Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Was there a mod that allowed you to queue up more than eight actions?

I distinctly remember one, but I can't remember for the life of me what it was called and where to find it. I want to find it again as I'd like my sims to be able to queue up more than eight actions at a time so that they are able to go practically the whole day doing stuff without being told every eight actions they go through..."Go do some more stuff...just like the last eight I gave you..."
GYZ6Ak9.png
Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have not seen one yet but I was actually thinking about that earlier while player as in University and I set a lot of Sims tasks as managing a full household of 8 Sims which means that sometimes it is easy to forget about some Sims so I like to keep them tasked up ahead so they are always doing something
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    I've got seventeen Sims now and eight Plumbots to control in mine so I'm trying to hunt such a mod down so that I can task my Sims and Plumbots ahead of time so that I can focus on a few of the Sims that I'm focusing my story on at the point.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Thanks, @starguru, I downloaded the 20(?) interactions variant. I figure "go big". :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    20 icons is not so big after all, compared to what the game does on its own sometimes when it feels like it. :unamused:

EoJPruX.png
  • Options
    SuzyCue72SuzyCue72 Posts: 526 Member
    edited June 2020
    Deleted double post, probably caused by some sort of technical forum glitch.