Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Firefighters can't come soon enough...

aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
So I'm playing a little challenge and i have 8 sims living in an apartment. I created a very small laundry space (3 tiles). I know better to have a sim clean lint tray but sims do laundry autonomously so sometimes it's out of players hands. A fire started and all 8 sims ran INTO the fire in this extremely small space. Only one (my girl Christy in pink) had the good sense to walk out. As you can see from the second picture, it was a massacre. Nothing could be done. I just had to sit and watch all 7 sims burn to death.

6foqlwl.png

PamCtvl.png

Comments

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I wouldn't put much confidence in them if what I've seen of them in action is anything to go by. :D
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I think they are the Sulani neighbors in uniform. If you have Island Living you should know that when a fire starts in Sulani the NPC neighbors run in and put the fire out. Someone zoomed in on the footage and recognize them. I read about it. I think they may have expanded this to other worlds and gave them uniforms but I could be wrong.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    I hope you saved recently before this happened. If ever there was a moment to reboot a save...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I agree. Firefighters are so needed. The exception I have is the Black Widow Challenge tho >:)
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~