Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Into the Future Dystopian Rabbitholes

Hi,

I apologize if someone's asked this already, but does anyone know how to place the dystopian versions of the Into the Future rabbitholes/shells in a new home world?

I've already tried copying the lots in Oasis Landing to the bin and placing them, but after I start playing they revert back to their normal versions. I also have tried placing the World Event Spawners from buydebug, but they don't seem to change anything. I'm using an emptied Oasis Landing downloaded from Cawster for my world.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this- I haven't used the forums in years and I'm just now getting back into the Sims 3! :)

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    edited July 2020
    There are World Event Spawners in BuyDebug. I have only tired the WESpawner 4 which, I think, is the spawner to make the Dew Flowers grow. So far I've had no luck with them spawning. I eventually built my lot in Oasis Landing and placed my Dew Flowers on it. Then I copied it to my library and to my surprise the Dew Flowers stayed in the lot. They don't seem to die and do function correctly. I've placed it in several different store worlds and it works. The spawners don't do anything so far as I can see - at least not in a home world.

Gondola48.jpg

I noticed some of the plants I placed in the lot change colour in different worlds.

Gondola39.jpg