Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Objects you want for kids

Β«13
There are many objects I feel that kids should still have in game so I'm making this pole to see how other people feel
more for sim kids and more drama please

Objects you want for kids 115 votes

Easy bake oven
8%
lisamwittfriendlysimmersCary1213LadyKynHearts4ucomicsforlifeTodilooNekia33painterKaylaxCapersDat_Four_Eyes_Guy 10 votes
Bikes that kids can ride
30%
crocobauraredrogue60aprilrosePseudonymsCamkatirishdragon7CynnaMariefoxprice83SerraNolwenDevSims91kristenleighwhiteIvyeyedSigzy05adduapinabizuktagKarababy52EnkiSchmidtkappowansixdeadqueensnessatay1920 35 votes
Jump rope
5%
teamjenCAPTAIN_NXR7SimsLovinLycanLorna08ChazzzyJust_Peachy 6 votes
Treehouse
23%
xMintloubyloulouKennziKaigeKate2450DoloresGreyCharleyNoel9SimKonfettipinneduphairhappyopiIzzeh96KoteykaDianesimssuvoltaCheetahAlyssaxstxrrysequenceElisdreamAmavariSquirrelTail15stxrliqhtcbookish_sammy 27 votes
Hopscotch
3%
luthienrisingKhrisstynePreCiiousSigma1202 4 votes
A ball to play catch with
7%
AbsafraginlootlyIsb917smurf45blueBabykittyjadeChadSims2Patch__2008BK747popstarsleyorenjiAi 9 votes
Ballet bar
9%
plantasimChampandGirlieannaliese39NationalPokedexSimzilla_7AshlynMckMarduc_PlaysAmandèleSimAlexandriaSimmingalCrayPinkAlien 11 votes
Dress up doll
3%
davina1221ValeahRhiannonravenLief 4 votes
Tea set
0%
Louise_G0325 1 vote
Costume chest
6%
klovey2texxx78garapoesJon the WizardLinzzscevolaSERVERFRAmattiemayhem 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    It was so hard to pick just one option! A lot of those would be really great, and there are some animations without objects that I wish we had (things like playing cat and mouse). I ended up picking the bikes mostly because it annoys me right now that we have bikes (and in two packs, too!) but kids don't get to ride bikes. I get that it would have required new objects and animations just like a new item, but there are so many activities that children should be able to do along with their parents that they arbitrarily can't, for budget reasons. Still, I'd love to see the return of the easy-bake oven, hopscotch, costume chest and playing catch. The jump rope and ballet bar would be really nice too.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Easy bake oven
    I feel the same way
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd vote for bikes but they would not be able to ride along side each other so I'm going with a ball to catch the boys need more to do.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    Treehouse
    Didn't we have a treehouse in TS3 Generations? I think I vaguely remember using it.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • Options
    afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    Treehouse
    Upon a quick DuckDuckGo search (because I watched Black Mirror and... No thank you), apparently we did!
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2020
    It's truly cruel to make us choose between these. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kids are in desperate need of more interactions and objects. I just chose this for the sake of choose one but we need them ALL.
    Including spring horses and seesaws and tag, and so much more
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    I'd actually like an "all of the above" option. :D
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ballet bar
    all of the above, but a ballet bar the most
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    Easy bake oven
    Also a slide.
  • Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    All of them. Kids need more activities.
  • Options
    RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    Dress up doll
    Kids need so much more! I'd also like some more mellow-colored kids' objects. It's super annoying to build a family home because none of the kids'objects match anything else. Can't we just have some wooden or not fluorescent colored kid's things?

I'm also so tired of the new packs not adding kids stuff. I actually love the new dollhouse in Eco Lifestyle, but couldn't they have added a tree house instead? Or at least some new interactions where kids can do some gardening?
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Jump rope
    I’d like to see how they do this.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Kids need so much more! I'd also like some more mellow-colored kids' objects. It's super annoying to build a family home because none of the kids'objects match anything else. Can't we just have some wooden or not fluorescent colored kid's things?

I'm also so tired of the new packs not adding kids stuff. I actually love the new dollhouse in Eco Lifestyle, but couldn't they have added a tree house instead? Or at least some new interactions where kids can do some gardening?

I thought it was just me. I hate to use kids stuff because it throws off the vibe in my whole house! πŸ˜… and that dollhouse haunts my sims dreams. One if only things kids had since basegame.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    I'd love it if handy sims could make a doll's house with the woodworking bench.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited June 2020
    All of the above; as well as a train set (also usable for adults--in fact, I know more adults into trains than kids. I'm 23 and dabble in them myself) as well as a "not copyright infringing version of LEGO. And something like a Hot Wheels track set? These were the things I played around with the most when I was a kid.
  • Options
    divsimsdivsims Posts: 8 New Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    I want everything there, but I can imagine a child sim riding a pink bike with ribbons and i love itt
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    I wan't all of them. Treehouses, slides, seesaw, merry-go-round, etc too.
    AND, please, don't focus on girl toys, female YA sims already have a bunch of stuff focused on them. I hope they'll balance the game.
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Hopscotch
    I think this would be very cute. I used to do this as a child.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Jump rope
    Two words: Double Dutch.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    Super hard to pick just one. I want bikes kids can ride. But, I want it so they can ride with the adult or rest of the family.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    I chose bikes but I would really like the ability to play miniature golf. It would be for everyone but that's okay by me.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Easy bake oven

I really hope we get a lot of the items on your list. Having the easy bake oven though just brings back found memories for me.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Easy bake oven

I think there's going to be a generations or family pack coming up sometime soon maybe the new never been done before idea for the new game pack is actually going to be a kids game pack that would be cool I would be so happy I know I'm not the only one
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Bikes that kids can ride
    In this order.
    1. Bikes
    2. Jump Rope
    3. Tree House
    4. Easy Bake Oven
    5. Teas Set
    6. Hopscotch
    β€œAll mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    Dress up doll
    i didnt see the treehouse vote but i wouldve choosen that why becuase when i was a litlle kid i really wanted one