Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod that increases the size the pregnant belly?

I recently came back to the sims 3 from the sims 4 and the one thing that is driving me nuts is the size of the pregnant bellies. They are so small! Does anyone know of a mod or default mesh that increases the size of the stomach? Thanks!

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Look, I think it's bad enough that a pregnant sim who wishes to have a girl has to carry around up to five full-sized watermelons in their backpack no matter how athletic or out of shape they may ordinarily be and you want to increase their burden, so to speak? You are unkind and cruel, how could you even think of such a thing? :p

Hope I am using the correct terminology, but I would imagine what is required is more of a custom skin or maternity body mesh than an actual mod (in the scripting or tuning sense) that works on percentages. Tuning Mods or NRaas Retuner though could be used to make the baby bump such as it already is appear earlier in the pregnancy if that's any help.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @yupp Sounds like what you are after is the Bobbyth body mesh. I have never used it myself but I know that Chisami made an edit that includes a bigger pregnancy belly. I won't link it here because of nsfw images, but you can google it. Downloading a replacement body mesh means that you will need cc clothes to fit. That's all I know though since I have never used it.
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    @igazor haha, I am cruel. I can't help it. I use Nraas returner to increase the length of pregnancy. @coco I will look into that mesh. Thank you!