Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleting CC hair question

I went on a massive house cleaning of all the CC hairs I don't use (or rarely use). I then went into my game and as I started playing, I noticed the aged up notifications (from MCCC) and so many of child sims aged up bald. Why would this happend if I deleted the cc hairs BEFORE they aged up? Why didn't the game randmozime them other hairs?

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited May 2020
    The only thing I can suggest is maybe the game had already picked out an outfit and hair for them when they were born.

I know I’ve gone into CAS before and aged a toddler up to a YA, set their hair/facial hair and outfit and then aged them back to Toddler. I believe when they aged up in game they were dressed in what I had selected. If I remember correctly that’s how it went.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    ah gotcha, so you are saying the game pre-determines what their hair will be as a child when they are a toddler? Weird, I would think it would choose it on age up. But good to know!
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Also, did you delete the "localthumbcache.package" file after deleting the CC? It is recommended to do this every time you change something up in the mods folder. Might be something is still stuck around in there.