disappear.

Omg, I tried to open new save and new game. Even more horrible bugs appear which makes the game unplayable. I cannot even see the sim in the CAS and some worlds do not show in the world menu.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Jadeleine wrote: »
    I just downloaded the newest patch, which is some kind of quick fix. Well now I have the worst bugs I ever had in my game. The ground has weird question mark squares, sims and objects disappear.

Omg, I tried to open new save and new game. Even more horrible bugs appear which makes the game unplayable. I cannot even see the sim in the CAS and some worlds do not show in the world menu.

Sounds like a bad install. You need to do a repair. Remove all mods & CC first, right click the game in Origin, then 'repair.'
  • NissaSims83NissaSims83 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am not sure if this is a bug or not but maybe someone can help me figure it out. My sim loves to dive for deals and fixes everything she finds and then sells it in her retail store. I put everything up for sale in the store and as soon as I open the doors people come in and start swiping about 10 items or so and then finally start paying for the other items that are left. So I end up losing money on the 10 or so items people swipe. Sharing is caring isn't on in the neighborhood so I'm not really sure what's going on. Any help would be appreciated.
  • jgizmo22jgizmo22 Posts: 245 Member
    My bugs...

Like everyone else here, my pet seems to run off. But also, I am finding that sims are taking it upon themselves to cook cakes, and make that new herbal drink? Their hunger is full, my teenage sim just finished eating dinner and decided to make a cake! they are wasting simoleons and food by cooking so much on their own!! Also people seem to just walk in my front door like its no ones business without even knocking? anyone else???
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Jadeleine wrote: »

Sounds like a bad install. You need to do a repair. Remove all mods & CC first, right click the game in Origin, then 'repair.'

I dont use mods but repair helped, thanks.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    edited June 2020
    Does anyone see pets running off without the EP? Because I didn't buy it and did not yet have any pet disappear. Maybe it's a bug that came with the EP?
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    I am not sure if this is a bug or not but maybe someone can help me figure it out. My sim loves to dive for deals and fixes everything she finds and then sells it in her retail store. I put everything up for sale in the store and as soon as I open the doors people come in and start swiping about 10 items or so and then finally start paying for the other items that are left. So I end up losing money on the 10 or so items people swipe. Sharing is caring isn't on in the neighborhood so I'm not really sure what's going on. Any help would be appreciated.

There's sims with a Kleptopmanic trait so they can steal stuff, i only just started playing TS4 and created a new sim, used what money she had to build a small home and first time letting anyone in and they swiped her double bed LOL, as far as i can tell their Klepto traits can let them steal anywhere.
  • AnekiGXAnekiGX Posts: 1 New Member
    Starting last night I've noticed bugs here and there...

My stuff keeps missing. So what has gone missing so far:

1) 2 night tables and their deco
    2) 1 laptop (could be swiped by a thief, I dunno)
    3) 3 barstools
    4) 1 outdoor picnic table
    5) Dishwasher and counter...

The dishwasher I'm the most 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off at because it's upgraded and it takes a long time to complete the upgrade... so now it's back to square one...

So things stopped disappearing after I repaired the game and basically barricaded my house (it was originally meant to be some kind of open concept, but I guess gated is how things roll)...

Then, I notice my Sims start to get thirsty. Like, really thirsty. Super incredibly thirsty.

They keep getting drinks. They would stop eating, stop reading, stop whatever they are doing JUST TO GET A DRINK.

Empty action queue? Get a drink.

A minute before work? Get a drink.

My Sim's brother literally downed four glasses of drinks consecutively... like, why? ==

Then of course for the Acting career, the hair and make up task can't be completed... clicking on the station doesn't yield any options, like, no reaction at all. Doomed for a low job rating. I guess I can't actually play the main part of the acting career then... (like, why on earth did I get this pack then?).

Sigh.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Am discovering that after the latest series of patches many of the ordinary activities are either taking much longer than they used to or are not working at all. Some examples: sims no longer wash after using the toilet, after waking up from sleeping the 'sleep' thing remains in the cue so even urgent needs just drop out of the cue, sims just stand around doing utterly nothing even more so than before, response time to commands is much increased, the most common response to house furnishings/decorations is an uncomfortable moodlet. Too steep a price for flexible door/window placement & a ladder.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I should tag a few of the QA Gurus too to help with some of these bugs. I have a big with seeds disappeared with the hydroponics planter. @SimGuruArvin @SimGuruNick @SimQARobo
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Loves Outdoors sims no longer love the outdoors.
  • rpierce61rpierce61 Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm having the same issue with gardening. The plants fail to germinate just about every time. If I put the planter in my household inventory and then put it back, then try to plant again, it usually works. It's very annoying to have to do this, though. Also, last night I had an issue with the parenting skill. When my adult sim tries to teach the toddler to go potty, they take them to the potty then turn their back and are not receiving any parenting skill. Same thing happens when they try to teach them using the blocks. Anyone else have this problem?
    rpierce61 wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue with gardening. The plants fail to germinate just about every time. If I put the planter in my household inventory and then put it back, then try to plant again, it usually works. It's very annoying to have to do this, though. Also, last night I had an issue with the parenting skill. When my adult sim tries to teach the toddler to go potty, they take them to the potty then turn their back and are not receiving any parenting skill. Same thing happens when they try to teach them using the blocks. Anyone else have this problem?

@rpierce61 I have the potty training issue. Witnessed it yesterday and thought the action had been cancelled. I've seen fully-grown plants shrink back to seeds.
  • rpierce61rpierce61 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @calaprfy said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > @rpierce61 I have the potty training issue. Witnessed it yesterday and thought the action had been cancelled. I've seen fully-grown plants shrink back to seeds.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one having this issue. Regarding plants, I could never get the coconut tree to stay mature long enough to harvest. Every morning it was back to as if I'd just planted it. Does anyone else have the problem of invited guests heading straight to the grill and start brewing an herbal remedy? I'm having this issue as well.
  • SimQARoboSimQARobo Posts: 248 SimQA
    Scobre wrote: »
    I should tag a few of the QA Gurus too to help with some of these bugs. I have a big with seeds disappeared with the hydroponics planter. @SimGuruArvin @SimGuruNick @SimQARobo

Hello. Please post in the bug forum, so that the bugs are in one place.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Thank you :)
    If I don't actively respond here, I'm sorry. I can get a bit busy over at https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
    edited June 2020
    There's definitely a bug with the doors when i first start a new Household i have to delete all the doors and replace them with new ones or they can't go through them, i just started to play The Goths and Mortimer got stuck in the bathroom cos he couldn't go through the door lol.

Edit: Noop... still there... i just replaced the entire wall, the flooring either side and all functional objects in the bathroom connected to Mortimer and Bella's room so THAT may have fixed it but... I wonder why it corrupts with a newly played Household?.
    Post edited by BohoFlower on
  • RebpetRebpet Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="MaryAgnes;c-17528489"]I have two adults and a dog on the shipping container lot, and my dog keeps disappearing when I go to other lots as well. Even the adults sometimes. Also, the repo woman just showed up, claiming that my dog had not paid its bills. Ive set the lot to be off the grid, as im doing rags to riches.[/quote]

I keep getting bills on the same lot, even though I'm off the grid. I haven't had a proper look at the bill break-down yet, but I just remembered reading that the off the grid lot trait only takes away the utility bills. I believe we still have to pay lot taxes. Could this be what's happening to you? Not sure why the repo woman wants your dog to pay the bills, though. And your sims disappearing is just really weird...

In my game it's the harvestables that my sim finds when dumpster diving that disappear. It will tell me "Sim found a carrot while dumpster diving", I'll see the carrot in the inventory and a few seconds later it disappears before my eyes. My sim has found some really cool harvestables when dumpster diving but they all disappeared. :(
    Quite a few bugs with Toddlers too i just got to playing them with the Pancake family and Eliza had twins, first the adults keep swarming them so it's a pain when i want to feed them or put them to bed, it refuses to indicate i want to put a toddler to bed so i have to pick them up go into the room and then click on the bed and click the action to put them in the Toddler Bed and finally playing with the Toddlers animation is SO broken like the adult is contorting their arms going in their body as they spin and all i see is fireworks around the Toddler like i think the Adult is meant to be spinning the Toddler around but noop... not what it looks like lol.
    I thought the pet poop could be used as fertiliser again? Not in my game.

And daycare doesn't care for toddlers.
  • SpissmusaSpissmusa Posts: 1 New Member
    After installing Eco living all sims has become kleptomans, it has become really annoying. Can it be fixed please?