Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many lots will be in the Eco lifestyle EP?

I read somewhere that there are going to be 3 neighborhoods in the pack, but does anyone know how many lots are in it?

Comments

• Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited May 2020
    15 lots I believe.
  • Options
    PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    15 lots I believe.
    Yaaaaaas! That’s reason enough to buy this pack! ;)
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited May 2020
    I’d love to see a bigger town, like Windenburg....Maybe if they bring out a farm pack someday. I would like to make larger downtown areas. Thank you for responding @rudy8292!
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    11 plus apartments that bring it up to 15.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I’d love to see a bigger town, like Windenburg....Maybe if they bring out a farm pack someday. I would like to make larger downtown areas. Thank you for responding @rudy8292!

They probably aren’t going to do a lot of bigger worlds anymore. There’s still performance issues 😔😔
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited May 2020
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2020
    Am I the only one that sees WB world written all over the map? Looking at the map picture I kept thinking why is that map so familar. I don't have all the packs with worlds. But I did play in WB often. So, I thought those trees on map remind me of TS1, hm is it a map of the old TS1 first world? with Old Town added that would make it familar to me. Then I thought no, it's WB. (And maybe a dash of WC on the side.) Is it recycled maps not just animations and objects and clothes now, too?
    Post edited by Cinebar on
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Am I the only one that sees WB world written all over the map? Looking at the map picture I kept thinking why is that map so familar. I don't have all the packs with worlds. But I did play in WB often. So, I thought those trees on map remind me of TS1, hm is it a map of the old TS1 first world? with Old Town added that would make it familar to me. Then I thought no, it's WB. (And maybe a dash of WC on the side.) Is it recycled maps not just animations and objects and clothes now, too?

What’s WB?
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    @Chazzzy wrote: »

What’s WB?

Windenburg
  • Options
    In the livestream they were talking neighbors voting..... but it seems like in reality, there are very few Neighbors to vote in each section of this town...
  • Options

It doesn’t remind me so much of Windenburg, considering this world has a quarry, harbor and residential type area. But,, if someone wants to make a lot of commercial lots, then who will be voting for a community center? As it is there doesn’t seem like there are too many neighbors to begin with. The smallness of the world makes it less appealing to me.

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2020
    I meant the layout of the map. Yes, reworked to seem different but the areas of map seem the same to me. Just revamped into different type lots. Compare them side by side and you might get an idea of why I think it's the same dang world, lol, just revamped.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    If REALLY starting to analyze the map, it looks more the lay out of BB than WB.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina