March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Objects you want for kids

Comments

• orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    A ball to play catch with
    This can be a group activity for sims of all ages. I’d like to bond with the kids this way. They can have their deep conversations (like I see in the movies) or maybe we can aim higher and push it so we can have leagues! :D
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Knives and climbable trees, for children and toddlers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkiij9dJfcw
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Easy bake oven
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    This can be a group activity for sims of all ages. I’d like to bond with the kids this way. They can have their deep conversations (like I see in the movies) or maybe we can aim higher and push it so we can have leagues! :D

I would be okay with rabbit hole leagues but if they could do it for real that would be great
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • GPHGPH Posts: 67 Member
    ⚠️ URGENT:

I just want to make everyone aware about this for those that play the Sims 4 game for a reason. So if you do want the Sims 4 game to be the best game ever and you love the Sims 4 game, then you will need to keep sharing this long (Missing Items) post. The more the Sims 4 game has on it the better the Sims 4 game will be. The Sims 4 game needs to have all the (Missing Items) on it for the Sims 4 game to be 100% completed. By sharing this post to other people who love the Sims 4 game it will give other people ideas, and it will also be there for the Sims studio team to look at on the Sims Forums website. This means that the Sims studio team who make these games will be able to see the list and add it onto the game. But I do desperately need everyone’s help with this aswell as putting this post onto the Sims Forums website everyday myself. But if I can do this you can too. But if you don’t care about the Sims 4 game then don’t share this urgent post!

(MISSING ITEMS)

(1) Tree house!
    (2) Fairy/ pixie party house!
    (3) Extra animal toys!
    (4) Extra animal beds!
    (5) Factory departments!
    (6) Factory jobs!
    (7) Supermarket departments!
    (8) Supermarket jobs!
    (9) Retail departments!
    (10) Retail jobs!
    (11) Beauty salon departments!
    (12) Beauty salon jobs!
    (13) Art departments!
    (14) Art jobs!
    (15) Swimming life guard departments!
    (16) Swimming life guard jobs!
    (17) Big school departments!
    (18) Big school jobs!
    (19) Nursery departments!
    (20) Nursery jobs!
    (21) Primary school departments!
    (22) Primary school jobs!
    (23) College departments!
    (24) College jobs!
    (25) University jobs!
    (27) Administration office departments!
    (28) Administration jobs!
    (29) Cars for travelling!
    (30) Vans for travelling!
    (31) Buses for public transport travelling!
    (32) Company lorries for travelling!
    (33) Trains for public transport travelling!
    (34) Delivery driver jobs/ lorry drivers and van drivers!
    (35) More house roofs!
    (36) Extra flowers!
    (37) Squirls!
    (38) Bats!
    (39) Birds!
    (40) Ball room department!
    (41) Cows!
    (42) Sheep!
    (43) Insects!
    (44) Hedge hogs!
    (45) Parrots!
    (46) Pigs!
    (47) Seagulls!
    (48) Extra fish tanks!
    (49) Extra fish!
    (50) Road signs!
    (51) Extra cafe shop departments!
    (52) Extra restaurant departments!
    (53) Sports departments!
    (54) Sports jobs!
    (55) Hospital departments!
    (56) Hospital jobs!
    (57) Police departments!
    (58) Police jobs!
    (59) Helicopters!
    (60) Helicopter jobs!
    (61) Red telephone box!
    (62) Red letter mail box!
    (63) Street bins!
    (64) Street bin cleaner jobs!
    (65) Mobile phone shops!
    (66) Mobile phone shop jobs!
    (67) Motorways!
    (68) Motorway traffic officer cars!
    (69) Hotel departments!
    (70) Hotel receptionist jobs!
    (71) Police cars!
    (72) Police camera vans!
    (73) Farming jobs!
    (74) Horse riding jobs!
    (75) Farmer jobs!
    (76) Security jobs!
    (77) Shoe shop!
    (78) Shoe shop jobs!
    (79) Glasses opticians shop!
    (80) Glasses opticians shop jobs!
    (81) Belly piercing!
    (82) Tongue piercing!
    (83) Extra tattoos! (Dolphins) (Stars) (Dolphins) (Fairies) (Moon) (Hearts) (Butterflies) (Flowers) and more shapes!
    (84) Fish tank decorations!
    (85) Food supermarket isles!
    (86) Drink supermarket isles!
    (87) Nose hoop piercings!
    (88) Tongue piercings!
    (89) Belly piercings!
    (90) Upper ears piercing!
    (91) Tragus ears piercing!
    (92) Nipple piercing!
    (93) Car parks!
    (94) Bus stations!
    (95) Train stations!
    (96) Railway track!
    (97) Airplanes for travelling!
    (98) Airports!
    (99) Crains!
    (100) Space Rockets!

THESE MISSING ITEMS URGENTLY NEED TO BE ON THE SIMS 4 SO IF YOU DO CARE THEN PLZ SHARE THIS POST!!!!!!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Costume chest
    Actually I just want all the above.
    Easy bake oven
    Movotti wrote: »

I don't think they would give us knives but I think maybe wooden swords and climbable trees
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Dress up doll
    All of them. Children need more to be able to do. I love all of those ideas.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2020
    Dress up doll
    Bikes are nice, but I didn't want to waste the vote on something that we are going to get anyways. If they have the adult one then the kids will follow. Probably have a pack or using it for another month in updates.

I have been wanting a baby doll for girls for a while, because it is the one toy that has always defined a girl and yet we never get them. The super Barbies are nice, but baby dolls would be a very realistic addition.

We need a large family pack with a free freed infants update and preteens if they ever are adding them. It would be the perfect GP pack to introduce many teen, kid, toddler, and infant related content or even an EP, because so much is missing.

Slings(front cradle &on the back), car seats, and stroller for taking infants everywhere, even on trips. Playpen, swing,
    playmat, fancy lace pram, lots of clothes, baby lotion action, infant tub, blow-up boat to go in pools/ocean, passies(square and round), hand toys( Small world stuffed animal, teething ring, ball, ECT- as infant ages); also useable by toddlers as well. Swan and other versions of electric rocking cradles. Baby lights and lullaby music toy to hang on wall(IRL they hang on babybed). Bed with rotating hanging mobile with hanging toys (space, clown, zoo animals, farm animals, supernatural ones( mermaids/ghost/vampire/cowplant/ llama ECT.) with lullaby music.

Toddlers would also get a walker, toddler plastic books to look at by themselves, baby dolls for girls, large fire truck with sounds, push down spinner with lights and sounds, and several other new toys. Tricycles for toddlers and bikes for kids. Peddle vehicles for toddlers and motorized ones for kids. Many of the items mentioned by OP. Toddler boat or animal to ride on for toddlers to use in the ocean and the pool. Would be nice for kids and adults too. Color books on floor. Lego men. Mermaid doll. Large stand up toy chest. Train set(santa version for Christmas and scary one for Halloween, bunny one for spring). Ability to pop bubbles along with kids from new bubble blaster..

Blankies- for cuddling, crying into, or sleep with interaction. Suck thumb gives cute awwe vibe to others- put hot sauce on to break toddlers from it.

Many types of riders to complement packs we have had and cow plant and llamas. Merry go round, teter toter, cool train to investigate through, pole with swinging ball, treehouses, plastic Lg toy houses and tents to play and sleep in. Mini trampoline. Bucket swing set for toddlers.

Never tried it in seasons, but if toddlers can't use the beach towel for a nap, then they can along with infants.

"I love you" expression always available for all age groups.

Babysitter (2 paths- home or goes to other sim's homes), nanny ( lives with family like Butler), and daycare center worker jobs in new daycare center lot. Wire chain link fence for daycare yard with lock for toddlers and kids interactions.

Special elders tell about old days to children, toddlers, and infants.

Sleeping bags for toddlers, kids, and adults.

Bunkbeds, beanbag seat, gamer seat- gives boost in gaming.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Treehouse
    This and teh costume chest. I used to use this all the time in TS3. The best features for child lifestage IMHO.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Treehouse
    I really miss treehouses.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Just_PeachyJust_Peachy Posts: 50 Member
    Jump rope
    I could hardly choose bc we desperately need all these items lol. I really want some of those things that normal kids do, like make up handshakes, jump rope, hopscotch, have sleepovers, play dress-up (the list could go on and on and on and on) instead of just different types of dollhouses and swingsets :/
    Easy bake oven
    davina1221 wrote: »
    Bikes are nice, but I didn't want to waste the vote on something that we are going to get anyways. If they have the adult one then the kids will follow. Probably have a pack or using it for another month in updates.

I have been wanting a baby doll for girls for a while, because it is the one toy that has always defined a girl and yet we never get them. The super Barbies are nice, but baby dolls would be a very realistic addition.

We need a large family pack with a free freed infants update and preteens if they ever are adding them. It would be the perfect GP pack to introduce many teen, kid, toddler, and infant related content or even an EP, because so much is missing.

Slings(front cradle &on the back), car seats, and stroller for taking infants everywhere, even on trips. Playpen, swing,
    playmat, fancy lace pram, lots of clothes, baby lotion action, infant tub, blow-up boat to go in pools/ocean, passies(square and round), hand toys( Small world stuffed animal, teething ring, ball, ECT- as infant ages); also useable by toddlers as well. Swan and other versions of electric rocking cradles. Baby lights and lullaby music toy to hang on wall(IRL they hang on babybed). Bed with rotating hanging mobile with hanging toys (space, clown, zoo animals, farm animals, supernatural ones( mermaids/ghost/vampire/cowplant/ llama ECT.) with lullaby music.

Toddlers would also get a walker, toddler plastic books to look at by themselves, baby dolls for girls, large fire truck with sounds, push down spinner with lights and sounds, and several other new toys. Tricycles for toddlers and bikes for kids. Peddle vehicles for toddlers and motorized ones for kids. Many of the items mentioned by OP. Toddler boat or animal to ride on for toddlers to use in the ocean and the pool. Would be nice for kids and adults too. Color books on floor. Lego men. Mermaid doll. Large stand up toy chest. Train set(santa version for Christmas and scary one for Halloween, bunny one for spring). Ability to pop bubbles along with kids from new bubble blaster..

Blankies- for cuddling, crying into, or sleep with interaction. Suck thumb gives cute awwe vibe to others- put hot sauce on to break toddlers from it.

Many types of riders to complement packs we have had and cow plant and llamas. Merry go round, teter toter, cool train to investigate through, pole with swinging ball, treehouses, plastic Lg toy houses and tents to play and sleep in. Mini trampoline. Bucket swing set for toddlers.

Never tried it in seasons, but if toddlers can't use the beach towel for a nap, then they can along with infants.

"I love you" expression always available for all age groups.

Babysitter (2 paths- home or goes to other sim's homes), nanny ( lives with family like Butler), and daycare center worker jobs in new daycare center lot. Wire chain link fence for daycare yard with lock for toddlers and kids interactions.

Special elders tell about old days to children, toddlers, and infants.

Sleeping bags for toddlers, kids, and adults.

Bunkbeds, beanbag seat, gamer seat- gives boost in gaming.

I really like your ideas
  • SimmerOfAgesSimmerOfAges Posts: 97 Member
    Treehouse
    I think I'd be very interesting to see the kids use treehouses... they could do different activities up there, like collecting leaves as another collectable, play, etc.
    My gallery ID is BrynnasaurousRex, as is my YouTube channel
  • KaylaxCapersKaylaxCapers Posts: 69 Member
    Easy bake oven
    Honestly all of these are great ideas, as are the others that simmers have put forward - at the moment, anything would be nice, I think we have enough activity table options now :)
    Easy bake oven
    Honestly all of these are great ideas, as are the others that simmers have put forward - at the moment, anything would be nice, I think we have enough activity table options now :)

so true
  • Dat_Four_Eyes_GuyDat_Four_Eyes_Guy Posts: 2 New Member
    Easy bake oven
    So I can cook the kid
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Movotti wrote: »

I don't think they would give us knives but I think maybe wooden swords and climbable trees

I could settle for wooden swords...

The game is too soft though. Knives would be more fun, for whittling, carving cheese sculptures, making reed whistles, cutting up fruit to share with a friend... Starting a fire.

If climbable trees were added, then if you have Get to work, your child should have a small risk of falling from the tree, and needing to go to hospital for a broken arm.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Costume chest
    The costume chest was how my children sims spent most of their fun time on sims 3.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    There are many objects I feel that kids should still have in game so I'm making this pole to see how other people feel

I want all those things for our kids but all the above isn't an option. I would also like slides, trains, playhouses, big wheels, magic kits to do magic shows, race tracks, Soap Box Cars they can build, ride and even compete in Soap Box Derbies, secret decoder rings. If they eat cereal have the possibility of a random prize. I can't speak for the rest of you but I remember a time I would demand certain cereals all because I wanted the cool prize/toy inside. I would love fo my child sims to have that same joy.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Costume chest
    I want the sim kids to have historical & futuristic costumes to wear.
  • Riri088Riri088 Posts: 3 New Member
    I want to see a return of the Rip Co. Little Baker Oven! Its the toy oven in sims 2 and 3 but not in sims 4 :neutral:
    Easy bake oven
    drakharis wrote: »
    There are many objects I feel that kids should still have in game so I'm making this pole to see how other people feel

I want all those things for our kids but all the above isn't an option. I would also like slides, trains, playhouses, big wheels, magic kits to do magic shows, race tracks, Soap Box Cars they can build, ride and even compete in Soap Box Derbies, secret decoder rings. If they eat cereal have the possibility of a random prize. I can't speak for the rest of you but I remember a time I would demand certain cereals all because I wanted the cool prize/toy inside. I would love fo my child sims to have that same joy.

Yeah I know all the above isn't an option that's because I wanted to see but people wanted more and everybody has a preference
  • j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    I've never really lived in a suburb, but aren't kids supposed to ride around in groups and nearly run you over and you yell after them? Why can't we have that?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    I chose bikes. So they can bike to the library, or around their neighborhood, like kids do, as an alternative to walking there. The could also bike with their parents but don't have to.

And a child Sim could choose any toy they wanted regardless of their gender, so no worries about there being too many stereotypical "girl" or "boy" toys. The Sim kids certainly won't let those concepts stop them. :)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
    A ball to play catch with
    We need more group activities so I'd love to see the ability to play catch. It would be a great fun activity for kids (and sims of all ages for that matter) and would also allow them to build relationships while they do it. Cloud gazing is great for building relationships without actively having to select social interactions, and playing catch could be similar. Also, it would provide another way for kids to build motor skill, which seem to be somewhat lacking. I find it so bizarre that the easiest way to build motor skill is to sit on a computer all day. Being able to play catch would help fix that and provide another actual active way to build motor skill.