Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    I am back and ready for more ToC -u- Chapter 1.3!
    Seeing Gawain and his black eye always hurts to look at, poor kid : ( The ballroom looks so nice though ;o; I really love all of the costumes in this as well, you do so well to keep to the time period's style with the architecture etc. and the immersiveness is great.

For someone so true to herself, Morgana just doesn't seem to belong amongst the other nobles who seem to be all about saving face and trying to uphold standards. It's good she had a keen eye for that, though- with Richard potentially on her tail, it's only going to make things difficult (especially if he somehow knows of her magic...)

GAWAIN! Bless his little heart, challenging the rogueish guy to protect his friend even with just a wooden sword. I'm glad the guards and Gaius got to him in time, though. If this show of bravery isn't enough to convince others he might have what it takes to be a knight, I don't know what does! I'm glad Prince Arthur apologised to him though and I'm glad he's going to help him get better with a sword! Really enjoying this story so far.

Hehe, welcome back!
    I felt so bad for Gawain whenever I used injury makeup on him. Poor cinnamon roll. Luckily, a black eye is something he can recover from. <3

Richard is definitely going to make things difficult for a while yet. He’s not an easy person to take down, both as a child and as an adult.

True! And admitting you’re wrong about a person is a very difficult thing to do, too. I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far! I hope you’ll continue to have fun for the rest of the kid arc, too. 😄

J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @mercuryfoam oh my gods at first I thought you cloned a bunch of sims and had them pose as a peasant army as a reference to your SO’s joke but then I realized what they actually are amg yasssss 😍 Woo! I now have a gnome army, a peasant army and a bunch of unnecessary dragons! World domination has never felt so close 😁

@DeafSimmer Thank you! I celebrated with apple pie. My cats stole half of it while I wasn’t looking. Day well spent, I say.

@SnuffyBucket Amg and I can add Sandy’s wraith to my peasant gnome reaper army? Best birthday ever 😁(next character death is all for you, Grimmy. Don’t be late. <3)

@MonaSolstraale Nawwww thank you 😁Aw man, so many birthday wishes. I’m all giddy now 🥰 I hope you had a good day, too!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    I'm back, I need my ToC fix : P Chapter 1.4! What a right-in-the-feels chapter this one was...
    I love how you reveal a whole lot of history in just a few lines of dialogue in that intro. Uther's got history with this guy; hopefully the knights can stop him and protect Morgana. I can see why he'd be so protective of his daughter, but I feel like someone like Morgana would not want to be stuck inside the castle all day long. Arthur stuffing his face with careless abandon is so relatable : P Oh God, I wasn't expecting Arthur to just collapse like that...is there some foul play going on in the castle, I wonder?

I like the conflict in this chapter between the evil of sorcery, but also the necessity of sorcery to also cure Arthur. I can understand Uther's worry for magic here since it's sorcerer's magic that appears to be keeping Arthur poisoned, not to mention what happened in the past with his wife. Still, finding a sorcerer to cure his son would be a better option than having Arthur die, especially when the poison was not meant for him. I imagine almost any father would not want their child in that place. Also, what happened to Millicent is interesting- the one person who could have helped Arthur was put to death by his own father...I really like the complexity of that though. Whilst his actions and executions seem drastic, in a dark way, you can see what drives him to think the way he does about sorcerers. Hopefully someday, he can unlearn this hatred and heal.

I'm really liking how everything is tying together in this chapter, with Morgana using the magic Millicent taught her to try and heal Arthur! I just hope that neither Morgana nor Gaius ever get caught...

I really love how everything ties together in this chapter, loving this story so far < 3

they/them or she/her
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Oh wow! I'm ridiculously behind in this story. I can't wait to start reading again, hopefully over my long weekend. Hope you're well, @_sims_Yimi!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited April 2021
    @SnuffyBucket
    And now I want to take screenshots of Richard and Cenred’s wedding after he declares his undying love for his braid. Agravaine can marry them off. In drag. Yes.
    HOLD UP. A big, gay, royal, medieval wedding with Dragravaine officiating? Where’s my invite?!

Here you go! I could not resist. None of this is canon... obviously. Other than Nimueh laughing her head off. :D
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    @_sims_Yimi

I usually don't click links on April 1st, but I made an exception for you. 🌹

That was a thing of beauty. And horror. But mostly beauty. N'aww, no comments allowed? I can't leave unbridled annotation here for fear of banning/public shaming, but love is love. Even between Dusty Dragon and Small Foot. 💕

Draggro kills me every time. EVERY TIME. 😆
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
    @SnowBnuuy
    Thank you for reading! Morgana is definitely not happy being confined. “Foul play” probably describes half the court of Camelot at this point. Including some of the servants.

Uther’s actions against sorcerers are what has earned him a lot of ire among his people. Millicent would have been able to cure Arthur, yes – if not for Uther executing her. Cause and effect are a very large part of my story, or at least that’s the intention. And most people aren’t black-and-white. When everybody believes they are doing the right thing and their actions bring them into conflict, that’s when a story becomes really interesting to me. 😄

@AdamsEve1231 Hey, long time no speak! I’m doing well – ToC is on a break for a bit, but I’m still up to my usual shenanigans and trying to catch up on my neverending list of stories I want to read. How have you been?

@SnuffyBucket Woops, I forgot to turn comments on. Sorry about that! Feel free to leave all the unbridled annotation you like. I’ll make sure to pass your compliments on to Draggro. He’s still in that outfit in my game. I think I’ll keep him like that until the next arc.
    Dusty Dragon and Small Foot 😂😂 I already can’t stop thinking “Cenred the Great” whenever I look at him, lol.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Here you go! I could not resist. None of this is canon... obviously. Other than Nimueh laughing her head off. :D

This is amazing :joy: I am weirldy moved. They'd make a cute couple lol.
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

This is amazing :joy: I am weirldy moved. They'd make a cute couple lol.

They would, wouldn't they? :joy: I'm oddly tempted to just leave it there and let them sail off happily into the sunset, haha.

So, apparently, my brain does not do breaks. For those of you who like extras, I've made an updated character page reflecting what happened last arc, and who will be important next arc. And then had a fit of insanity and gave them all D&D stats. Don't judge me. There's also a new bonus content page with the random weirdness I've made so far.

Take care! :blush:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Back by unpopular demand...me
    Time for Chapter 1.5! : D
    I love Gawain cutting off his insults forgetting he's talking to the Prince : P Gawain's joke about getting Morgana a whole castle going over Arthur's head was great. I like the discussion they have about something handmade being something worth more than something bought, Arthut seemingly scoffing at the idea. Gawain's point about the sword is an interesting one- the way that the 'lower' classes are a lot more typically 'handy' with making things, meanwhile Arthur's life has been moreso about others fetching things or doing things for him. Arthur seems to think commoners have nothing, but maybe they can teach him a thing or two! I absolutely love the strop Arthur throws after Gawain says that and the 'I'll show you!' ending of the chapter. Let's see how well he can make something!

they/them or she/her
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    @SnuffyBucket
    And now I want to take screenshots of Richard and Cenred’s wedding after he declares his undying love for his braid. Agravaine can marry them off. In drag. Yes.
    HOLD UP. A big, gay, royal, medieval wedding with Dragravaine officiating? Where’s my invite?!

I was Nimueh in the second last panel, couldn't stop laughing, almost keeled over (permanently). Ah.. man that was epic. Richard even has one leg up. Excuse me. I got another fit coming. :joy:
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    Back by unpopular demand...me
    Time for Chapter 1.5! : D
    I love Gawain cutting off his insults forgetting he's talking to the Prince : P Gawain's joke about getting Morgana a whole castle going over Arthur's head was great. I like the discussion they have about something handmade being something worth more than something bought, Arthut seemingly scoffing at the idea. Gawain's point about the sword is an interesting one- the way that the 'lower' classes are a lot more typically 'handy' with making things, meanwhile Arthur's life has been moreso about others fetching things or doing things for him. Arthur seems to think commoners have nothing, but maybe they can teach him a thing or two! I absolutely love the strop Arthur throws after Gawain says that and the 'I'll show you!' ending of the chapter. Let's see how well he can make something!

Unpopular demand? Nonsense 😁 I have a seat here just for you! Pull up a chair, have some pancakes, don’t mind the scythes and dragons lying around. The scythes will make no sense unless you know me well - don't worry about it 🤗
    Haha, Arthur’s chapters are my favourite of the entire child arc. And they weren’t planned either – Arthur and Gawain were goofing around in-game and making faces and my brain just ran wild with it. I really like how it turned out though. Arthur was such a brat as a child, lol.

@SnuffyBucket

I was Nimueh in the second last panel, couldn't stop laughing, almost keeled over (permanently). Ah.. man that was epic. Richard even has one leg up. Excuse me. I got another fit coming. :joy:

I found the leg up kissing pose and couldn't not use it for Richard. Nimueh died from laughter twice during picture taking and would not stop looking directly at me. She knows what's up. 😂
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited April 2021
    Unpopular demand? Nonsense 😁 I have a seat here just for you! Pull up a chair, have some pancakes, don’t mind the scythes and dragons lying around. The scythes will make no sense unless you know me well - don't worry about it 🤗
    DRAGONS? Where are the dragons? I want to cuddle them!
    Time for a ToC binge before my Pathfinder 2e game to get me in the Medieval mood...

1.6: Don't worry, Arthur- getting the pesky tiny bits of shell out of the yolk/white is sometimes the worst bit about making a cake! I absolutely love the mess he made, but at least he tried! The awkward grin amongst the mess on the floor made me laugh so hard. And the maidservant's face like 'nah, not today, not TODAY.'
    Card games are always a fun and subtle way of showing the sort of 'power' dynamic between two characters. Love that Uther wouldn't even go easy on his own daughter at cards. (Then again, making kids sulk by beating them at games is one of the few joys of adulthood :P ) Come on Uther, let your son get the vielle a shot! Sure, it sounds like a million dying rats for now, but if you let him practice it won't! Honestly, trying to do things right, and never seemingly being able to do so, is a real mood, so I can relate to Prince Arthur on that one. I feel like Uther's pressure on him is making him doubt himself too much, but I guess that's one of the 'joys' of being royalty- constant pressure.

TBF, the priest has a good point when he says to Arthur that it wouldn't make him a lesser Prince, not knowing how to do everything- after all, no-one else in the royal family knows everything, either. It's so adorable that Gawain will teach Arthur how to carve, and that Arthur will teach Gawain how to swordfight. I really like that the commoner and the prince can learn something from each other.

Amazing as always < 3

they/them or she/her
    edited April 2021
    Haha, the dragons are in arc 2, so you’ll have some binging to go still before you can try and cuddle with them! 😂 Also, remember this thought when you reach them.

Ermagewd you play tabletop too?! Yay! 😍 New buddy found! I have no experience with pathfinder – are you a player, or DM?
    Haha, I hate it so much when a tiny bit of shell falls into the cake batter and just will not come out. I swear they take on a life of their own and make it their mission to slip out of reach as long as possible. Poor Sarah did not have a nice night after that, nope 😂

It was a little sneak peak into both of their personalities. Uther wouldn’t hold back even against his daughter, and Morgana tried to get him to go easy on her even though her hand was unbeatable to begin with. A million dying rats 😂🤣 You’re right – underneath the bratty personality, kid-Arthur has a lot of pressure on his shoulders and it does get to him. Aggro (as my other readers have lovingly dubbed him) has his moments, and this was definitely one of them.

Thank you for reading! I love your commenting as you go, they totally make my day 🥰 Who knows? You might be caught up by the time the break ends!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi : Ahhh there are actually dragons in this story??? ;O; Yesss
    I've been both a player and a DM but I'm currently a player of Pathfinder 2nd Ed.! I'm glad my comments make your day, yours make mine too ^u^
    Anyway time for more binge-reading!! 'Disclaimer: death?' It's okay, I'm ready, I'm ready...
    I'M NOT READY ;_;
    1.7: Interesting to see how things go down with Morgana and Prince Richard...Judging by the scene where she sees the crying commoner, I think one big thing that separates her from Uther, is that she is a much more emotional and compassionate person. Which in a way is good, but in a way is bad, since people will no doubt try to manipulate her and her caring nature- especially the other royalty. That whole scene with the man and the graves was just...a hit in the feels ;_; but in a good way! Morgana getting into the books was a tense bit...I was hoping she'd find out what happened, but looks like someone's tried to erase a bit of history they didn't want anyone finding. I'm wondering if it was Uther, or somebody else...

1.8: That intro scene was spooky; death dreams are terrifying X_X If 'Aggro' wrote most of the passages, I wonder if he's the same one who ripped out the May page. I can already see he doesn't want to discuss it...Ohh, goodness, Morgana, why did you mention the old man you poor girl ;_; I feel like this'll be dangerous for her and the commoner, but good on Morgana for standing up for herself. The crypt pics are super eerie, esp with the candles...Now I'm wondering if Agravaine's dedication to the Watcher is actually a cover-up for something. Pretending to stand for something that appears to give him a 'moral high ground' as a facade for dark actions or intentions in his past.

God the fact that sixty-four children died over something as small and as uncertain as prophecy...Innocent kids had to die over what was essentially a hunch. You should have seen my face when I saw that Uther had his name on it. I kinda thought 'No, this is where we see King Uther draw the line', but no, Uther really is ruthless enough to kill children. Her own father... I'm wondering how or even IF she's going to tell Prince Arthur about this...and if she does will he even believe her? If he can order the murder of other children, what is stopping him from potentially finding out about Morgana and having her killed too?

As for the ending, and as someone who has dealt with a similar theme in a past SimLit- a character holding back a terrible truth because they feel it will 'break' a younger sibling- I feel this will go badly in the future, and that Arthur may feel betrayed by Morgana for not telling him. He's going to find out somehow, I know it, and it's going to break him.

On that note- I feel like maybe she'd tell Gawain though....

Epilogue: Gawain and Morgana's hug was adorable, bless them both ;_; Aww, Arthur's dragon sculpture melted my heart! See Arthur, you can make things after all! And like Gawain said, a handmade gift is more magical! Gaius's flashback was an interesting one, a big wham moment for me...Ugh, I am just really concerned for how this is going to affect Gaius or Morgana, especially if someone somehow finds out that the June date was a lie...

Can't wait to read the second half ^u^

they/them or she/her
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @SnowBnuuy
    @AdamsEve1231 Hey, long time no speak! I’m doing well – ToC is on a break for a bit, but I’m still up to my usual shenanigans and trying to catch up on my neverending list of stories I want to read. How have you been?

Hey @_sims_Yimi, I got a chance to read two chapters last weekend but I couldn't comment for some reason. :/ I'll go back soon when I get a chance and try again. I missed this story and your excellent writing! :)

My list of reading material is neverending as well. I'm doing alright. I took emergency leave for work in the month of February/March. I'm into my third full week back to work. It's a bit stressful readjusting, but I managed to be productive and put some new habits into place to help manage things. Plus I'm getting extra help for some of my tasks in the form of a volunteer and in a few months, an intern. So yay!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited April 2021
    Part Two, here goes -u- Prologue Pt.1
    'Old secrets slowly forgotten' and the pic of those graves...Owch ;_; The way you describe what happens to Camelot is heartbreaking, all the war and children starving...Ohh look! The boys are all grown up! Bless them. I love stories where you get to see the characters grow up. It's so cool to see those new pics of Gawain. He's gone from being the awkward shy kid to someone who knows just what he's capable of. I'm so glad Gawain got to where he wanted to be! I would hug him if I could! I'm glad Morgana is still willing to dig as deep as possible if necessary. Ahh Morgana looks so nice! Honestly Morgana's ability to read people like a book is great when all the other royals are desperate to cover everything up. Ahh I see Richard of Nemeth is back again...

Loving this as always!
    they/them or she/her
    @SnowBnuuy Yes! There are! Somehow, made possible by CC, bad picture angling and a ton of effort 😂 I hope you’ll like them when they pop up!

Oh dear, you read the whole rest of the arc in one go? You’re on a roll with chapters lately 😁
    I think one big thing that separates her from Uther, is that she is a much more emotional and compassionate person.
    You hit the nail on the head here. Morrie is very similar to Uther, moreso than Arthur is, but they differ on a few points and that is one of them. Hopefully it will not end up tripping her up as she ages.
    Now I'm wondering if Agravaine's dedication to the Watcher is actually a cover-up for something. Pretending to stand for something that appears to give him a 'moral high ground' as a facade for dark actions or intentions in his past.
    Oooh, you’re a dangerous reader, aren’t you? You may or may not be on to something there 🤭

Morgana’s kid chapters were really hard to write back in the day. I remember finishing picture taking for 1.8 and just sitting there for a while, staring at the screen and wondering what on earth I just made.
    As for the ending, and as someone who has dealt with a similar theme in a past SimLit- a character holding back a terrible truth because they feel it will 'break' a younger sibling- I feel this will go badly in the future, and that Arthur may feel betrayed by Morgana for not telling him. He's going to find out somehow, I know it, and it's going to break him.
    He might, if he ends up finding out. Which is worse – to learn a terrible truth at a young age, or to learn that someone you trusted hid a terrible truth from you on purpose? I guess the answer to that differs from person to person. If it were me, I’d want to know no matter how terrible – but if it were harmful, I’d also do whatever it takes to keep that truth from my brother (I actually have kept some very harmful things from him in the past). It’s such a contradictory feeling. But yeah - I can relate to Morgana’s decision quite strongly here.

@AdamsEve1231 Wordpress ate my comment on another blog recently too – maybe the same thing happened to you? I’m glad you enjoyed it, though!
    Oooh, that sounds pretty good! Glad to hear you’re doing well despite the stress of readjusting to work. I hope you’ll get along with the intern when they arrive 😊

@SnowBnuuy Hey, welcome to arc 2! Pancakes and free drinks are included. Don’t forget to strap in for the incoming cliff dives and remember to pet the dragons at your own peril. <3
    'Old secrets slowly forgotten' and the pic of those graves...Owch ;_;
    In-game, the old man died shortly after shooting Morgana’s kid chapters. In my head he was the one tending to them. At this point the grass and flowers have overtaken them to the point where you can’t see the gravestones anymore – quite literally buried and forgotten.

Gawain grew up to somehow be handsome and boyishly cute at the same time 🥰 Haha, they all turned out great, in my opinion ^^ and most of them are game-born, too! I feel like I won the lottery with them. Especially after going into CAS and seeing the other combinations that could have been possible with Uther’s face… yuck. 🤣
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hi, guys! D&D weekend today, woo! Also this, since I promised bonus bits. The next one will have proper text accompanying it. 😉 Enjoy the weekend!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    I am back!!
    Arc 2, Prologue Pt II

I love this development of Gawain and it's so good seeing him be so brave. I am proud of him! Naww Gawain and Morgana seeing each other through the window ;-; they are both wholesome! I love that Morgana has learned to play the other royalty the same way they try to play her. She has the upper hand and it's great. I love that Morgana and Gawain are both standing their ground.

I can't wait to have time to read more!
    they/them or she/her
    edited April 2021
    Huzzah! I have time to sit down and read one of my fave SimLits < 3 Chapter 2.1 :
    Ohh bless Gawain impressing the girls with his slightly tall tales! I like that he still has his naive edge even though he's grown up. To be fair, it's understandable seeing where the others come from when they say that the nobility let their people starve to death, since most nobility is entirely self-serving, but I don't believe Arthur, Morgana etc. to be like that, not to mention that they have had their own struggles as well as Gawain knows. This is what I like about this story though, it's not as simple as 'royals bad commoners good'. Oh gosh, tavern brawl time! It's like being in a DnD session : P I laughed so hard at the expression on the red-headed woman's face cheering XD Is that Lancelot facepalming in the background? Arthur's facepalm as well in Gawain and co being locked in the dungeon...I love 'THIS TIME?' as well implying this has happened before probably multiple times.

Since Gawain and Arthur became good friends I can imagine there's a slight awkwardness for Gawain. Like it would feel weird being friends with someone with a lot of power over you, who has to perform their duties and either lock you up or tell you off even though you're both friends, if that makes sense.
    “Sure, my lord. Next time someone says that an assassin should have succeeded in murdering you, I’ll make sure to smile and play nice.” Ooh another 'they have a point' line there. The horse riding pics are always so nice < 3
    YES!!!!!! YES!!!! There it is!!! the dragon!!! I am so happy! Is that using Sims CC or 'super imposing' a 3d dragon model picture onto the screenshots? I love seeing them all jump out their skin at the owl shadow. When I saw those civilians in the woods I thought maybe they were druids as well since I remember the druids being a part of the Camelot story somewhere. Ooh nice, what a nice change from Uther- Arthur is not letting the magic-users get hurt, good on him.

I am loving this story so far and all the characters!
    they/them or she/her
    @SnowBnuuy Welcome back! Pancakes are on the house 😁

Arc 2, Prologue Pt II
    I adore the relationship between Gawain and Morgana. They don’t interact a whole lot during this arc, but everything they do have is very wholesome 🥰 They’ve both grown a lot over the years (and so has Arthur) and I used the prologue to show that. I’m glad to see that it succeeded!

Chapter 2.1
    Gawain somehow manages to be all handsome grown up into a teenager and still cute at the same time. I have no idea how he does it. Magic.
    This is what I like about this story though, it's not as simple as 'royals bad commoners good'.
    Thank you! I’m trying to portray everyone in the story not as “good” and “bad” but as people that simply come into conflict with each other, as I believe that makes for a more compelling story. So far there’s only two characters that can be classified as one or the other, and the rest is all shades of grey.

Haha, I actually had D&D tavern brawl music on when I made that scene. My ToC world is heavily influenced by my D&D world. The Tall Tales Tavern is actually the starting area for my usual group.

First dragon appearance! That’s a CC dragon, actually. I have a number of them, from various places. Arthur grew up to be similar in some ways but different from his father in many others, and this is where it shows pretty strongly 😊

Haha, I’m glad you’re enjoying it so much. Take care!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    ToC binge-time rolls around once again...
    2.2: ...dragondragondragondragonDRAGON ;u;
    Emrys is right, I always think of druids as the peaceful magical people who are at one with nature. At the moment I trust Emrys, but then again there is the possibility he's one of their captors in disguise. It's interesting that some of the magic-wary of Arthur's men who appear to go along with the 'magic users are dangerous' thing are also confused as to why a druid would rather die than fight back. “Because not everyone thinks of violence as an acceptable solution.” - Yes, wham line! Sometimes pacifism wins, but then again, not so much in the Medieval days : P Can I just say I love how brave Gawain is now and I am very proud of the precious bean? Ohhhh boy there it is, with no other option Emrys uses his sorcery.
    Oh, thank God, I was hoping Arthur wouldn't hurt Emrys! I really hope the anti-magic folks don't turn on him or anything. Glad he's doing what's right! 'Doing the right thing… was exhausting.' Yes, yes it is : ( I love the montage of the druids after being saved : 3 I can't believe Gawain got hit by a lightning strike during the game! Just his luck!

2.3: Ohhh god, I somehow forgot that Uther would find out because I'm a melt! Oh God oh God, I feel so bad for Arthur right now...Not even a lick of empathy for his own son. Uther is a king first and a father last it seems. Morgana telling Uther how it is was just brilliant. She just doesn't give a darn and I love her for it. Arthur's pained expression in the closeups breaks my heart into tiny pieces. Ohh yes maybe Morgana can meet Merlin again, just maybe! : DDD Oh the irony of Arthur acting like Morgana doesn't know anything about magic... Richard of Nemeth seems so darn slimy in that last bit. I hope he doesn't succeed!
    they/them or she/her
    @SnowBnuuy
    2.2: ...dragondragondragondragonDRAGON ;u;
    Dragon? What dragon? There are no more dragons, everyone knows that 😘

Oh man, I remember making that chapter. I hadn’t figured out that you could change the weather via mods yet by clicking on the mailbox and that night the weather just would not work with me. Poor Gawain, getting electrocuted over it. Pacifism wins as long as both sides are pacifists… once one side decides to be aggressive, the pacifist is in trouble. Emrys is very well aware of this.

Uther’s approach to his son has definitely been “king first, father second” for a while. Ironically, very different from how he views his daughter. And who knows? Arc 2 has a lot of chapters, you may get your wish in the future! 😁

Still on break, and still getting all the weird ideas out of my system. This one was planned between 2.5 and 2.11, but ended up being so silly that I left it out. Enjoy your weekend, everyone 🥰
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hi, guys! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm still on break, but preparations are going well, and I'm happy to announce that I'll most likely be continuing by the end of May.

In the meantime, here's another bonus bit! Please take care and be safe, everyone. 🥰
    J6AKQqX.jpg