Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Law Career..Grrrr

Why has offer legal representation been made so difficult to achieve? Befriended 9 npc sims got 4 of them to be clients and it still says just started.Why is this task not been made do-able via the phone or computer?

Comments

• Options
    TheFlyingGentlemanTheFlyingGentleman Posts: 116 Member
    If I'm not mistaken you get a bump in pay with every new client. So maybe thats why it doesn't actually complete compared to the other daily tasks.
  • Options
    dianagodianago Posts: 1 New Member
    Sorry to barge in with a slightly different question , but anyone experienced a situation where the option to get a carreer in "law" isn't there after finishing uni ? have only the "private attorney" option, no basic one. Tried to remove the degree with cheats, same.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Thank goodness those tasks are optional. I remember being frustrated with that one, same thing with trying to recruit other sims while on the military career, who knows how many you actually need, but I have no patience to find out.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    dianago wrote: »
    Sorry to barge in with a slightly different question , but anyone experienced a situation where the option to get a carreer in "law" isn't there after finishing uni ? have only the "private attorney" option, no basic one. Tried to remove the degree with cheats, same.

Interesting. Usually when you get a degree, you should have an option to join at entry level unless you have another degree that benefits the other branch (which would be history in this case).