Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need a Marine Aquarium Exibit and Park

I would like a Marine Aquarium Exibit and Park in a Vacation Destination World. The park could also include a zoo. With the marine aquarium I'd like to see all kind of marine life and fishes with glass surrounding sims. We could even change the lot type to restuarent to make it a restuarent or bar. I'd love if this place had shows like alligator wrestling and orcas jumping out of pools and doing tricks for food. It would be nice if you had bleachers your sims and npc sims could set on to watch the show.

The location should be a tropical one with hotels for spending your vacation and prehaps vacation homes if you want to live there. It should have a swimmable ocean and souvineer shop along with surfing and scuba diving.

Comments

• Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    I think it would be lovely to have an Aquarium. I would hope that they don't put any cetaceans (whale or porpoise) in tanks which wouldn't make it as nice they don't fare that well in captivity to be honest. But beautiful huge tanks of colorful fish would be lovely. I worked for a lovely State Aquarium a few years back and we had an assortment of rescued and rehabbing animals which was its secondary function besides the aquarium.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    Since I worked in an Aquarium I feel a little qualified to suggest some nice sections

1. Water Garden - which using the current track by the Sims to make ecological issues in some of the packs would be a nice addition. The kind of water garden I am speaking of takes dirty water and through a series of pools with various natural filtering plants turns it into drinkable water.
    2. Giant "salt water tanks" with colorful fish
    3. Shark Tank with various types of sharks
    4. Otter Habitat where you can see the otters both on land and under the water
    5. Touch pools where little ones can touch small sea safe creatures like starfish
    6. Aligator pool
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    redrogue60 wrote: »
    5. Touch pools where little ones can touch small sea safe creatures like starfish
    That would be so adorable!

• Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I love those ideas, if they had an interactive machine that can explain to sims how their footprint is already in the eco system, and tell them steps to take to make it better too. I love the other ideas
  • Options
    KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 16 Member
    Love this~

In TS3 I made my own little aquarium. it was just a room with a bunch of tanks and a wall in the middle with that totally awesome window tank.

It would be so neat to have these options. The Build/Buy objects would be really neat too!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Living Water Garden from Chengdu, China

living%20water%20garden(1).jpg

Water-Park-Chengdu-10-13-006.jpg

Water-Park-Chengdu-10-13-008.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2020
    A few examples of Aquarium and Oceanographic Lot I'd love to see

JPAGE-Commercial-TexasStateAquariumExhibits-0875-twins.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

baltimore_aquarium.jpg

Jelly Fish Tank

fixedw_large_4x.jpg

Jelly Fish Art Installation
    dscn7146.jpg

Otter Tank

gbs070318i.jpg

roundabout-aquarium-design-otter-zoo-kohan-studio-4.jpg

8139403.jpg?size=640x420

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Touch Pools

img20150404095019*1200xx3264-1836-0-306.jpg

6x1prp5cvg_Julie_Larsen_Maher__2539_Touch_Tank_with_Sharks_and_Visitors_Education_OWS_AQ_06_21_18.jpg

Flamingo Habitat

jpage-commercial-texasstateaquariumexhibits-0511.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&fit=crop&fm=jpg&h=900&q=80&rect=0%2C437%2C7952%2C4467&w=1440

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Whale Sculpture

CAALA05.JPG

Blue Whale Art Installation made of washed ashore plastics
    CRFI_20181002_ATB_31_2x1.jpg

Interactive Water Power Display
    1.jpg