August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Cars Leak?!?

12346...Next

Comments

• SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 824 Member
    Hopefully the vehicles & garages are coming to the surprise update.

@Carl_Veluz1992 You mean the update coming before nifty knitting? It's supposed to be a very small surprise so we are not getting anything as big as cars.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 182 Member

@Carl_Veluz1992 You mean the update coming before nifty knitting? It's supposed to be a very small surprise so we are not getting anything as big as cars.

So meaning no vehicles in The Sims 4? Maybe in the next very big update within the year.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 86,915 Member

SimGuruNinja said their small things so I wouldn't expect cars to be coming in the Patch Thursday.

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 6,748 Member

SimGuruNinja said their small things so I wouldn't expect cars to be coming in the Patch Thursday.

I agree with you @catloverplayer they also said it was nerdy cars aren't nerdy
    the sims 4 isn't getting new whims right now and I think they have dropped them all together if we want new whims in sims 4 we need to tweet the gurus and tell them we like whims
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 656 Member
    edited July 21

Did devs say cars are nerdy?

Since when did cars go from 'cool' to 'nerdy'? I must live in Mirrorland...
    NXRVII.gif
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 1,159 Member

Maybe we're getting a DeLorean? :lol:
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 1,398 Member

No. They said what was coming was something they were nerdily excited about.

Therefore it's probably not cars, because cars are not nerdy.
  • SerenityVIIISerenityVIII Posts: 24 Member
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    {Disclaimer: This is SPECULATION, NOT CONFIRMED}

Recently close to the release of the Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Stream, there was a tweet released prior that leaked several things we had just learned about in the stream. Firefighters, apartments, and other things were leaked and later confirmed in the tweet. Some people were happy for the leak meanwhile others were bitter about it. Eventually the source of the leak was forced into silence by blackmail, and left us with a final unconfirmed leak. Given the credibility of the previous leak, this one is very possible especially it being something long wanted in the sims. There are NPC cars in the sims, and for the most part usable roads so this is a possibility. Let me know what you think down below: Think we might possibly get cars or is this just another rumor?

I am unaware of the situation you speak of, however highly doubt anyone was 'blackmailed'. Actual blackmail is a criminal offence in most Countries I believe, and claiming or alluding that someone has or may have committed a criminal offence, when in fact they did not, may be legally actionable if it meets the criteria for slander, defamation etc. depending on the laws of the Country.

What seems more likely is this person in question had signed a Non Disclosure Agreement and was merely reminded of their legal obligations to comply. This is a pretty standard practice in the business world. For anyone signing an NDA, it would be wise to read the fine print as there are typically legal repercussions for defying it. Signing an NDA really should be given careful thought and full understanding of the terms and condition and should be taken seriously.

Once again, I am unaware of this particular situation, but offering a more plausible explanation as 'blackmail' seems a little unrealistic in this sense.
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 182 Member
    The Sims Team needs to ACT NOW on the adding of vehicles & garages to The Sims 4