Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a City World

IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
I would like a world that is all city. I want it to have residential districts with similar priced housing, rather than the housing scattered randomly amidst the community lots. Does anyone know of such a world?

Comments

• Options
    NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
    I'd love one like that, especially if it doesn't require all the expansion packs.
  • Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hmm, I'd suggest MySimRealty worlds but their worlds usually have a countryside part along with the city itself.

Some of Quailhogs' worlds are completely urban worlds, like Grey Meadow and Fortress Rock. You can find them here. Gotta warn you that his worlds have a very particular style, they are very detailed and full of story elements. I love them personally, but don't know if it's what you're looking for.

Coasterboi's Angel City is also "all city", if you don't count a small trailer park that's situated through the outskirts. It's very Los Angeles-like.

Devil's Port is another urban world, it has quite a lot of cc as far as I recall. I tried it out but couldn't get into it, it has a pretty dark style.
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited May 2020
    Thank you, Zei. I've already looked at all of the My Sim Realty city worlds. I'm going to download Angel City and the two by Quailhogs. I'll take a look at them. I might check out Devil's Port, but I'd rather not have a world with a lot of CC. Still, if it fits what I have in mind, I'm willing to accept the CC too.