Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why isn't Eco Lifestyle's train station a shell we can build in?

Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
When I saw the train station building under the tracks, I really wanted to be able to build inside it. But it's just decoration. I can imagine it as a cool house, or a shop, bar, anything really. It could even be a completely editable lot which looks like it does now, but we can change it however we choose. Stick with the current look, or totally remodel. That would be cool.

But either way, why not use the local landmarks as places we can build and play?

Comments

• troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Dunno, maybe because that lot changes when the park above it changes
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I was drooling over the opportunities of that area!!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    Dunno, maybe because that lot changes when the park above it changes

Maybe. Looks like lots of things change around with the adapting world. Personally, I'd be happy to have less of that if it made some areas playable though.
    I was drooling over the opportunities of that area!!

Not just me then! Maybe I can create something like that myself in another lot :) Should be get the assets with that debug code....
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    FYI I saw in one of James Turner’s videos that you can get train tracks, train cars, etc in debug so you probably could recreate a lot like that.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    FYI I saw in one of James Turner’s videos that you can get train tracks, train cars, etc in debug so you probably could recreate a lot like that.

That's greats news!!!!😁😁😁
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Honestly, I guess that train station should be functional and tranis should be one of ecological means of transport. In Eurpoe, trains are very eco friendly, modern, and stylish. Whats more big and small railway stations are a multifunctional objects.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Ooh Trains now that would be new
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    I need to re-watch that trailer. I thought the Caboose was a converted train station. Or is there another station in Conifer station neighbourhood?
  • Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I need to re-watch that trailer. I thought the Caboose was a converted train station. Or is there another station in Conifer station neighbourhood?

Yes, the Caboose looks like an old station - but there's another in Conifer Station too, which is the one I'm looking at
  • plantasimplantasim Posts: 28 Member
    I think its because it changes