Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 & Packs on 120 GB SSD

Hello All!

I recently upgraded my former 120 GB SSD to a new 500 GB SSD. So, now I have a 500 GB SSD as my boot drive with Windows installed on it, and a 1 TB Hard Drive that I install games on. But, I still have the 120 GB SSD, empty with nothing on it. Should I install the Sims 4 on it? Is it enough space for the base game, packs, and a couple mods?
Thank you!!

Comments

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Yeah, you should be good! My TS4 folder takes up around 37GB in Program Files (got all but two SPs, pack-wise), and 31GB in Documents, almost all of which is CC. 120 should be more than enough.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Never worry about the speed or space of your computer nowadays. It's better to think about the strength of your graphics card.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Never worry about the speed or space of your computer nowadays. It's better to think about the strength of your graphics card.

My graphics card is a pretty standard Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 3GB. I may have to upgrade at some point, but I think it should be fine for now