Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien baby storyline

Created a new save with... Dad (Elder), mom (Elder), daughter (young adult), aunt (elder), uncle (Elder), and cousin (Elder). Moved daughter and cousin in together to go to University as rivals. Everything is going as planned the cousins are doing great and loving the rivalry. They are about to go to their forth term. I saved and went to manage worlds to check on the elderly family dynamic, BOOM female ailen baby has arrived in the household.

My mind is blown here. Obviously elders are allowed to have alien babies without mods (I didn't know this). There are choices I can make here..

Keep the baby with it's father until he passes away then transfer her to his daughter's household. Or send the baby back.

What happens when I send the baby back? Will I still be able to interact with her?

What would you do?

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Sending back deletes the baby from the game. I'd rather put it with a townie family than letting this happen.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    kaylin205 wrote: »
    Created a new save with... Dad (Elder), mom (Elder), daughter (young adult), aunt (elder), uncle (Elder), and cousin (Elder). Moved daughter and cousin in together to go to University as rivals. Everything is going as planned the cousins are doing great and loving the rivalry. They are about to go to their forth term. I saved and went to manage worlds to check on the elderly family dynamic, BOOM female ailen baby has arrived in the household.

My mind is blown here. Obviously elders are allowed to have alien babies without mods (I didn't know this). There are choices I can make here..

Keep the baby with it's father until he passes away then transfer her to his daughter's household. Or send the baby back.

What happens when I send the baby back? Will I still be able to interact with her?

What would you do?

Keep the baby! Alien babies are adorable! ❤️
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    edited June 2020
    I'm not to keen on occults, but I did keep the baby. Her father passed away, she moved in with her human half sister and her boyfriend. They are expecting and she is excited to be an aunt. They are adorable together.