Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A question about Sims and aging

Hi!

I suddenly had this question in mind and I couldn't find anything about it on the internet, so I thought: "why not ask it here?"

If you had auto aging on (no matter what time span) and you turn it off the day before someone is going to age, he or she is going to stay that way. If you then turn on auto aging again, will this Sim still age the day after? Or will the bar go back or something?

Thanks for answering!
koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    They will age after the day
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    no if aging is fully turn off no sims will age
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

But they will age when you turn it back on after, which is what the question was.
    I do this all time, I "pause" aging by turning it off whille playing other households but then turn it back on and they continue to age as normal from where they left off.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    me i never turn on aging i find it more fun playing with aging fully turn off since its a choice i made to keep it off and never let my sims age or die
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member

But they will age when you turn it back on after, which is what the question was.
    I do this all time, I "pause" aging by turning it off whille playing other households but then turn it back on and they continue to age as normal from where they left off.

Thanks for your answer, that was indeed what I wanted to know! I didn't dare to do it because I was scared that the bar would go all back to the beginning when you turned it on again afterwards.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!