August 14 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

The Sims 3 and PortraitAI

gamerplaya94gamerplaya94 Posts: 103 Member
So I was on The Sims Reddit page earlier this week and I noticed that there was a small trend of simmers posting headshots of their Sims and how they would look if they were painted in a Renaissance-era art style with this website called PortraitAI.com. So I took it upon myself to see how well my sims would translate into this.
Feel free to post your sim and how he/she would look as a 15th Century painting.

Disclaimer 1: If you try this yourself, make sure your sim has a neutral facial expression and that they're not wearing glasses.
Disclaimer 2: Currently, PortraitAI only seems to work with more Caucasian/European face structures. So if you have a sim with traditionally African, Asian, or other non-white features then you can expect them to come out looking a bit whiter.

Top to Bottom: Vito Forelli, Tiffany Richmond, Eric Andrews, Leslie Garner, Alberto Fernandez, Arturo Valdez, and Martha Forelli
Qq14dqZ.jpg
WJF0Das.jpg
kwb11Jp.jpg
LUWCu6f.jpg
N7pFFV8.jpg
5CUw7Lp.jpg
CnodCM7.jpg

Comparisons
zgGiByc.jpgvqY9Ygt.jpgfO2mXYj.jpggLsvos7.jpggEImbub.jpghejFB9Y.jpghmgu4YI.jpg

Link to the Reddit thread that started it all!
https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/godi2r/portraitai_can_make_portraits_of_sims_super_cool/
Post edited by gamerplaya94 on
k657Sd0.png

Comments