Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited May 2023
    Hi, all! It's been a little while 😄 so, as it turns out, my game's hard limit of sims-in-one-household is 100. My gods, that was a nightmare to try and pose 🤣 I've never been quite so happy with the fact that sims statues exist. Huge thank-you to @mercuryfoam for making knight statues for me back in the day! They are a complete lifesaver 🥰

Right. What was I doing?

wx9650h.jpg

Breakfast. I was getting breakfast. 😆 see you guys next time!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Wooooow!
    Loved this episode! I so much want more now! Uthers and Gorlois eyes, it was like they really could see each others, despite all the darkness. Eachothers, and nothing else.

Lionel, brave thing.. but oh lol.. same old , same old, hilarious :D

Ummm..Morgana? Now I do want to find out how much you changed the lore.. she cannot die, right? or can she??? (obviously not real questions what I expect you to answer, just me thinking out loud :D )

Awesome job!!!!! <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Hehee, yay! 😁
    Ideally, Uther and Gorlois should just be put in a room together. Then they can just fight it out between them. But nope - two whole kingdoms gotta get involved instead 😅

Even brave Lionel is still... Lionel 🤭

Is she dead? Can she die? Did Mithian mean to kill her, or did she mean to do something else? I cannot answer any of those without massive spoilers so I'll just 🙊🤐

Thank you! <3
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    On another side note (I always think of stuff after I hit the post comment on the blog), it's nice to see the other knights turning into the ones we expect to see when talking about the knights of the round table. Sure, I realize they're no saints, but it's romanticized in my mind from other stuff (not Spamalot... lol). I guess every group needs a bit of a Lionel, though. :)
    No, forum, the body is NOT four characters too short!
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Heh, one day the spoiler option messing with our posts will be gone. But it is not this day. 😆
    I am both curious and worried about googling "Spamalot" to see what you're referring to here 😂 And yeah, the knights have to knight at least a little bit, right? They won't match the legends if they don't 😁 every group should definitely have a Lionel, if only for comedic relief.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    Spamalot is a musical by Eric Idle who was one of the Monty Python lot. It’s a stage musical version of the Monty Python film “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” where a lot of the characters have Arthurian names. It’s difficult to explain, really, you would have to Google to understand!
    And uh oh, now it’s all-out war. This won’t end well…
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    GASP! Google it! :D
    I'm not going to do the "omg you haven't seen that yet?" because yeah, I can totally see why you may not have. Yes, as @Lucy_Henley explains, it's a musical... Monty Python style. It's based (sometimes roughly) on their film "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." My favorite song is during act II when the Lady of the Lake comes out complaining she hasn't done anything in that act yet. "What Ever Happened To My Part?" That song is a guilty pleasure for me. Other than that, I think the best song is the one for Sir Galahad... and I'm sure I spelled that right lol.
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley @mypalsim1
    Okay, I definitely have to go check this out now. That actually sounds hilarious, lol that fourth wall break from the Lady 🤣 thanks for the explanation and recommendation! Now to decide if I wait until after the arc is done, or look it up immediately and possibly let it influence things... hmmm 😁
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    I can now confirm, Monthy Python and the Holy grail is quite entertaining. 😂 Thank you for the recommendation!

I'm halfway through catching up with everyone after my mini-summer simlit hiatus. In the meantime, have some miser- I mean, some ToC! 😁

vSSVcRf.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    FukurōFukurō Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2023
    Oh wow. That was so eventful! (after a while I noticed I'm missing some lore and found out Mobile has not given me notifications since 3.56 :angry:)
    I read it again and continued to be confused, but found out I should finish reading and that would probably answer a lot of these questions. :D So yeah. nevermind. But what a good story!! I am hooked.
    Can't use spoilers yet so sorry. I tried to stay a little bit vague but don't know how good I did. :(
    Edited now that I can do spoilers! :)
    Post edited by Fukurō on
  • Options
    FukurōFukurō Posts: 18 Member
    Now it works and I won't spoiler that cool update :)
    The entire story up until now was that magick wasn't this evil thing that deserves being banned, but something that just belongs in the world and can be helpful and nice if it's just let be. And now it's being used for so much bad stuff. I understand all the characters and how they're acting out of powerful emotions, but oh my. Some chapters back there was this thing about Morgana's spirit tainted of bad stuff and being cleansed, and but she is still acting out of hate and doesn't seem ok at all. Overall, I still think that magic is a tool like a sowrd or words and should not be faulted for what people do with it, even if it's a very powerful more-than-natural tool. But this is not helping their case with the public! So messed up and I really wish they would start actually talking to each other.
    "There’d be no more secrets. No more hiding the truth. As soon as this was over, Morgause could finally tell her. She could finally tell her everything." That is the best idea in all these chapters!!! I just hope it isn't too late. :cry:
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    awesome <3
    Okay, the scene between Arthur and Uther.. made me weep ... darn im too softie..

I loved the last pics, amazing <3<3<3 I was waiting another dragon :blush:

Thank you for posting, loved it as always <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Fukurō Hi there! Yay, I'm glad you like ToC so far 😄 Your profile picture owls suit your account name very well! Thank you for adding the spoilers 😁
    Your comparison to magic being a tool is very good; I look at it in the same way. Like it's something sharp. You can use it for cooking, for carving beautiful statues, for life-saving surgery... or to hurt someone. A person who's been hurt before is going to have a hard time seeing it as anything else than dangerous. So many things in ToC could be solved by people simply talking to each other honestly 😅 Let's hope that it's not too late for at least Morgause to come clean...

@Ellupelluellu
    I'm a softie, too - writing it made me all sniffly, as well. Shh, don't tell anyone 😆 Glad you enjoyed it! Loads of dragons and near-dragons lately 😄 let's go see which ones make it to the end of the arc, shall we?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    So glad you liked the Monty Python stuff. :)

As to the chapter... still gathering my thoughts.
  • Options
    ajmkvajmkv Posts: 62 Member
    Hello Yimi!
    Oh gosh, it's been years since I disappeared from here, but I'm so happy to see that your story has continued!
    I can't wait to catch up with literally three years or so of content, it looks like there's plenty of it :o
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    All I can say is… oof. What a chapter!
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    @ajmkv Oh my llama 😁❤❤❤ It's so good to see you again! Haha, oh dear, you have one heck of a mountain to climb. You might want to go for the recaps instead of every single chapter so far. Glad to have you around again 😄

@Lucy_Henley Sounds about right! It was one heck of a chapter to make, too 🤣
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales Thanks! Welcome back - did you start a new story? That's a new banner down there 🙂
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    ajmkvajmkv Posts: 62 Member
    @_sims_Yimi Oh no no, I'm committed to reading every bit of this epic story! I was so into it back then so I want to fully dive into your universe again! :p
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Hi, all 🙂 I'm on summer holiday. But because it's terribly rainy weather all week, I'm stuck inside for a while, ha. So have this! I'll see you at the next one 🍪

KZpAUYD.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Hm? Morgana? She's still very much going berserk through the castle at this point. Do you mean Morgause?
    J6AKQqX.jpg