Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Ridley Residence [Chapter 5.32 - 30.07.2023]

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @AdamsEve1231
    I absolutely love your adult perspective on this and I also love everything about your replies in general. Its just so true what you’re saying, that things are rude and that there’s need for talking and stuff.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited August 2020
    Chapter 1.33 is out!
    Post edited by Skeilah on
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Great update! I loved Ella and Oliver's conversation and Liz spotting you through the screen!
    Chapter 1.34 is out!
    You included a backstory for Liz! Awesome. I didn't expect it but it was a nice surprise. So sweet she decided to live out her mother's dreams.
    Chapter 1.35 is out!
    Ella grew up so pretty! 😍 Not a huge fan of Levi's look, but he did seem sweet with the stuttering and talking to Brent.
    Duvelina wrote: »
    Ella grew up so pretty! 😍 Not a huge fan of Levi's look, but he did seem sweet with the stuttering and talking to Brent.
    Ahh, not??? I guess that's what they call 'personal taste' xD I just wanna squeeze his cheeks. And also Ella's cheeks, omg she's soooo pretty.
    Chapter 1.36 is out!
    Alison is turning rebellious, sneaking out like that! I hope Liz and Brent find out and will lecture her.
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    Woo, I have some catching up to do!
    Huh. For some reason I can’t comment on some of the chapters. I’ll just leave everything here, then <3

I cannot get over how much I like Liz’s muscular cooking arms XD
    Whoa there, Oliver. Not just in your swimwear while it’s the middle of winter and there’s snow outside, but actually dipping your feet in the pool too? Do you WANT to die? Please don’t end the challenge before the first generation is even over. Or Liz and Brent would have to have ANOTHER child.

Oh gods that warning T.T I knew it was coming but still. Gah. My heart. His little urn on the fireplace with a picture of him behind it is perfect. Now his little sim-ghost can watch over the family and ghost-bork at burglars and vampire visits. Ninja, you will be missed </3
    Also:”
    “She kinda turned out like she's on drugs..”
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA oh gods and Antonio is even worse AAAHAHAHAHAHA
    I’m glad Oliver is the heir XD

Wha – Liz! Weren’t you the one that scolded your kids for eating cake in the morning? You little hypocrite you! xD
    Awww. Ella has a teenie tiny heart, doesn’t she? That’s adorable. Hahaha, Liz spotting you in the sky XD

Awww, would this be Alison’s first date with Antonio? Also, I loved those pictures you added with Liz’s mother. A bit of background story is always nice <3
    YES! NINJA GHOST! GHOST NINJA!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi Yeah I had some troubles for a while with the comment section. Normally it's fixed for the future chapters (at least I really hope so).
    1.31 - I really couldn't have handled ANOTHER child in this generation. No. xD
    1.32 - I LOVE that fireplace. It'll be like that forevahhhh! And I laughed so hard when you started laughing with Alison and Antonio xD Now you get why Alison was my last option to become the heir if I could have chosen :P
    1.33 - HAHAHAHAH INDEED! This was a free will moment but I was really like "Liz!" xD And yes, Ella has a super tiny heart. She has feelings!
    1.34 - Yesss, that was the first date! The backstory from Liz was added last minute because I suddenly had this thing in my mind. I'm glad I did it ^^

You're missing 2 chapters there :P But 4 chapters in a row is also pretty much.
    You're missing 2 chapters there :P But 4 chapters in a row is also pretty much.
    Wait, really? Hang on....
    Amg I completely missed those last two! :D

Embarrassed +50. Oof. No amount of teenage romance will overpower that. Poor Alison. YASSSSSSS ELLA'S BIRTHDAY! Oooooh I'm super curious to see how she turns out.... hey, she's pretty good-looking! And her being asleep for the entirety of Levi's visit cracked me up. Poor guy is getting ignored even as a teenager. xD

You're making me really want to buy Dine Out. All the dishes they're getting look fantastic. And hey, look at that! Ella was actually awake for this visit. Now both of them have a boyfriend. *sniff* the little sprouts are growing up so fast.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    Chapter 1.37 is out!
    Such a good chapter! I loved the conversation Brent had with Alison about her sneaking out and the breaking of the coffee machine added to that nicely. :D
    Haha, oh Brent. It's a little too late to be second-guessing your choice to have children, honey. Two of them are halfway to becoming adults. He's a good dad though, and Alison definitely needs to let her family know where she's going. Especially at night. I know teenagers will be teenagers, but still.
    Oh dear. If Liz had taken that offer, would you have failed the challenge? :|
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi ehmmm, yeah😅 but I would never accept that.
    Chapter 1.38 is out!
    Your story does so well in the banter between you and the characters but also the characters between themselves! I'm constantly chuckling while reading your story.
    Haha, Liz is getting all of those recipes if it kills her! :D And I agree with @Duvelina - the banter between all of them and you keeps getting better and better. Great job Skeilah! :mrgreen:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Ahhh thank you both! <3
    Chapter 1.39 is out!
    All casual: 'Oh, sorry, the Watcher was talking to me.' 😂
    Chapter 1.40 is out!
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    Oliver became a teenager. The last in line B)
    It is always nice to follow the family life in your legacy :)
    You have really come a long way with Liz but now I fear she will end up like a cream bun :joy: