Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch

Comments

• FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Sorry if this was already mentioned, but some cc windows and possibly doors are not compatible with half-tiles. I found this out from the wareham window privat center 1x1, by mustke.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited June 2020
    Broken
    • All Year Plants (Scarlet)
    • Buy Magic Items from Computer (Scarlet)
    • Faster Homework (Uni Edition) (Scarlet)
    • Free Hire NPC (On Community Lots) (Scarlet)
    • Less Patchy Time (Scarlet)
    • No/All Required Recipe Ingredients (Scarlet) - No Required Ingredients is compatible, the rest need an update.
    • No Auto Change Channel (Scarlet)
    • No Weather Outfits Required (Scarlet)
    • Plain Tea (Scarlet)
    • Publish Books on Computer (Scarlet)
    • Servo Tweaks (Scarlet)
    • Shower Woohoo Tweaks (Scarlet)
    • SimCity Loans (Scarlet)
    • Socially Anxious Trait (Scarlet)

Reported Fine by Creator
    • Scarlet: All mods not listed above (including earlier) as broken
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • TashiTashi Posts: 46 Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > @Tashi Have you tested those alone? I've usually seen that report by now so just double-checking
    >
    > Updated* Hire More DJs & Bartenders (RevyRei)
    > * Mute the DJ Booth (RevyRei)
    > * No Pets at the Club (RevyRei)
    > * QuickVids (Mikya)
    > * Vampire Reflection Enabled (RevyRei)
    > * Write Songs and Books Faster - QuickWrite (Mikya)
    >
    >
    > Reported Fine by Creator* Arckange: Quickly Check Course Performance
    > * RevyRei: Vamp Spar Gains Conflict Resolution, No DJ or Bartender Uniforms

Yes, I have nothing else added to vanilla game so far.
    No Longer Needed
    • Sketchpad in Inventory (Nies)

Reported Fine by Creator
    • Nies: "Throw Up" For Everysim, Low Fun Is Boring
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Finally got my files sorted and was able to do a quick compare of my mods.

Broken/Needs Updating:
    Xhallie Custom Wrench Icon
    Stand Still in CAS (Shimrod version)
    Bloody Vampire Bites & Wounds (only one file, new mod that I didn't promote for this exact reason, lol)
    Everyone Can Suntan

No Changes/Seems fine:
    No Fade On Everything
    No Fade On Sims & Objects
    No Autonomous View Aquarium
    No Social Motive Decay
    Removed Occult Plumbob Ring
    Ghosts Stay White
    Unlimited Donations

@luthienrising I think you may have missed my post :lol:
  • mecbarmecbar Posts: 6 New Member
    Mods by Ksuihuh are broken too
    > @hyrulerose said:
    > Figured I'd let you know in case it's helpful - I tested (in CAS & in-game) Kijiko's 3D lashes as well as the 'remove EA lashes' skin detail from Kijiko, and both appear to be working fine for me.

This is odd. When I put the lashes on my sim they didn't show up on her. I exited cas, didn't take them back off first, and she had the metallic look of broken cc. Took the lashes off and then she was fine. Again, I am not yet using any mods or other cc.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    the aspirations do not show what points you get for completing aspirations after the patch today
  • AwenyaAwenya Posts: 36 Member
    Tashi wrote: »
    > @hyrulerose said:
    > Figured I'd let you know in case it's helpful - I tested (in CAS & in-game) Kijiko's 3D lashes as well as the 'remove EA lashes' skin detail from Kijiko, and both appear to be working fine for me.

This is odd. When I put the lashes on my sim they didn't show up on her. I exited cas, didn't take them back off first, and she had the metallic look of broken cc. Took the lashes off and then she was fine. Again, I am not yet using any mods or other cc.

Kijiko skin detail eyelashes cannot be worn with rings. Any time I think something funky is going on with the eyelashes it is usually due to an accessory I didn't catch. Did you check to make sure your sim was not wearing ring/hand accessories?
    ZRVBb9i2_o.png
    Origin ID: LadyZOOKOR
  • BFIrreraBFIrrera Posts: 38 Member
    > @bandit5 said:
    > the aspirations do not show what points you get for completing aspirations after the patch today

Is this just MODDED aspirations or base game aspirations as well?
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Tashi wrote: »
    > @hyrulerose said:

I think the Kijiko lashes are just kind of wonky in general, not related to today's patch. I've had issues with them well before this patch. Mainly sims getting super shiny after exiting CAS, like you mentioned. Usually it just goes away on its own if I go back into CAS & then exit again, or restart the game.
  • Abradley745Abradley745 Posts: 19 Member
    > @Tashi said:
    > > @hyrulerose said:
    > > Figured I'd let you know in case it's helpful - I tested (in CAS & in-game) Kijiko's 3D lashes as well as the 'remove EA lashes' skin detail from Kijiko, and both appear to be working fine for me.
    >
    > This is odd. When I put the lashes on my sim they didn't show up on her.

Was it the Glasses version or Skin detail version?
  • daisy1989daisy1989 Posts: 87 Member
    Meaningful Stories seems to be fine according the creator's website

Kijiko's lashes are working fine for me as well?
    Check out my YouTube channel @ DaisySims
  • megank48906megank48906 Posts: 3 New Member
    Can confirm default eyes appear to be broken, though default skin seems to be fine. Also Luumia's No Glov2 and No Blue2 are working, as well as emilypl27 BakeCupcakeMachineItemsInOven.
  • Noir_9Noir_9 Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't have any issues with the dream girl lashes that are mentioned as broken?
  • ScaperClaudiaScaperClaudia Posts: 102 Member
    No CC Wrench updated for patch 1.63 by claudiasharon here: https://claudiasharon.tumblr.com/post/187657793467/no-cc-wrench-in-cas
  • Shannis90Shannis90 Posts: 21 Member
    I have RubyBird_AquaTrigger_Eyes_DEFAULT eyes and they seem to be working for me.
    > @Awenya said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Kijiko skin detail eyelashes cannot be worn with rings. Any time I think something funky is going on with the eyelashes it is usually due to an accessory I didn't catch. Did you check to make sure your sim was not wearing ring/hand accessories?

I had started a new game in a fresh vanilla folder. I made the girl from scratch and she had no accessories of any kind on. Again, I haven't put any mods or other cc in yet.
    > @Abradley745 said:
    > > @Tashi said:
    > > > @hyrulerose said:
    > > > Figured I'd let you know in case it's helpful - I tested (in CAS & in-game) Kijiko's 3D lashes as well as the 'remove EA lashes' skin detail from Kijiko, and both appear to be working fine for me.
    > >
    > > This is odd. When I put the lashes on my sim they didn't show up on her.
    >
    > Was it the Glasses version or Skin detail version?

It was the Glasses version, I hadn't heard of the skin detail version.
    @MizoreYukii Yep, missed it :D Today is nuts.
    @mecbar What mods are the ones by Ksuihuh?
    Thanks, @ScaperClaudia

A general note re. CC:
    It is only default replacement face CC that has been an issue. Anything coded as an accessory is likely fine. Anything that's not default replacement is likely fine.

Broken
    • Xhallie Custom Wrench Icon (MizoreYukii)
    • Stand Still in CAS (Shimrod version) (MizoreYukii)
    • Bloody Vampire Bites & Wounds (MizoreYukii)
      only one file, new mod that I didn't promote for this exact reason, lol
    • Everyone Can Suntan (MizoreYukii)

Updated
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • MizoreYukii: No Fade On Everything, No Fade On Sims & Objects, No Autonomous View Aquarium, No Social Motive Decay, Removed Occult Plumbob Ring, Ghosts Stay White, Unlimited Donations
    • roBurky:
      Meaningful Stories and Fitness Controls are (mostly) unaffected by the 1.63.133 patch, and can continue to be used
  • blackmoonx330blackmoonx330 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Tashi said:
    > KIJIKO eyelashes are broken. I didn't realize how much I love them until I can't use them :(

I just tested them in CAS, they are fine in my game.

On a different note, does anyone know if HQ mod still work?
    Broken
    • Simulation Lag Fix (SrslySims)
    • Srsly's Minor Alchemy Overhaul
    • Buy Pet Items Anywhere (SrslySims)
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    BFIrrera wrote: »
    > @bandit5 said:
    > the aspirations do not show what points you get for completing aspirations after the patch today

Is this just MODDED aspirations or base game aspirations as well?
    I made a new save with mod folder on desktop and the points do not appear on the aspiration screen.

Reported Fine by Creator
    • K-Hippie: "K" mods, K-Hippie Objects. If you see issues, please report them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top