Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle: Are You Buying? Final Purchasing Poll

Comments

• lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Yes
    Already did.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    No
    No. It's not interesting to me.
    :) Smile!

• Kristy983Kristy983 Posts: 26 Member
    Yes
    Unless I win it in a contest, I will definitely be buying. I've been waiting for an EP like this for a long time. The previously released off-the-grid features were like a teaser, so I'm super excited for this EP.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Yes
    I pre-ordered.
  • TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    Yes
    I was on the fence because I wanted to wait to see what the gameplay was like before I made a judgement. With that being said, I am actually going to preorder it.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,341 Member
    Maybe
    Still a bit on the fence regarding the eco footprint and neighborhood action plan features, even after the live stream. I'm not sure if I would like them or find them annoying. I'm going to wait and see what actual players think of it.

If I do get it, it will be probably be mainly for things like CAS, build buy, new world, community space lot type, and new crafting options, which are the main reasons I was interested in the first place.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Yes
    When I first saw the reveal trailer I had a gut feel that this pack *could* be good so I decided I'll be having it from the get go... Then I watched all the Game Changers reactions and read all the negativity it was getting and suddenly I wasn't so sure anymore.

I should have trusted my gut feel.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Yes
    I Pre-ordered it!
  • j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    Yes
    I was going to get it anyway for completion purposes (and the BB, I do like building) but I was going to wait for a sale. Watching the livestream, I pre-ordered. I have ideas to execute now and I don't want to wait.
  • MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    Yes
    Yes, 100%. Absolutely. I think that this is the most excited that I have ever been about a pack. My birthday is on June 7th. I'm getting it for my birthday, so not exactly on release day. But close. I've always waited for sales to get packs, but I want this one so badly that even if I weren't getting it for my birthday I would still buy it at full price. There is so much that I can do with this pack. It will take me several play throughs to get everything I want to done.
  • MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    Placebo7 wrote: »

Exactly. Show me what this pack is doing to improve relationships, gameplay, depth of personality, emotions, consequences...NOTHING. It will entertain you for a week. Then you will need a new pack. FIX THE BASE GAME, and then you can have my money. Until then, no.
    [/quote]

I can personally think of so many storylines for this pack that it will take generations of story play to get through them all. But, I guess it's in the eye of the beholder. This pack is definitely right up my alley.
  • LexiSimmer1992LexiSimmer1992 Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes
    Absolutely yes! I am so excited for this expansion pack!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Yes
    To me it always takes so long for things to go on sale. My Sims won't be moving to their new house until Eco Living comes out.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Yes
    Was on the fence originally, but was sure I was going to buy it on a sale, but now I’m considering getting it at launch!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Yes
    Can't wait for the new pack to come out
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    Yes
    I wasn't, but after seeing the livestream, my feelings have changed. I might wait for a sale though.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Yes
    2 more weeks to go. Too long ..... I will probably finally play the rugs to riches challenge !
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Yes
    Yaaas just pre ordered and cannot wait, almost too impatient to play again until it comes out.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Yes
    Realistic theme, new world, what's not to like?
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,668 Member
    Maybe
    Voted MAYBE, only because I don't know yet. I'll not get it on release because I recently got Strangerville and need more time with that addition and my all over game. Adding any pack takes a certain time and focus away from my rotational play. But the pack seems good, so maybe I'll get it later.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Yes
    I was really excited for it since the first announcement and everything I've seen so far makes it seem like it will be a game-changing pack for me,
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Yes
    Definitely buying this pack. In fact, this has turned into a family affair with my granddaughters, along with one of my daughters, all looking forward to playing this EP. While we wait for our real world to return to a semblance of normalcy, having such an in-depth new pack to play is going to help time pass a bit more quickly. And will give us more to talk about that has nothing to do with COVID-19. We were hoping the counties we live in would move forward to Phase 2 of the reopening plan, but that probably won't be happening now as there are still many new cases being reported every day. Thank you, Maxis, for all the hard work your teams put into this EP in spite of the fact everyone is working from home. This had to have made working on Eco Lifestyle very challenging. But it is an excellent new EP, the best one since Seasons in my opinion, and I can't wait for June 5th.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited May 2020
    Maybe
    I'm still on the fence about this pack, the gameplay trailer didn't convince me of anything, it was so cringy I just had the "How do you do fellow kids" meme on repeat in my head as I watched it. The Livestream, even less so, I'm happy that we're finally getting things that have been lacking form the base game since release (firefighters) but they're a pre-pack patch, so it's more meh to me than anything else. I still think this should have been a GP rather than an EP, but I might end up getting this at a 50% off sale or something.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Yes
    Yes, eventually. But I try to never by packs at full prices, so I'll probably wait for a sale.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    For me I don't really care less about the gameplay elements in this pack ngl, but I love the other stuff so now it's a definite yes. The build-buy looks one of the best yet I can see myself using that stuff pretty much all the time, I love the idea of container homes and all the creativity that's gonna bring. The CAS looks great aswell but what excites me most is the apartments, I love the idea of having just a regular apartment in a regular world, the city living ones are too high-rise and too big for me so these are just perfect

As soon as it goes below 20 bucks, either through a sale or through online sites I'll get it