July 3 - No Friday without a Friday Highlight! Find this week's highlighted discussions here.
June 27 - Let's pick our Best of Simming for June 2020!

The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack Hairs!

1235...Next

Comments

• EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 78 Member
    edited June 8
    I have the Mom hair IRL. I'm not a mom, but I do have the Mom hair in real life. Seeing it on a sim looks really nice! I'm not crazy about the rest of the hairstyles, they just don't appeal to me.
  • KaylaxCapersKaylaxCapers Posts: 58 Member
    Loving the look of the first gents hair - he looks so distinguised! :D Will be using that one A LOT, can totally picture it for my 'professional dads' <3
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 286 Member
    Sorry, I like none of them.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • Euphoria97Euphoria97 Posts: 32 Member
    that boy hair is HUGE
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    The Crochet Locs and the mom hair is my favorite, I also like the male hair that has the color change option. The reason why my favorite is the Crochet Locs is because it is something I have never seen like that before in the sim game it has an amazing texture and it has the perfect scale. I would like the mom hair to look less big bouncy but it does remind me of the elastic girl from the Incredibles and I like it.
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    It would be cool now that we have a mom hair to have a grandma hair too maybe a bun with the crochet sticks. Also these should come in ethic versions for grandma and mom.
  • PorcelainFaeryPorcelainFaery Posts: 12 New Member
    > @Duvelina said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Yeah? I don't agree with their terms of service. I'm allowed to say that, am I not? Again, it was a general statement. I didn't accuse them of stealing anywhere. Just because it's in their terms of service doesn't mean it's morally okay. I just think it'd be really unprofessional if they would take someone else's exact mesh and ask money for it, like suggested because that's what copying means, which was the subject of the discussion and how I interpreted it.

I don't think EA would do that anyway because they'd want to make sure that the hair wasn't going to cause problems in the game, and that it worked properly in every situation. If they just copied the mesh that a random person made then it might bring more trouble into the game than it is worth. They may be inspired by hairs they see other people make, but I don't think they'd just copy the mesh. My understanding of the agreement is just so that EA is not continually sued by people thinking that EA stole their mesh. It's easy for people to think of similar ideas at the same time or even to be inspired by the same hairstyles. Besides, people don't want an old and tired CC hairstyle, they want new and unique content and EA knows that better than anyone. Still, I understand how you feel because these people work hard on their meshes, but they have to agree to the EA terms of service to even play the Sims game. So, I'm sure they know what they're getting into from the start. If they create the mesh to improve their own game that's one thing, but when they share the mesh they take the risk of EA using it, and they know the risk they are taking because that information is agreed to before they ever make the mesh.
  • PorcelainFaeryPorcelainFaery Posts: 12 New Member
    I love all of the female hairstyles shown, they feel very appropriate for this pack. I'm not too crazy about any of the male hairstyles though. I would have rather seen a unique granny-styled hair for women rather than those male hairstyles.
  • Franko30Franko30 Posts: 19 Member
    The two first hairs looks great, but not the male hairs... its just looking the same as others we already have in game, and tired of that hypster style going on in the sims 4, to be honest... Could we have more balding patterns hairstyles for men please?