Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack Hairs!

1235...Next

Comments

• EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2020
    I have the Mom hair IRL. I'm not a mom, but I do have the Mom hair in real life. Seeing it on a sim looks really nice! I'm not crazy about the rest of the hairstyles, they just don't appeal to me.
  • KaylaxCapersKaylaxCapers Posts: 69 Member
    Loving the look of the first gents hair - he looks so distinguised! :D Will be using that one A LOT, can totally picture it for my 'professional dads' <3
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    Sorry, I like none of them.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • Euphoria97Euphoria97 Posts: 33 Member
    that boy hair is HUGE
    https://dragcave.net/user/Add723
    CLICK THE LINKS! HELP ME RAISE MY DRAGONS!! o:)
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    The Crochet Locs and the mom hair is my favorite, I also like the male hair that has the color change option. The reason why my favorite is the Crochet Locs is because it is something I have never seen like that before in the sim game it has an amazing texture and it has the perfect scale. I would like the mom hair to look less big bouncy but it does remind me of the elastic girl from the Incredibles and I like it.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    It would be cool now that we have a mom hair to have a grandma hair too maybe a bun with the crochet sticks. Also these should come in ethic versions for grandma and mom.
  • PorcelainFaeryPorcelainFaery Posts: 29 Member
    > @Duvelina said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Yeah? I don't agree with their terms of service. I'm allowed to say that, am I not? Again, it was a general statement. I didn't accuse them of stealing anywhere. Just because it's in their terms of service doesn't mean it's morally okay. I just think it'd be really unprofessional if they would take someone else's exact mesh and ask money for it, like suggested because that's what copying means, which was the subject of the discussion and how I interpreted it.

I don't think EA would do that anyway because they'd want to make sure that the hair wasn't going to cause problems in the game, and that it worked properly in every situation. If they just copied the mesh that a random person made then it might bring more trouble into the game than it is worth. They may be inspired by hairs they see other people make, but I don't think they'd just copy the mesh. My understanding of the agreement is just so that EA is not continually sued by people thinking that EA stole their mesh. It's easy for people to think of similar ideas at the same time or even to be inspired by the same hairstyles. Besides, people don't want an old and tired CC hairstyle, they want new and unique content and EA knows that better than anyone. Still, I understand how you feel because these people work hard on their meshes, but they have to agree to the EA terms of service to even play the Sims game. So, I'm sure they know what they're getting into from the start. If they create the mesh to improve their own game that's one thing, but when they share the mesh they take the risk of EA using it, and they know the risk they are taking because that information is agreed to before they ever make the mesh.
  • PorcelainFaeryPorcelainFaery Posts: 29 Member
    I love all of the female hairstyles shown, they feel very appropriate for this pack. I'm not too crazy about any of the male hairstyles though. I would have rather seen a unique granny-styled hair for women rather than those male hairstyles.
  • Franko30Franko30 Posts: 64 Member
    The two first hairs looks great, but not the male hairs... its just looking the same as others we already have in game, and tired of that hypster style going on in the sims 4, to be honest... Could we have more balding patterns hairstyles for men please?
  • pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Boyfriend wrote: »
    So is nobody going to point out the solid fact that the locks with baby hairs look like an exact ripoff of a cc style from tsr? I know ea technically owns all of our cc but this seems like a major step over the line.

I guess they have the right to do whatever they want.. agreeing or not :/ Its not the first time. I think they have no ideas left. The candle making for example... was a mod by the creator icemunmun since april 2018
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    None of these hairstyles interest me
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Haven't been following. Have they said anything about toddlers getting these hair styles?

I like them all except the last hair for men. Not crazy about messed up hair or stuff not proportional. I like the locks for the younger sim, but would probably switch if she aged. Not fond of it in the grey hue.

Didn't expect it this soon. Really excited to see the end result. I really hate that some stuff didn't make it in. I really hope that they add many of these things in the future.
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Honestly, I'm not thrilled about the hairstyles. I don't know what it is, but I'm just not really feeling them.
    • Mom Hair - It's okay, just not my favourite. I don't see myself getting much use out of this one.
    • Crochet Braids - I prefer this hairstyle out of all the options here. I love the side parting and the baby hairs too, but I'm not a fan of the hair accessories. I really wish the developers would start including a variant without accessories, similar to what they do with ombre styles. I love that female hairstyle from Get Famous (the one with the hoops in the braids) but I never use it because I don't like the accessory that comes with it.
    • Wingtip Hairstyle - This one is... interesting, I don't love it but I don't hate it. Maybe this one will pave the way for more hairstyles that have the greying effect, and I wouldn't mind more of those styles in future packs.
    • Poofy Hairstyle - Not sure what to call this last one, but I feel like we already have a few variants very similar to this one already. It's kinda boring and I don't use this style often because the volume on top just looks weird to me.

I'm starting to feel like I probably won't pick this pack up anymore, it just seems disappointing. :confused:
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • TheLimonArtTheLimonArt Posts: 17 Member
    Women's hairstyles are incredible! What is your favorite? My favorite a lush short hairstyle!
  • TheLimonArtTheLimonArt Posts: 17 Member
    > @dearie_blossom said:
    > The Mom Hair reminds me of Kitty Forman from That ‘70s Show
    >
    > (Image)

I love this hairstyle!
  • Chaff_in_ashesChaff_in_ashes Posts: 1 New Member
    I am getting this stuff pack specifically for the Locs hair. In fact, I just got an account here to let you all know that I'm getting this stuff pack for the Locs hair. I told my therapist when she asked me what I'm looking forward to this week: "There is a new Sims 4 stuff pack with a cute hair I can't wait to get."

That's how cute it is! I can't wait.
  • Arebak2Arebak2 Posts: 3 New Member
    The hair is beautiful, I'd love to see such pronounced, grey hair. Basic jewel hairs are also cool grey, but we don't know much in most hairstyles today. Give us older plugs a little bit too haha