Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    @_sims_Yimi It's a really nicely illustrated story. I dare not even think about how many hours it takes you to make the lineups for your images B)
    The story is really exciting ... I'm anxiously awaiting the next episode :)

@ThePlumbob Good explanation for inserting link in an image. I think I have to try this :+1:
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited August 2020
    @ThePlumbob Thank you! Okay, lemme try.... So first the image...

hjM9WV6.jpg

Dangit.
    I swear there's a picture there, guys. Ah well. I'll get it working at some point. Maybe. :sweat_smile:

*Edit: There we go!

@MonaSolstraale Thank you for the lovely comment! I'm glad you like it. I do put way too much time in them sometimes, haha.
    Post edited by _sims_Yimi on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    Hi, guys! For those who are waiting for it - we have d&d weekend this week, so I won't be able to complete the next chapter over the weekend. Fear not, though! I shall give you all a sneak peak at my amazing notes for this chapter. A little appetizer, if you will! Took me many days of writing, but look at these amazingly detailed notes:
    notes.png
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    Hi, guys! For those who are waiting for it - we have d&d weekend this week, so I won't be able to complete the next chapter over the weekend. Fear not, though! I shall give you all a sneak peak at my amazing notes for this chapter. A little appetizer, if you will! Took me many days of writing, but look at these amazingly detailed notes:
    notes.png

Wherever did all that inspiration come from? :D
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    notes.png

Working hard, I see!
    Thanks, guys :mrgreen: we're going to the south. It'll be 38 degrees and we're all buying lots and lots of ice cream. I Hope you'll all have a good weekend, too!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    😂😂😂😂😂
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Haha I've had similarly inspired drafts :D Have fun with D&D and ice cream ☀️
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @_sims_Yimi enjoy your weekend. We had D&D last weekend. What version are you playing? Have fun!
    By the looks of those notes, it appears like the prince of Nemeth is speechless at Morgana'a brilliant scheming again! :lol:
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited August 2020
    @DeafSimmer
    So it's seems. He's the scheming type...

@ThePlumbob Thank you! We had a lot of fun. I'm completely exhausted, haha. Tomorrow's a new week. xD

@AdamsEve1231 5th! Though there's a large amount of homebrew involved. Was your session as chaotically hilarious as my session? :mrgreen:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @_sims_Yimi Be Happy. <3.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
    Oh, I missed the last chapter. I was wondering why I didn't know who Guinevere was in your question in the reading club. 😂
    @Duvelina haha, that would make it a bit confusing, yes. :D

So I'm doing this thing in another thread where people can ask questions of the characters as they are now, sort of a break-the-fourth wall talk-directly-to-the-character thing. The answers are pretty funny sometimes. It's not canon in any way, but if anyone wants, I could do the same here and let them answer some questions this week, purely for laughs while I work on the next chapter. :mrgreen:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Ooh, I'm down for this! No need to do all of these btw!

Morgana
    What's your favourite and least favourite thing about your brother?
    Do you still ever think about Merlin?

Arthur
    What's your favourite and least favourite thing about your sister?
    Which of your knights has your back the most?
    First order of business when you become king?

Lancelot
    giphy.gif
    edited August 2020
    @ThePlumbob

Morgana
    What's your favourite and least favourite thing about your brother?
    08-12-20-8-42-56-AM.jpg
    Morgana: “Despite his arrogance, Arthur is actually very sensitive. Compassionate, too. He really cares. I don’t know if it is a good trait to have in court, but it’s one of the things that I like about him the most.”

08-12-20-8-46-31-AM.jpg
    Morgana: “I wish he would stop putting so much weight in father’s words, though. Uther does not deserve a pedestal like that. And Arthur just won’t stop stuffing his face with pastries! Sarah caught him sneaking off with an entire meringue pie the other night. An entire pie! That many sweets cannot be good for you, you know?”

Do you still ever think about Merlin?
    08-12-20-8-46-10-AM.jpg
    Morgana: “Sometimes. I still have the doll he gave me when we were children. I’d like to believe that he made it to safety, and is living peacefully in the woods with the druids somewhere. He was such a gentle kid, you know? Wouldn’t hurt a fly. He once snuck two stories up the castle wall just so I could help him heal a wounded bird. Part of me hopes he is still like that.”

Arth-
    08-12-20-8-56-22-AM.jpg
    Arthur: “I knew my fans would be back for more.”
    Shush. We have fifteen minutes until work break ends. You can be smug and gloaty later.

What's your favourite and least favourite thing about your sister?
    08-12-20-9-00-17-AM.jpg
    Arthur: “Oh, that’s easy. She’s incredibly reliable. Morgana always knows what to say to me, and I can trust her for anything. She’s solved so many things before I even realized that they were a problem. She’s the greatest ally I have in the castle. It’s a shame that she will leave Camelot when she marries. If she were a man, she would have made for a great advisor.”

08-12-20-8-58-09-AM.jpg
    Arthur: “But she is so nosy! I get it, I really do – you need to know everything to win at court intrigue, but why does it matter what my preference in women is? Or if I prefer redheads? It has nothing to do with her! And she’s so clingy! I have a reputation to maintain, for Watcher’s sake!”

Which of your knights has your back the most?
    08-12-20-9-00-17-AM.jpg
    Arthur: "Lancelot. Elyan and Gawain are physically stronger, but Lancelot has a good head on his shoulders, and he knows his way around court intrigue too. He’s always calm and rational. I can rely on him. That’s why he is my second-in-command.”

First order of business when you become king?
    08-12-20-9-31-51-AM.jpg
    Arthur: “...Bury and honour my father. It's not a joyous occasion. Taking over the throne means that my father has died. Uther is a great king, and I am in no rush to replace him.”

Oooo....kayyyyyyy. Thanks, Arthur. Moving on.

Lancelot
    Okay! Last one. Lancelot –

08-12-20-8-06-02-AM.jpg
    Lancelot: “No.”
    Don’t be like that. I have questions from readers.
    Lancelot: “Absolutely not. I remember last time.”
    Oh, come on! It was just your shirt. You’re being dramatic.
    Lancelot: “I’m still not doing it.”

08-12-20-8-06-34-AM.jpg
    Lancelot: “Unless… a certain Watcher gives me more screen time in the story, of course. Say… the next chapter?”
    Or for crying out – fine. Fine. Deal. Can I read you the question now?
    Lancelot: “Be my guest.”

*angry grumbling* bunch of pixelated ungrateful.. all a bunch of… *hisssss*
    Echem. Right. Lancelot… “How you doin’? :wink:

08-12-20-8-33-15-AM.jpg
    Lancelot: “…I changed my mind. I like questions.”
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Morgana looking like a whole snack. 😍 Beautiful lady. And Lancelot's part made me laugh.
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Oh boy This made me laugh too much.
    Hahaha I loved this!
    Morgana picked such a pretty location for her talking head shots 😊 What she said about Merlin was so lovely!

Arthur's responses reminded me that Morgana may one day leave Camelot, boo. So not ready for that. He surprised me saying Lancelot was his most trusted, you'd think it would be Gawain with them knowing each other for the longest.

And sheesh, Arthur, way to bring down the mood! Yes, yes, your father would be dreadfully missed. Don't mind the assassin that came with me. He's just visiting a friend.

Lancelot's part was hilarious! 😂
    @ThePlumbob I love how most of your comments about Uther are about bringing in assassins to kill him :D:D:mrgreen: kind of reminds me about me and Morgyn in your story, haha.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited August 2020
    @ThePlumbob I love how most of your comments about Uther are about bringing in assassins to kill him :D:D:mrgreen: kind of reminds me about me and Morgyn in your story, haha.

Haha that's fair! Though who says the assassin is for Uther, or here on business at all? I can be friends with an assassin, ok? 😆 They're just tagging on for the meringue pie, that's all! 😇

And hey, Uther's done way worse things than Morgyn ever has. That we know of anyway 😆
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @_sims_Yimi

I want to ask Richard more personal questions, but I feel like he'd just slink away with the amount of grease he has. So here are two generic ones.

Richard
    What is the most important thing in this(your) world?
    What is beauty?

Saving the rest of the questions. :)
    @mercuryfoam Oh, dear. You just had to pick Richard, didn't you? :D
    Here we go. Richard, these came from mercuryfoam. "What is the most important thing in this(your) world?"
    rsz-08-12-20-10-54-19-pm.jpg
    “Power, of course. That is hardly even a question. If you have power, you have everything. Likewise, you can have whatever your heart desires, but if you do not have the power to hold on to it, then it will be taken from you by someone who does.”

"What is beauty?"
    rsz-08-12-20-10-56-35-pm.jpg
    “Why, it is to dance with a lovely lady like yourself, of course.”
    Richard. Honesty.
    "Are you sure?"
    Now.
    "Very well."

rsz-08-12-20-10-56-51-pm.jpg
    “Beauty is the elegance of skillfully taking down a worthy opponent. It is the thrill of seeing your plans and hard work finally coming to fruition. It is the change in someone's eyes when they realize that you’ve beaten them at their own game. There is no greater pleasure.”
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hmm... is it bad that I kind of like Richard?