Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Ridley Residence [Chapter 5.32 - 30.07.2023]

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited March 2021
    @LegacySims2017
    About the upgrades, it's probably just a security camera or something. I was so confused when I saw Julian and Eloise being lovey-dovey like that HAHAHA. I didn't knew Julian was this sneaky.

the further I go in this challenge, the more easy it becomes to see the deaths. It's like 'okay, they are gone, but I have new people to focus on'.

I think for next generations that I'll send to university, I'll take things a bit slower. 3 classes per week instead of 4. I'm going to finish it the way I started with Jess, but this was really too much.
    Post edited by Skeilah on
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @Skeilah
    That monster under the bed can be a nuisance. It's why all my sim kids have nightlights.

Do nightlights really help for the monster under the bed? Here I am using MCCC to get rid of them lol
    @DeafSimmer Wel thanks anyways for learning me something new 😊
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Final term! Jess will finish strong with that A+ grade, I just know it. Good job on the new Retirement Home look. It seems more homey now. Christopher and his glasses....don't you like how the game thinks a specific Sim needs glasses and it turns out it looks good for how you set them up to be? Geeky Jason in Plain ol' Legacy was given glasses by the game and it was perfect. So far he's turning into a handsome geek. Christopher will be one of those, too. Deaths are hard. But at least we'll still see Oliver and Dulce as ghosts for awhile. Maybe even Brent.

I see this is going to be a twin vs twin era. :grimace: One likes to tease the other.

Maybe Robin should ask Christopher to play chess. Good brotherly competition. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Sooooo. I've had 1.30 open to read in a tab for a month at least xD I swear I'm going to catch up. I may just speed read and not stop to comment though since I'm so far behind at this point
    @LegacySims2017
    Jess is doing so well at uni! Thanks about the Retirement Home. I love it too. I laughed with the glasses, because Robin is more a geek than Christopher is, but still Christopher got the glasses and the smart look while Robin is more laid back with the way he looks like. It's so funny actually. I love how Jason in your story also got glasses from the game!

Christopher really doesn't like chess. He doesn't even understand how it works, lol. No, chess is nothing for Christopher xD

@Shadami Hahahahhaha I love how you had one of the chapters in your tab for so long. Just take your time, the story isn't going to run away :) You can always binge read indeed without commenting, I don't mind. Glad to know you're still sticking!
    Yeah of course. :) Takes alot for me to give up on anything xD I just get pulled away by other things
    It's the beach boys! :grimace:

Christopher looks like he's got sticks coming out of him from that picture of him and Emerson talking. Nice to see he'll make a friend he can hang out with growing up.

Jess will finish those last two books in no time flat.

Regarding alien genes, you could probably just have a male Sim use a telescope for awhile. He'll eventually get abducted.

See, I knew Jess would continue on a fast track with her book writing.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    I love Emerson! He's the youngest son of the Tinkers. Idk how they get children with two women, but it's happening HAHAH.

I already have an entire plan for my alien genes, lol. It just... Takes a long time to get there.

Jess is on a rolling spree for real.

---

Chapter 3.17
    Chapter 3.18
    Chapter 3.19
    Wynn looks handsome as a child, even with the glasses.

Jess will start raking in the simoleons once she starts publishing books.

Wow! That was a bunch of Ridleys at the beginning. It was nice to see some familiar faces. And fun to see some new ones.

Good to know the twins know about their real dad at that young age. Cracked up at private investigator Robin.

Oh, I knew Jess would get an A or A+ for a final grade. Looking forward to the graduation in the next chapter!

Aww, too bad we can't watch the ceremony. That would be fun if they did something like the awards and allow you to have your Sim accept thei diploma. But I was happy to at least see the before and after pictures you captured. Was the photo you have on the table one given and put in your inventory?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Eek! I'm eons behind on this story. Hope you're well, @Skeilah! Love your profile pic. Hoping to try and catch up on some reading over my long weekend coming up.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited April 2021
    @LegacySims2017
    The money that Jess is currently earning from her books is insane, lol.

To think that, the farther I get in the story, the more Ridley members will take over this safe.

Yeah, it's rather disappointing that you have to wait when your Sim is at graduation. I expected a little more, but well, glad that I could at least see them throwing away their hats. The photo on the table was indeed given to Jess.

@AdamsEve1231 hey there! Nice to see you around again. it's been quite the time. I'm doing well. I've had a really busy period but now I can slow down in Easter break (and then after Easter break I'll be busy again, so I better make the best out of this break lol). How are you doing?? I hope you're also doing well :) Thank you about my profile pic!!

---
    Post edited by Skeilah on
    However, vampires are not completely immortal. They can still die from drowning, fires, electrocution, or other accidents. Further, vampires will die if they run out of vampire energy while standing out in the sun.
    You better hide Vlad safe away if you want him to be there for Generation 6. :grimace:

What was Jess' latest novel that got turned into a Trilogy? lol (if you remember which book she wrote that is before you got that generic pop up)

Look at those royalties coming in! Did you create those book names or auto-generated? :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Skeilah wrote: »

@AdamsEve1231 hey there! Nice to see you around again. it's been quite the time. I'm doing well. I've had a really busy period but now I can slow down in Easter break (and then after Easter break I'll be busy again, so I better make the best out of this break lol). How are you doing?? I hope you're also doing well :) Thank you about my profile pic!!

Aw... cute new profile pic now too! Love the green hair on the kiddo. A future Ridley by chance?? :wink: I don't think that's asking for a spoiler. :tongue:

I'm doing okay. Had to take emergency leave from work back in late February/March. Had medical issues and some family emergencies. We're doing much better now though and adjusting back to our new "normal." This is my third full week back to work. I am still working from home part-time and catching up has been stressful, but I'm getting by and getting help where needed.

I miss the Ridleys. I need my Ridley fix! Lol. I managed to read a little over the weekend. Hoping to get to more soon.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Sorry! My Ridleys update will come soon! And I’ll also reply to you all ❤️ Thanks for sticking around here😊
    @DeafSimmer
    Hehe, I also thought that was funny!

@LegacySims2017
    Oh boy, you're right. Vlad, hide yourself!!!

But even if Vlad is dead by then, I'm sure there's a bunch of other Vampires walking around in my save. I mean, with the way my MCCC is assigning everyone to everyone and making babies lol.

Oof, I don't know anymore which book turned out to be a Trilogy :D I don't really look at titles. So yeah, the book names are auto-generated. I never can come up with titles like that lol.

@AdamsEve1231
    Hahah, no, she's no future Ridley! That's Kristine Ellison. Aside from this story, I'm also writing this story with a guy named Bryon Ellison, and Kristine is his half-sister. So cute ^^

I'm glad to hear you're doing okay!!

Where in the story are you now?

---

Here's the weekly Ridley fix!
    Almost done with gen 2 xD
    @Skeilah Yikes! All the way back in the early 2's.

Such a cute opening pic with Lewis hugging bear. :love: oh the irony of Jess being fussy! Isn't it fun though when the game does these things and influences the story? :) Jess scaring her brother was kinda cute.

I never realized you can raise your movement skill with the tablet. That seems weird. Sims logic! Come over to spend time with your brother and play games on his computer. Also Sims logic! :sweat_smile:

Ghost Ninja came to the party! Yay!

2.13-2.16
    Toddler play at nighttime! Fun times for parents! :lol:

I didn't know ghost dogs could poop. :open_mouth:

Happy birthday Lewis!

Monsters under the bed are really annoying and disruptive.

Congrats Alison on the baby! Pregnant needy Alison was funny. Calling Oliver so much.

Lewis' reaction to your Simself walking past the house was hilarious!
    Jess: "Why is your tummy so big?"
    Alison: "That's because there's a baby inside."
    Jess: "You ate a baby?!"

^^ this conversation is hysterical. :lol:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @DeafSimmer Thank you!

@Shadami Hahahahah, slowly but surely!

@AdamsEve1231 I gotta go back to the early 2's with you because my brain is leaving me behind xDD
    Ohhhhhh we're going all the way back to toddler Lewis! It's so fun to see them so small again <3
    Sims logic is always the best, haha!
    Ninja is everywhere!

I didn't know ghost dogs could poop either, but they can!
    I turned the monster under the bed off. I don't know when anymore, but I think in Generation 3 hahaha. I even made a whole scene of it.
    I never had family members visit so much! Good for me, because I always forget family members because I'm so busy with the goals.

I always laugh if I see my Simself walking around in that save. Being a celebrity is difficult! xD
    Toddler Jess so cute. <3

---
    Not the next week, but the week after, Generation 3 will be completed. From Generation 4 on, I'll be posting only one chapter per week for a while. I'll probably go back to more chapters per week when I'm not that busy anymore :)