***If you have something to post, please use the current thread, not this one***Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June ’20 Eco Lifestyle Patch
This topic is for collecting reports on mod and CC status after the June 2020 pre-Eco Lifestyle patch and with the Eco Lifestyle EP. Please keep discussion to reports. Thanks!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Mods that breaks the T game rating cannot
be discussed in these official forums and will not be included in my list. Do not ask about or report on any of them here — it’s against forum rules. There are other places on the internet where things like that can be discussed.
Personal Note: I’m “in” lectures four times a week right now (Calculus and Stats, if anyone’s interested). I’ll keep this list updated as frequently as possible, but just wanted to note this.FAQ
- Q: Is this particular mod broken/working? A: Is it a mod that would break the game rating? Nobody can answer that here. Is it on page 1, reported broken by a Simmer after the list was last updated, or reported compatible by its creator since the list was last updated? If not, then I don’t know.
- Q: Why is there a section for mods reported fine by the modder but not by players? A: Because a mod that seems to be working for you might still be broken in a way you haven’t yet seen.
- Q: When will that person update their mod? I can’t play without it! What am I supposed to do?! A: They’ll update it when they can, plus some prefer to wait for a pack to be actually out. Please don’t pressure the creators — it’s not going to make them update faster. Go for a walk, get a whole lot of housework over with, read a book, or play a different game.
- Q: My Sims are shiny. What’s causing that? A: For shiny Sims, start by eliminating skins and skin details. Generally speaking, though, if your Sims are looking all weird, some CC is broken.
- Q: Why does Maxis always break things?! A: Mods and CC speak to the game code. If the part of the code they speak to is changed by a bug fix or new feature, thos mods and CC can no longer speak to it. Maxis provides a lot of support to modders and CC creators, but the only way they could not break mods and CC would be by not updating/patching the game. By choosing to use mods and CC, you accept risks, including that your (unofficial) add-ons may become noncompatible.
- Q: Mod X has an update but you haven’t listed it. Why not? A: Either I didn’t know yet or the update is not to fix a broken mod or to include new pack/patch-related content.
EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER --- Want to be notified of new Broken/Updated Mods/CC lists and other urgent new? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising
Mod Conflict Report
Also of note: Coolspear has retired from Sims 4 modding and will not be updating his mods.
Note on LittleMsSam's Mods
If you're having conflicts with any Elevator mods by LittleMsSam, please update them. That includes the Elevator Fixes in Random Small Mods. If you use any Random Small Mods or Random Bug Fixes, update them.
Updated Mods (except Careers and Food/Gardening Mods - keep scrolling for those categories)
Private Practice (SimRealist)
Also updated by KawaiiStacie
Start an Event
Playable School Events
The Life Decider
Pool Party Event
Updates: by Scarlet (all categories)
Updated: by Brainblasted/TheFreshSims
Updated: by LittleMsSam (all mods categories)
For Eco Lifestyle:
For Eco Lifestyle (2)
- Improved Practical Spells - REUPDATE - July. 5
- Live In Services
- Live in Business
- Sell via Simbay
- Auto Employees | Custom Lot Trait
- Foster Family
- Online Learning System
- Buy a better Mattress (Better Energy/Comfort on Beds)
- Force to Leave | New Door Interaction
- Hire certain Sims (incl. Family Members) at Restaurants
- Hire certain Vet Employees
- Quick Shower & Quick Bath
- Send Sims to Bed
- Unlock/Lock Doors for chosen Sims
- More Buyable Venues and new Venue Types
- Holiday Home Standalone Version
pack/patch-relevant or a broken-mod fix:
If you want to follow her updates that don't relate to patches or new packs, please do join her Discord server or follow her on Tumblr!
Updated by Zero
Updated: by Bienchen (all categories)
- funeral (outfit mod)
- morechildrenatparks - all versions
- craftsalestablefix, 2 versions
- leafpile_nofreshnessdecay –
- nosicklygrocery BROKEN
Bienchen also has some new mods at that link, but they're not pack/patch specific. Check them out, though!
Updated by Round 9
Plus a few new non-Eco-Living mods
Updated Careers and Similar Mods
Tarot Reader Career (PurpleThistles)
Updated Food and Plant/Gardening Mods
Mods No Longer Needed
Possibly no longer needed:
@MizoreYukii with the hero moves! and
TS4 Default Eyes Fixer (CmarNYC) -
Updated CC Eyes
For more updated eyes, please see maxismatchccworld's Master Post: Human Default Eyes Fixed for June 3rd Patch
- Alien Eye and Mouth Defaults (Menaceman44)
- Alien Eyes Overhaul (kellyhb5)
- Aqua Trigger Default Eyes (elisabettasims/missrubybird)
- Centrifuge eyes (RemusSirion)
- Clarity Eyes (noodlesCC/tainoodles)
- DayDreamin’ Eyes (reticulates/nolansims) - for Cats & Dogs
- Dreama’s Dynamic Eye Depth Detail (simadream)
- Encore Eyes (kellyhb5)
- Epiphany Eyes (simgguk)
- Epiphany Eyes for Pets (simgguk)
- Eyes on You (Marvell)
- First Eyes (linsims)
- Glacé Eyes (kellyhb5)
- Nyloa’s Conversion of Jessi’s Hand outs + Punch ups Eyes (simlishanddreams)
- How Big, How Blue (Simsontherope)
- humble folks default eyes (prin)
- Incomplete Eyes (TheMuseSway)
- Kijiko default replacement eyes (Kijiko) - NOTE: Vampire eyes might not be working
- Luz eyes v.1 & v. 2 (simandy) - temporary update by nekochan
- moonstone eyes (chiefwhiskers/sleepywillowsims)
- Mud Puddle Eyes (sunflowerpetalscc)
- N15 Eyes (Averia/ikeaservo)
- Oeil de Biche (Rope)
- Opal Eyes (Llamaloaf)
- Quartz Eyes V2 Edit - Cats & Dogs (ChippedSim)
- Reticulates Daydream Eyes (reticulates), Sakura eyes v2 (dear-solar), Dog days eyes (simulationcowboy), Meteor Eyes (dustflwr), Eye Set V1 (setsuki) - updated by maxismatchccworld
- Real Eyes - Cats & Dogs (kellyhb5)
- SimMandy Updated Eyes (namea)
- Salvia and Speckled eye sets (viiavi)
- soft eyes (squeamishsims) - temporary update by nekochan
- Soulmate Eyes (someoneelsa)
- Super Bland Comic Eyes (Joliebean)
- Sweet Baby Blues (SassymcSassafras)
- TS3 to TS4 - Eye Textures (littledica)
- True Colours Eyes (SassymcSassafras)
- Whisper Eyes and
- Default Whisper Eyes - Cats & Dogs (kellyhb5)
Updated CC - other than eyes
Unlocked CAS Parts (Fogity)
CC Reported Fine by Creator
New and Relevant Tool
New and Relevant Mods
Please don't use multiple mods to fix a single problem — they are likely to conflict with each other.
New and Relevant CC
Also annette85 is doing a lot of Eco Lifestyle CAS recolors.
And a reminder: I cannot list 18+ mods here or take reports or questions about them. If you use these, please head over to other sites.
Possibly no longer needed:
Working - No update needed:
No Robot Upgrade Parts on Chemistry Lab
Acting Career Gig Booster
Scientist Career - Graveyard Shift and Gardening Fix
Transform some Grass Daily Task
I will update when the last two have been fixed.
Reported Fine by Creator
Back up those saves!!
There are reports of save-specific crashes. Please, please, please don't ever start your game after a patch until you've backed up your saves.
I suspect there is an eye issue going on that isn't related to one creator's mods.
Simply copy your 'saves' folder to somewhere safe, like your desktop