Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien male sim pregnancy !

So finally after so many years of playing my male sim was abducted by the alien. He was so heavily pregnant and now the baby is here. And guess what he is able to breastfeed the baby !!! Omg it is so hilarious :) what is your male pregnancy story ?

Comments

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @jimbbq: Congrats on the alien baby. I haven't done that in the Sims4 yet, but it's my absolute favorite in Sims2 and Sims3. Especailly in Sims2, they scream louder than the female sims do. Giggles.
    :) Smile!

• jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    If you have the antenna from the scientist career you can use it to contact the alien. This increase the chance of abduction. Should give it a try !
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Congrats! I have this dog trainer sim Max Monroe who is a bit of slow-witted and also likes dogs way more than people. One night he was abducted and came back with TWINS! He gave them to his parents to raise. Now instead of enjoying their empty nest and soon to be retirement, they're going to have two toddler boys running around. It's like a déjà vu from when Max and his twin brother were babies - except now the kids are green.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @jimbbq: Thanks. I think I will try that.

@musteni: Congrats on your twin aliens. That's cool that your sims parents are raising the aliens. :)
    :) Smile!

• FreshMeatFreshMeat Posts: 28 Member
    One of my Sim families is made up of an alien mom and a human dad, they adopted a boy. When the boy grew up, he was abducted and gave birth to a boy. The boy aged up not a long time a go, now he's a child and seems to be way more responsible than his dad. I was debating if I wanted to send him back to homeland, glad I didn't.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    My two first alien pregnancies (one happened through abduction, the other through trying for baby with a female alien) resulted in twin girls, the third resulted in a girl.
    And aliens were trying to constantly abduct my sim. So I blocked up the place so they can't be abducted and not become pregnant with twin girls again. I seriously didn't want a large household (though I am aware that babies that are born through abduction can be sent back to their homeworld).
  • MeliroseMelirose Posts: 5 New Member
    I had a famous tech entrepreneur who had like 4 daughters before he finally had a son. His marriage was a disaster so they got divorced and he moved into a new house with the baby boy. Then he got abducted by aliens and had an alien baby. I think he had a girl but I can't remember as I got bored with that save (the abduction completely ruined my story).
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Good for you I hope your alien baby is happy
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    So, this started becoming a concern for me while playing as my main sim. He's a merman, and my original idea was for him to be very close to the sea, to the point where I could choose to keep him in the water if I wanted to. He's a simple guy that loves music and the ocean, and this led him to become a three-star celebrity. Eventually, I just completed the world famous celebrity aspiration for the satisfaction points before opting out of fame. Anyways, he started to get abducted nightly when he reached above level 10 for the musician career branch. On this play through, after a rags to riches style challenge, he has level 10 logic and I completed the Nerd Brain Aspiration. So, he's got a rocket ship. For this sim, I don't want him to get alien pregnant, and I might sell the rocket ship to avoid that.

I don't mind the abductions because it keeps things interesting after reaching max level. However, I've started to max out the household specifically to avoid him coming home pregnant. Merfolk still have the dried scales bug, and I imagine the hybrids could still be buggy. I'm not even a fan of hybrids, to be honest.

Anyways, I still thought it was funny that aliens wanted to keep abducting merman musical genius at the top of the musician career branch. I didn't even have a rocket ship or intentional interactions with aliens at the time.
    Grammar correction: I still think it was funny that aliens wanted to keep abducting a merman musical genius at the top of the musician career branch.

Anyways, out of everything I read, I haven't seen anything that gives me confidence that he's immune from the impregnation because of his occult status. This is generally something I want to avoid. I did learn that a full household can prevent the alien pregnancy. A sim can't get pregnant if there is no room for the baby in the household. So, even if it wasn't planned, creating a family of sims and adding a few pets might help.
    I apologize in advance if I necroed a post. I didn't see any threads that answered my questions, and I can't create a new post to address any specific concerns. If there is an active thread, please let me know. I'm obviously struggling to find it, and my experience is very recent as I got the packs later than most other posters.
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    Grammar correction: I still think it was funny that aliens wanted to keep abducting a merman musical genius at the top of the musician career branch.

Anyways, out of everything I read, I haven't seen anything that gives me confidence that he's immune from the impregnation because of his occult status. This is generally something I want to avoid. I did learn that a full household can prevent the alien pregnancy. A sim can't get pregnant if there is no room for the baby in the household. So, even if it wasn't planned, creating a family of sims and adding a few pets might help.

are you using mods @Metior_Ice
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    So finally after so many years of playing my male sim was abducted by the alien. He was so heavily pregnant and now the baby is here. And guess what he is able to breastfeed the baby !!! Omg it is so hilarious :) what is your male pregnancy story ?

Way cool. Congratulations. I know after waiting for what seemed like forever and it finally happened in my game I was absolutely thrilled. I love the alien bassinet.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • yellowduckyyellowducky Posts: 12 New Member
    When they came back from the aliens were they near death? I know in The Sims 3 if you got abducted your sim comes back starving or near death
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    My only male sim to have an alien baby was super paranoid about aliens, got one of them satellites (I got it out of the debug menu) and he set it everyday to prevent abductions. He’s married with 3 kids. One day when I rotated to his house he was being beamed up before he got chance to set the satellite and now has an alien baby boy. His wife seems to love the baby a lot and has bonded with him. One of the siblings has too. My male sim does love him but has found it hard and as his own dad abandoned him and his twin sister he will not do that to his own children including baby alien. My male sim has a very complex background and he is my most interesting sim to play.
  • mlee2768mlee2768 Posts: 259 Member
    I'll check when I go into my Save but I think I saw an option to contact the aliens on my Sims computer the other day???
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    I've played over a thousand hours of sims (1,392 actually, yikes) and I've still never had an alien pregnancy. I've never had an alien in my household, period. This is a wild realization to make.
    @comicsforlife No, I don't use mods, and I will only use cheats to make the game more challenging. I think it happened on a save a few months ago and after Island Living. I believe a new pack came out and I restarted the save (I find that helps with potential glitches). Anyways, he was very high up in his career with a lot of maxed out skills. The abductions happened almost every night, but they stopped happening when I created a new save. My current sim is a copy fresh out of CAS that I started over with. I have not had any Alien Abductions in the same way, but I also haven't reached the same level of the career or met any aliens (that I know of because of disguises).

Right now, he does have many skills maxed out including logic and rocket science. I created him as a teen, so school projects gave him a head start with the rocket science skill.

Out of the whole experience, I just think the aliens wanted someone that could play good music for their parties because he had max Singing, Guitar, Violin, DJ, and Piano. He was also a B-lister at the time, so I generally found it funny. He never came home pregnant, thank Poseidon. I was already trying to raise a family at the time, and I was already dealing with the toddler struggles.
    But, just in case it was unclear. My specific concern is as follows:

If my male sim is a merman with the Occult Mermaid Life State, is an abduction pregnancy possible?

I do not use mods or cc. I only use cheats to make the game more challenging.

I'm asking because I do not care about the abductions that might happen as much as I care about which sim ends up with the other consequences of the abduction. Plus, even if the baby could be sent away, my sim will still go through at least 3 sim days with the effects of pregnancy. The associated negative moodlets and need drains are time drains. Don't certain needs decline 2 times faster?

Anyways, I like a good story, and I like to create a story for my sims even more.
    Yes your mermaid can end up with an alien baby yes his needs will decline faster if you want to keep away the aliens use cheats and get the satellite dish or if you want to attract them get the satellite dish @Metior_Ice
    @comicsforlife thank you for the clarification. I wasn't sure if it was hardcoded against it or not.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited July 2020
    In my game Dominic Fyres was abducted and came back pregnant. It wasn't something I had planned for that family but at the same time it was kinda of fun having something completely random happen and also Paul the alien toddler is super cute.

Here is a picture of him with his big sister Morgan.
    YLZQeQo.png
    I remembered something in regards to my playthrough that had multiple abductions. I created a scientist and alien in Strangerville. The role play idea was that the Alien and Scientist are rivals and Strangerville was another mystery or natural wonder waiting to be solved. I'm wondering if having an Alien living on a lot in one of the worlds had an impact on households in other worlds.

I also remembered after typing what I remembered that my sim ran a store for a short period of time, and I found out that I hired an Alien when I went to design their employee uniform.

To my knowledge, most of the Aliens are NPCs that are homeless. Maybe there's a trigger that comes with having an alien household in the game. Or, maybe it happened because I hired an Alien as an employee. It's difficult to keep these things straight considering that I have restarted after a new expansion pack. The Aliens could be similar to Merfolk where a household needs to be awakened to their presence to notice them and experience abductions. I know, for merfolk, the "Ordinary" Conch collectible is the easiest way to awaken a household to the existence of merfolk. Maybe, there's something in the Get to Work Pack that has a similar function. The scientist career and doctor career have ways to either reach out to aliens or reveal their existence. (Satellite Dish and Wormhole Generators for the Scientist, X-Rays for the Doctor, and maybe hiring an Alien to work in your retail store idk). I wonder if the chance of getting alien pregnancy is increased after you awaken the household.

Anyways, if someone is trying to trigger abductions, I hope this info helps. I certainly didn't know how different actions would affect the gameplay.
    @sharonia the toddlers can be a handful, but the good ones are easy to get attached to. I have not had an Alien pregnancy yet, but I still think it would be fun just like any other toddler. I've had a playthrough where I ended up with three toddlers. An older brother and two younger twin sisters. That playthrough drove me crazy because I was not expecting the twins. My personal hesitation with Alien Abduction Pregnancies might have more to do with how it'll probably be unplanned. I don't want to trigger something until I'm semi-prepared for it.
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    Oh.... This is a new thing for me... I didn't know male could be pregnant (I mean if you do not have set in the Sim CAS) .... My Manolo is been abducted... i hope he won't bring an alien child neither his wife Lorna (abducted 2 times) !!!
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png