Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build Newcrest Challenge - The Crowe Legacy (Updated 15/Dec/20)

miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
Hi! I've been documenting my Build Newcrest -family, the Crowes, and writing a story based on what happens in my game! If you want to see what happens and if my sims have success with their ambitions and goals, feel free to check it out!

Introduction

Gen 1:
1.1 Welcome to Newcrest, Trisha Crowe!
1.2 The Mayor of Newcrest
1.3 Strange Plants
1.4 Crazy for Parenthood
1.5 Monsterbusters
1.6 Little Pirates
1.7 Family Vacation
1.8 The Big Sims' Club
1.9 Prince of Embarrasment
1.10 The Crown Prince

If you read and leave a comment, I'll be thankful!

For now I'll be updating in irregular schedule, but I may set a regular one later on! I try to post a chapter at least once a month though.
Post edited by miwa09 on

Comments

• miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    miwa09 wrote: »
    New chapter is out! Enjoy!
    Chapter 1.2: The Mayor of Newcrest
    Wow, Salim is really good-looking! In your face, Marcus. Keeping a side piece even though you're recently married, AND he didn't want to give back the key? Good riddance xD Both women deserve better than him. Here's to Trisha having a good future with Salim! And I can't wait to see what kind of park you end up building. Seeing a town getting built from scratch is going to be very interesting.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Did he really appear in that blue turban and red sock? :joy: im glad you got rid of the obstructions. He is hot. :love:
    im glad Marcus rejected her. She shouldn'thave tried to settle for him that two timing git. She got a real man that'll treat her like queen. ;)
    @mercuryfoam yes he did :D gotta love EA and Maxis' style choices lol.
    Haha I absolutely agree! Thank you!
    More of the Crowes!
    1.3 Strange Plants
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Bookmarked 'your' BuildNewcrest SimLit. Also left you a friendly message at it.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    3.4.2020_2.53.32.png
    This image cracked me up. I love how she's pointing at it. At least it was the stove and not the sim. My sim selfie has had some experiences with fire :smiley: in his BuildNewcrest escapades.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    This is sweet. Looking forward to more. Happy Simming (and blogging) :)
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    *Donates a Taco to Marcus* Here you go. Don't need to be so sour.
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    I have a soft spot for Build Newcrest challenges ❤️ And starting with an adorable founder, check, check!
    So glad she kicked Marcus to the curb though - he's probably my least favourite premade haha! Maybe it's unjustified but I've always found him a bit sleazy. Though certainly seems justified in your story! Can't wait to see the offspring with Salim!

@LegacySims2017
    Haha yes, poor Trish and her first-time cookings! :D She'll become much better at it, I promise!
    I've finished reading the first week of your BNC, slowly but steady getting there!

@NRowe Thank you very much! ^^

@mercuryfoam I'm sure Marcus appreciates that! Or maybe not. Because it doesn't come from Trisha :D

@ThePlumbob thank you very much!
    Yeah, I didn't like the idea Trisha getting together with Marcus either, but it really looked like there wasn't really any options! So glad Salim came for the rescue :D Their baby is so cute, I promise!
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    Marcus, darling - I'm not sure what your idea of romance is, but demanding you get your way by rudely putting your dirt-encrusted boot on top of someone's meal is NOT going to go well. Dear gods, what a badly raised toddler. XD I'm more and more happy that Trisha did not end up with him as her spouse. Salim is 1000 times better, and how chill he is with Trisha hanging out with Marcus really shows the trust he has for her :smiley:
    And yay, she's pregnant! *coin toss* I'm betting on a girl!
    Good chapter! The bit with marcus and the taco made me laugh.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi Thank you! ^^
    You are absolutely right :'D Marcus needs to learn to accept defeat. Trisha scored a jackpot with Salim!
    Haha, we will see in next chapter if you were right!
    miwa09 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017
    Haha yes, poor Trish and her first-time cookings! :D She'll become much better at it, I promise!
    I've finished reading the first week of your BNC, slowly but steady getting there!

Glad you liked the binging. Waiting (im)patiently for your next chapter.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    The new chapter is out!
    1.4 Crazy for Parenthood
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Aww little Dylan is precious! He looks a lot like his dad I think, though it's hard to tell with toddlers. They all seem to be doing really well, some great house improvements and career progress - though I must admit it is weird to see Salim going to the office in a shirt and a tie haha, doesn't sound like his thing! He had aged like fine wine though! And seeing them celebrate their first Winterfest as a family was adorable.
    @ThePlumbob
    Dyl is so adorable! And he will just grow more and more handsome :) Yea I don't know why sims in Writer career are put to work in almost-a-suit, that doesn't fit to Salim's style at all :D But he really aged well, I think he has some kind of resemblance with Dave Grohl and that just makes him more handsome :'D or maybe it's just the hair.
    I was surprisingly fast with the new chapter! Here it is: 1.5 Monsterbusters
    A new chapter is out!
    1.6 Little Pirates
  • waterproofcowplantwaterproofcowplant Posts: 20 Member
    I read all of this this morning, I'm really enjoying it so far!
    I'm so glad she didn't stay with Marcus!
    @cherrysmilesims thank you so much! <3

A new chapter is out!
    1.7 Family Vacation
    All caught up. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    A new chapter is finally here!
    1.8 The Big Sims' Club
    Good chapter. I replied over on your blog.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif