Sul sul Simmers! Find out more about The Sims 4 Kits HERE and tune into our Twitch live stream today, March 2nd, @11 AM PT / 7 PM UTC! 🎉
Feburary 25: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
March 5 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

When will Nifty Knitting be released?

Anybody know when this pack will release?

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 6,430 Member
    Good question.
    Origin ID : ChazzzyGOAT
    Recommended Mods : http://chazzzygoat.tumblr.com
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Now that I know about the metal, not soon enough.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 2,680 Member
    I heard late summer.
  • thesims4piethesims4pie Posts: 29 Member
    i think maybe sometime in august
  • thesims4piethesims4pie Posts: 29 Member
    but im not sure :)
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 90 Member
    I am very excited to match this pack with Tiny Living, while I was quite sceptical when hearing about it for the first time :wink:
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,722 Member
    I think August sounds about right.
  • dawgminddawgmind Posts: 2 New Member
    Came here to check, I had an email from the German EA and it had a date of July 28th, was surprised as I hadn’t seen that anywhere else yet. Anyone else had that mail?
  • telmarinatelmarina Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited July 2020
    dawgmind wrote: »
    Came here to check, I had an email from the German EA and it had a date of July 28th, was surprised as I hadn’t seen that anywhere else yet. Anyone else had that mail?

The trailer is already out. The pack will be released at the 28th. There'll be a livestream before the release, but we still don't know when exactly. Also there'll be a patch before the release with some bug fixes and some "tiny surprises".
  • logionlogion Posts: 2,409 Member
    edited July 2020
    telmarina wrote: »

The trailer is already out. The pack will be released at the 28th. There'll be a livestream before the release, but we still don't know when exactly. Also there'll be a patch before the release with some bug fixes and some "tiny surprises".

Surprise! We updated CAS and all your CC broke!

I hope that will not be the case.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 24,935 Member
    logion wrote: »
    telmarina wrote: »

Surprise! We updated CAS and all your CC broke!

I hope that will not be the case.

That's why I'm waiting to get too deep into CC until I know the game is done and no more updates. I've also way cut back on mods; only two I'm running are MCCC and UI Cheats Extension.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,434 Member
    It releases on July 28... coincidentally right as the 50% off stuff packs sale ends. :/
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,072 Member
    I don’t see it on Origin yet... are we waiting for a particular hour?
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,378 Member
    I want to say 8am PST... but it might be 10am PST. Pacific Time. Which is either in 2 minutes, or 2 hours and 2 minutes. But I might be wrong on this time.
    @OneAdorkableGirl thanks, good to know I’m not just overlooking it somehow, wasn’t sure if I should be seeing it.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,378 Member
    @BabaJayne - You're welcome. :) Just about an hour and a half to go. <3
  • MareahMareah Posts: 570 Member
    If you want a countdown just open your game and look at the one for the current sale. It ends at the exact moment the new pack becomes available XD
    WmKbSBv.jpg
  • telmarinatelmarina Posts: 3,913 Member
    1 hour and 10 minutes :smiley:
    Installing now! 😄
    Happy knitting! 🧶
  • Uroica69Uroica69 Posts: 29 Member
    The page to purchase has an error!!