Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help Sculpting Mountain Path

I've just spent an hour fiddling around with sculpting tools, trying to carve a route-able path up a mountain. In CAW, I had routing turned on to see if it was working. I painted in a path, but I cannot make it route-able. Is there a tutorial out there somewhere? I've tried looking for one, with no luck. Lots about making mountains, but nothing for a route-able path.

If I send you the CAW files, is there any chance anybody would be willing to do the sculpting. I'll need the whole world sculpted sooner or later, but this one mountain/hill is enough for now. I'm going to put a lot on it and build an underground criminal headquarters. I need the path to go up to an arch, like mines above the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut which will lead down a hidden staircase (think the island portion of Tuatha’s Garden). There will be a dive well leading to the lot, and an adventure component to try to find the way to the surface. But, I need the mountain sculpted before I can place the lot and start construction.