Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For SimGuruGeorge

I really enjoyed the way you did the stream. Thank you. I love how in the end you were just nonchalant about the Firefighters, while I was freaking out and pointing to the screen squealing to my husband (very mature for a 55 year old lady).

On a side note haven't been around since I gave up playing Sims 4... I did not know about you until today. Yesterday my husband bought me a beta fish (mine died) and to cheer me up because my doctor wants to see me for my stage 5 CKD (not good since we are on lockdown and she is only seeing those in dire need).

I named him George (this is before I knew about you) XD... After today he is now called GuruGeorge, because you made my day watching your stream.

Thank you!

Comments

• popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited May 2020
    ALL THE HEARTS! You did such a great job @SimGuruGeorge! You were so passionate about the pack, and exuded so much joy. You had a plan and executed it beautifully. Introduced the other gurus, gave a short description of what they would discuss. You respected the whole team. It was a dream to watch. Loved absolutely everything. I just loved your energy. George energy is what we all need.

Starting the For Your Consideration campaign for him rn.
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Yea I like him. He is funny. I like that everyone on chat Channel was screaming firefighters and he just showed it at the end without even mentioning it :)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I liked him very much too. He's funny and you could tell he was enjoying a lot :)
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I really enjoyed watching him play as well. He was funny but you could really feel how passionate and excited he was about this pack. Also thought he did a great job given the circumstances. He did a good amount of planning which was refreshing to see but it also felt like he was just naturally playing the game. So kudos @SimGuruGeorge you were wonderful!
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    I agree! I really enjoyed watching the live stream with SimGuruGeorge. I like his humor and his sly way of showing things! I have the patience of a gnat and usually cannot watch a really long live stream like that, but he informed and entertained the whole time. Truly impressive!
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I enjoyed watching him too. I want him to do all future livestreams.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Kudos to him definitely, and to everyone who worked on the pack and the livestream. The presentation was very entertaining and also informative. I cracked up over the Free Love Welcome Wagon and the calm, unhurried introduction of firefighters.

Great job, @SimGuruGeorge, and now all you have to do is worry about the incoming baby.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    The streaming from home was a nice touch. Personable. I enjoyed it.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    The sim gurus seemed much more socially comfortable in this stream compared to previous streams, so congrats to all of them, especially GuruGeorge for carrying the stream.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    He seems like a really nice guy
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited May 2020
    He is really nice. I have been enjoying his non-Sims streams too on his SimGuruGeorge account. He is a good streamer and been more kind than I deserve. It was neat finding out what he worked on with the Sims 2 as well with flower arranging and toy making which I loved. Also so exciting he is expecting a new baby soon. Was neat relating to him on kids since I had a new nephew born this year.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    I would like to add before the stream, I had zero excitement about the pack. Now, I am excited. Very excited. @SimGuruGeorge you and you team did a great job. Best livestream I ever watched. The pack looked great. You look excited for the pack. Between those two made it a must have, when before I only wanted it so complete my ghost collection save. Thanks.
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I agree with this thread. SimGuruGeorge was brilliant. Really entertaining and enthusiastic about the game. Please do more livestreams in the future George! :)
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Miricha wrote: »
    I agree with this thread. SimGuruGeorge was brilliant. Really entertaining and enthusiastic about the game. Please do more livestreams in the future George! :)
    You would love the Maxis at play streams then. He has been streaming a lot to practice for the livestream.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    @SimGuruGeorge Thanks for the amazing livestream! And congrats on the new family member! Stay safe! 💙💙
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    @SimGuruGeorge congrats on your baby!
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    I watched the livestream again today and caught all the parts I missed the first time. I loved how obvious it was that @SimGuruGeorge appreciates and respects his colleagues. I’m sure they all practiced a bunch, but regardless, the way he called on different gurus, always by their name and in a super adoring way, to discuss their contributions. Also, just dropping mentions all throughout. Much respect. Seems like a very decent and genuine dude who honestly loves the game.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    It was a fun stream. Congratuations to George on becoming a father. It's great that he had the time and motivation to do such a good job on the stream when he clearly has such a big change happening in his personal life.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    The Gurus in the livestream were great. Jill sounds really nice and fun too, very loveable.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes, please SimsGuruGeorge PLEASE please please do more livestreams, you are about the only guru I can get through with a stream that doesn't annoy me or make me a bit angry....you have such a fun and sweet personality <3.