Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've never seen this Flirty painting before and I love it!

It looks like they are escaping together as the world burns. The sim who painted it is mean and gloomy so I assume that traits may play a role in why I haven't seen it before since most of my sims tend to be on the cheerful and good side.

nXykcNR.png

Comments

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    That is really a beautiful painting! Never seen it before either, but that's one I would keep and put up on the wall, absolutely.

Reminds me how sims of different traits painted the same picture in TS3. The traits had their own personal style of painting, which I found very interesting. I quickly ran out of walls to put paintings on :D I just didn't think traits had any say in painting in TS4. I've never noticed it, anyway. Would be a nice surprise if it actually does.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    It looks like they are escaping together as the world burns. The sim who painted it is mean and gloomy so I assume that traits may play a role in why I haven't seen it before since most of my sims tend to be on the cheerful and good side.

nXykcNR.png

I never seen that before either, but it's very pretty! I'm giving you an "Awesome" plus I'll give you a Gold Star :star:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    Kathykins wrote: »
    That is really a beautiful painting! Never seen it before either, but that's one I would keep and put up on the wall, absolutely.

Reminds me how sims of different traits painted the same picture in TS3. The traits had their own personal style of painting, which I found very interesting. I quickly ran out of walls to put paintings on :D I just didn't think traits had any say in painting in TS4. I've never noticed it, anyway. Would be a nice surprise if it actually does.

Oh I put it on the wall first thing. It's a masterpiece too. :smiley: I think traits play some role in what a sim paints, but I don't have any direct evidence of that. I remember that about the Sims3. An artistic sim would have like a watercolor overlay on some of the paintings they painted, that I actually didn't like since it made them blurry. I appreciated what the developers were trying to do with that system though.
  • GlitteringSkittlesGlitteringSkittles Posts: 38 Member
    I haven't either. But I'm loving the look of your sim (even if it's just a back view)
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member
    I'm pretty sure I've seen this one before. It used to be more common during the beginning of the game, but it's rarer now that packs have added more paintings to choose from.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    I haven't either. But I'm loving the look of your sim (even if it's just a back view)

HeeHee! He's only my most favorite sim of all time. I have like a GAZILLION pictures of him, but here are a couple in case you are interested in his front side. ;)

uxSajcn.png

VxmRccF.png

euiJDKX.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    Seen this many times but I guess it might show up less often than the other flirty paintings

I really like most of the paintings our sims can paint though I just wish they would give us antique frame option since the frames look way too modern and minimal for my liking

same goes for photography
    love it but i hardly use it cause it looks too modern to be on vlads walls
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    edited May 2020
    I think it's Pompeii. My sim painted this a few times. I am trying to get a masterpiece of all the paintings ( doing it by catagory ) and this one does come up less than the others. I finally got a masterpiece of it just yesterday. The one I'm really having trouble getting her to paint is the cats eating spaghetti, I think they might only paint it below level 5, but I'll keep trying.

I love your sim, is he on the gallery?
    edited May 2020
    akaniki0 wrote: »

I wouldn't mind putting him on the gallery. He would love to cause mischief in other people's worlds I am sure. A couple of caveats though...he is already pretty highly skilled in a lot of stuff and I think that transfers over? So if someone is looking for a fresh sim with no skills, this isn't the sim for them. Plus his hair and some of his outfits are CC so God only knows what base game stuff he will have if you don't want the CC. :smiley: Also he is quite the um...well let's just say he is not a nice sim. He actively undermines any kind of relationship you put him in, but have fun I guess? :wink:

Edited to add: I don't know how to link stuff from the gallery on here. :cry: My user name on the gallery is dream_operator23 so hopefully that helps. He's up for download now.

Post edited by DreamOperator on
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Actually I was dealing with the art aspiration today and I saw it.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    akaniki0 wrote: »

I wouldn't mind putting him on the gallery. He would love to cause mischief in other people's worlds I am sure. A couple of caveats though...he is already pretty highly skilled in a lot of stuff and I think that transfers over? So if someone is looking for a fresh sim with no skills, this isn't the sim for them. Plus his hair and some of his outfits are CC so God only knows what base game stuff he will have if you don't want the CC. :smiley: Also he is quite the um...well let's just say he is not a nice sim. He actively undermines any kind of relationship you put him in, but have fun I guess? :wink:

Edited to add: I don't know how to link stuff from the gallery on here. :cry: My user name on the gallery is dream_operator23 so hopefully that helps. He's up for download now.

Thank you! I think he sounds perfect to shake things up in my quiet little town, I don't care if he has skills and I'm sure I can find clothrs to suit him. I'll go download him now ( if I can find him ). Thanks again.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Wow, that is cool.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • MortemTheModderMortemTheModder Posts: 13 New Member
    looks neat!
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited May 2020
    It is one of my favourite paintings in the game, which is why I put it in one of my retail lots a while ago so other households could purchase it.

0y1dHi5.jpg

I think it is so amazing that the game can still surprises us with paintings. The artist career is probably the one I played the most, and I have Sims who paint as a hobby, but a few months ago I got a painting I had never seen before too. I never stopped to wonder whether it could be trait related though. Interesting idea.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...