Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Patch, New Mods List to Check :) #ModsTracker

SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
edited June 2020 in General Mods Discussion
Hi there, the new patch is sure to bring many revised statuses of mods.

Therefore, an update to the Sims 4 Broken Mods Tracker, will be done on a daily basis on patch day again; was last updated throughout May, and May the 30th to be exact.

After a patch, it's updated on a daily basis for a few weeks (or three) at the very least. So keep tuned and check often! Don't forget to 'go offline', turn off Auto-Updating until you're ready to update the game with important must-have mods, or play vanilla and remove your mods folder.. (which is usually my preferred option).

TS4 CC & Mod Tracker (includes links, + Alpha Directory): Main Mod Tracker

Happy Simming All!

Z7FwSmQ.gif

Comments

• Libra986Libra986 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey i'm not sure if I should leave my issue here, but this seems like the closest current thread. I am using the LittleMsSam_MoreBuyableVenues mod and I can no longer access the Elementary and Highschool venue. I think this is because of the update, but i'm not certain, as I have not tried to send a kid to school in a while and I am currently on a new save file. When I went to Zerbu's website underneath there updated venue file they left a note that if we are using LittleMsSam's file that we wouldn't need to update. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hi @Libra986 Thanks for reporting it, however, I do believe LMS has updated that mod more than the once this patch,(?) your best bet is to visit her Discord, or blog for more information though, at the prior blog link, navigate to the tab 'last updated' you'll see it was the 6th June. As for 'venue types' you would need LMS version, just not both, as do believe Zerbu keeps his updated as well, is all.

Also, do you have the most current 'Go To School' zerbu mod? As it was also updated very recently. Here's another link to troubleshoot his School Mod

nb: I don't use the mentioned mods, I believe both Zerbu and LMS have their own discords, let me know if you need those links. Also, the recurring post on 'Broken Mods' by Luthien is still 'current' btw.. ;)
    Z7FwSmQ.gif
  • Libra986Libra986 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you so much for responding @Sashasonic! I'm not a fan of discord, but you're right I should go there. I'll also check the link you included as well so thanks for that. I do have Zerbu's latest 'Go To School' Mod, and I already triple checked that I don't have any other venue mods installed right now because I know that interferes with LMS's mods as well. It's just really confusing because the mod is working and I have every venue but the elementary and highschool venues.
  • SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
    edited June 2020
    You're welcome @Libra986 I know what you mean about Discord, I made an account years ago, and now I have about 6 Discord servers of my own, that all have different 'connections', I find them handy for rss feeds, tbh.. about it, and am a bit of a 'bot nerd', so I dabble with code a bit for them; a mere 'small time' hobby :D

Hope the problems sort out for you, as many mods do have some incompatibilities <3
    Post edited by Sashasonic on
    Z7FwSmQ.gif