Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle: Are You Buying? Final Purchasing Poll

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Maybe
    There are still some more details I need to know, and given that I wouldn't be using its main features, just some of the minor ones I'd need to wait for the price to reduce.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Maybe
    Like it better than before after the livestream. Still a maybe, will probably wait for a sale.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes
    I was sold on the new world in the beginning and I had already preordered. but everything else was still a bit meh because I'm a supernatural zombie kinda girl. But the livestream was amazing and there are so many ways I could integrate this into my play!! I was blown away at the attention to details. I'll admit the theme itself is still not my thing but everything about it is too amazing to resist. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗super excited.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    Yes
    Yes. I preordered after the livestream.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Yes
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    No
    While the livestream did it justice and looks okay.
    This pack isn't for me, just not into it...but glad it is for some people.

I might get it when it's super super super cheap.
  • qnoftheamazonqnoftheamazon Posts: 643 Member
    No
    It's still a no from me. It's just not my jam.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited May 2020
    Maybe
    BabySquare wrote: »
    There are still some more details I need to know, and given that I wouldn't be using its main features, just some of the minor ones I'd need to wait for the price to reduce.

This is me. I don't know just how much freedom we would have with customizing our pollution to determine if I would ever use the main features. At this point, I still need to evaluate how much the smaller things would be worth.

I'm much more excited for the pre-patch given that so many of the changes there made me perk up rather than what was in the EP.

I really hate those stupid paper bags...
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Yes
    Preordering due to the cheaper cost now. Yeah, not as cheap as when it'll go on sale for $20 in some months; but I don't have to wait as long.
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    I want to pre-order it, but since it's only 2 weeks away, what's the rush? I might get it within the upcoming weeks or I'll wait for a sale. There was so much that sold it for me, because initially the ladders intrigued me, but what sold me was the big widened slide door :). I know it wasn't something that was that exciting, but I didn't think it was a door. Doors and windows aren't usually that big unless you add an extra layer. Pretty much everything in the livestream sold me, tbh. There was very little things they showed us that could've been distasteful for me.
    Post edited by hellokitty1496 on
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Yes
    Packs later in every iteration's development cycle tend to be very hit-or-miss. This one is hit.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Yes
    I was on the fence from the beginning but as new information came out, especially the livestream, I'm super excited.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Yes
    Can't Wait!!! :)
  • SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Yes
    After the stream I’m a definite yes.
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    cody6268 wrote: »
    Preordering due to the cheaper cost now. Yeah, not as cheap as when it'll go on sale for $20 in some months; but I don't have to wait as long.

How cheap usually? It's regular price right now, unless you have an access membership?

Edit: Nevermind!
    Post edited by hellokitty1496 on
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Just so you guys know if you want to preorder the game CD Keys has it for 30 dollars.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    edited May 2020
    Maybe
    Whelp. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Way to go, Maxis. For once, there actually was more behind an awful reveal trailer. After watching the live stream, I'm actually quite pleased with this pack. I still have zero interest in the environmental/carbon footprint stuff that changes the worlds' aesthetics (and thankfully you can turn it off). And I still think this the effort it takes to make an expansion pack should have gone towards a different theme. But this pack comes with A LOT of really neat clothes and objects that I'd get a lot of use out of.

I was once a very harsh "No". But now I can see myself getting this on discount. Not a pack that I'd pay full price for but it's a good one, nonetheless.
  • WispyeWispye Posts: 141 Member
    Yes
    i liked what i saw the clothes were cute and it's something new to try till Niffty Knitting comes
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Yes
    Just so you guys know if you want to preorder the game CD Keys has it for 30 dollars.

It started at $27 so I'm glad I grabbed it before the price went up. The price usually rises as demand increases.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Yes
    I'm hoping I win a giveaway, since I won't be able to afford to get it myself until a sale, and patience is not something I possess.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    Yes
    I've entered over 20 giveaways and will probably enter over 20 more by the time the EP drops. I'm hoping to win one of those, lol. However, if luck is just not on my side, I'll get it for my birthday on June 8th. I've seen enough about this pack to know that I want it in my game.
  • PolyhedragonPolyhedragon Posts: 10 New Member
    Yes
    Yes! Super interested in playing a rising criminal in a grungy world with some eco-friendly Sims who are trying to change it!
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited May 2020
    Maybe
    You need to update the poll to include "I don't know" and "Can you repeat the question", just sayin'.

I'll potentially get it. It looks better than I thought it'd be, but I don't play off the grid, as that sort of story doesn't really interest me. I GUESS I could make a doomsday prepper family? But it's not something I'm super into.

The Eco Footprint effects on other worlds being ONLY pollution or auroras is pretty weaksauce, tbh. That's less interesting than I thought.

The new lot type looks interesting, and I'm hoping it's easily moddable. Would love to see somebody create seasonal festivals with that system. But on its own it's got appeal, too.
    wJbomAo.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Yes
    1st trailer: I will wait for a half-off sale. :/

2nd trailer: Never mind, this is a skip. :p

Live stream: Is this the same pack? I can use this! :o
    4 NPCs! Including fire fighters! Apartments! Customizable spawned community lots!
    Choose city evolution style! Deeper Game play! :o The Hair! The other clothes! The other objects!
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    No
    Not getting it because I am waiting on them updating the base game to higher standards. For me the sims 4 is a mobile game with just as much depth as candy crush. Until then, no pack will matter because the sims themselves doesn't get affected by anything other than decor and they still don't have any personality that makes every sim differ from one another.
    I accepted loading screens and smaller neighbourhoods but those problems I mentioned makes the game unplayable.
    I only build in 4 and play live mode in 2 and 3.