Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things in The Sims that look awkward

Just saw this while two Sims were at University. It looks innocent but if you are a male you would know what this means. There is usually a partition here which makes the provision a bit better but I removed the partition >:)

o0SGHpp.jpg

Anyone seen anything in The Sims that looks awkward before?
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    When I have attempted to add businesses in TS3, and I create the lot for it on a sloped area, it looks really awkward. I wish it gave you more of an option in regards to flattening the area (kind of like in Roller Coaster Tycoon), but instead they basically just flatten enough of it to fit the building, and then it is left with huge ledges or it being wedged in the side of a hill. Maybe there is a better way and I have not discovered it yet, but otherwise it's a small nuisance I wish I could fix.
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    When I have attempted to add businesses in TS3, and I create the lot for it on a sloped area, it looks really awkward. I wish it gave you more of an option in regards to flattening the area (kind of like in Roller Coaster Tycoon), but instead they basically just flatten enough of it to fit the building, and then it is left with huge ledges or it being wedged in the side of a hill. Maybe there is a better way and I have not discovered it yet, but otherwise it's a small nuisance I wish I could fix.

The tools in RTC are actually pretty brilliant! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    in the new update for the sims 4, you can put doors and windows anewer but not gates. in british so my american is bad
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Don't worry, old chap! English, whether here in the former colonies or in the UK is essentially identical other than the comparativelly small number of local turns of phrase. Stick to proper spelling and grammar and you'll do just fine. At least that's what my friends there tell me.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    When my female Sim is at the fridge and her hubby would come up behind her and reach through her to get something from the fridge.
    When Two Sims blend together almost anywhere in the TS4. I'm thinking what the heck are you doing?! Stop it! lol
    When I made Sims in TS4 pass out with the alien thing. Two Sims landed on ground with heads stuck together and butts up in the air. TS4's idea of faint. I need eye bleach for that. Looked like the alien body parts meshed together that popped out of that man's guts in The Thing starring Kurt Russell.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.