Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help: Gallery on web browser

Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
Hi,

I can't seem to find anything on the gallery on my web browser. I use my own ID and names for my items and always get the same result: "Sorry, nothing matched your search criteria." The Gallery works fine in game but sometimes I don't want to start the game for just checking on an item.

EDIT:
--> Apparently all I needed to do was to sign in. My items are now showing up in the search.

Help?
y7Kh4Ip.png
Follow me on (S)imstagram @SimmerLorna
Post edited by Lorna08 on

Comments

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I used to have the same thing with the gallery on my web browser until I realised there was an automatic 'approved by Maxis' box ticked. You need to uncheck that to find anything. It's all the way to the right underneath 'Advanced' (I think that's what it says, my computer isn't set to English).
  • Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
    Duvelina wrote: »
    I used to have the same thing with the gallery on my web browser until I realised there was an automatic 'approved by Maxis' box ticked. You need to uncheck that to find anything. It's all the way to the right underneath 'Advanced' (I think that's what it says, my computer isn't set to English).

I already tried this.
    y7Kh4Ip.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Are you signed in? I remember it wouldn’t work for me unless I signed into my EA account and then did the search.
  • Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
    That was the main reason! I'm not able to sign in on my web browser on my phone but on my desktop it worked!
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Are you signed in? I remember it wouldn’t work for me unless I signed into my EA account and then did the search.

y7Kh4Ip.png