Stories Forum Specific Guidelines:

Using lots of images or hitting us with an absolute novel? Please be courteous and use a spoiler tag for your post. Thanks!
August 19th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Tales of Camelot - Hibernating. We'll be back. 🤍

1212223242527...Next

Comments

• Sims4MagicalTalesSims4MagicalTales Posts: 4,536 Member
    It's good to take a break sometimes. :)
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 1,709 Member
    Sorry to hear that, @_sims_Yimi .

I agree, taking a break can be a good thing. I enjoy your story, but your mental health is much more important. Take all the time you need to heal and recover. I wish you well! :):)
    My Stories: Sulani at Heart (on hiatus), Magical Mastersons, Parker Saga

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,512 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales Thank you. 🙂

@Lucy_Henley Thank you for your kind words. Sometimes you just have to stop and sit with yourself for a bit. Camelot and I will be back after what's hopefully just a little while. 🤍
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    A small update on how things are going. There is cat spam at the end. 🤭
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 1,709 Member
    Cat spam is always appreciated!
    The second to last one of the kitties snuggling = <3<3<3 so cute!
    Glad to know you’re doing better. Keep taking what time you need.
    My Stories: Sulani at Heart (on hiatus), Magical Mastersons, Parker Saga

• Sims4MagicalTalesSims4MagicalTales Posts: 4,536 Member
    Glad to know you're doing better. :smile:
    edited August 18
    Cat spam is always appreciated!
    The second to last one of the kitties snuggling = <3<3<3 so cute!
    Glad to know you’re doing better. Keep taking what time you need.

There is never enough cat spam 😁
    Thank you! I will. Those two getting along as well as they do has been such a blessing. Normally cats take a while to get used to each other, if they like each other at all, but on day 3 they were already playing with each other under the door. Day 4, they were on the couch together. 🥰
    Glad to know you're doing better. :smile:

Thank you 🙂 shouldn't be too long now. Then to catch up on the mountain of simlit that has lied untouched... 😆

So, renovating is surprisingly fun! Maybe I should get that dream home decorator pack, after all. And then just turn everything medieval-y. 🤣

But really. They’re loads of fun to do, so I think I’ll keep casually sharing them until I’ve regained all motivation to write 😊
    I did the church today. It’s supposed to be its own building, but for ages it was just slapped on to the castle as I had nowhere else to put it. I finally cleared some room by getting rid of some houses (sorry, Burt and Barden! You’ll get a bed in the basement, I swear. Probably. Most likely.) and made a thing.

Before:

lVAFi6A.jpg
    DgUXLvF.jpg

After:

XuxEkF7.jpg

Jacoban church, you are now there! The outside is… bleh. I’m not good with building shells. It’s the inside that matters most though, right?

EorEjUG.jpg

I think I did pretty well on the inside. 😊 The ceiling bits will be stone during actual picture-taking, of course, and-

HhTZNn2.jpg

“Yes! Yes! YESSSS!”

abJRQBS.jpg

Agravaine?!

“FINALLY! After praying for all these months! A proper church set! Oh, the discomfort I have suffered in that shoddy cardboard copy of a mass hall! Finally, my impeccable acting will have a proper background!”

EtdVjrf.jpg

… Are you crying?

“Nonsense. There’s *sniff*… just something in my eye…”

Right.

Gq03vdd.jpg

“Tell me we’re shooting in here, Watcher!”

We are.

“Soon?!”

Yes, but-

“MARVELOUS! Now hurry along and drag yourself out of that funk. Chop-chop. I cannot wait to display my talents in here!”

Did… did you not read your script for this arc? Aggro, you won’t like what-

DMcCy7U.jpg

Aaaand he walked out to pee. Well. Darn.

Eh, he’ll find out on his own eventually.
    J6AKQqX.jpg