Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We have lots of little pets...

13...Next

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    If they thought of doing more for men and elders they could introduce pigeon racing! It's a very popular sport with good pigeons going for thousands of pounds and "fanciers" attending shows and events. The birds are taken to the same spot a distance away and the first one home wins. Better than Mr Whiskers winning the lottery after not buying a ticket!

There was actually a UK "National Pigeon Service" during WW2, 200,000 of them donated by breeders to take messages from the Front and locating downed aircraft. Commando a pigeon did over 90 missions, received the Dickin Medal (equiv. to Victoria Cross) After the war, "Commando enjoyed a somewhat celebrity-like status. He also participated in an exhibition of wartime homing pigeons", Many more of them got medals too.

It could be added to a farming pack with a pigeon loft getting a real use and extra money for wins occasionally!

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Pigeons are great. My dad used to breed show pigeons, and there's so much potential gameplay in that. I doubt most people would care about that, but bonding and training a bird is so much fun.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    I'd like a crow or raven that would bring you random pieces of metal and glass every now and then if you feed it regularly. And real flamingoes would be nice too.
  • Lee12321Lee12321 Posts: 318 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    One of the things you can do with fishbowls is keep fish in them until you're ready to cook them, since dropping a fish in revives it.

I didn't know this :open_mouth:
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I'd like a crow or raven that would bring you random pieces of metal and glass every now and then if you feed it regularly. And real flamingoes would be nice too.

I would love living flamingoes! And I'm always happy to get more flamingo decor and clothing too. :smiley:

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: