Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random glitch or Mod problem??

So last night I tried out the Meaningful Stories Mod which looks really cool but right after, my toddler aged up to a child. I brought him to CAS to change his hair and everything looked fine until I clicked to his every day outfit and WOW there is a weird 🐸🐸🐸🐸 glitch !! His torso is missing, his face and hair have turned a weird red and black pattern with a question mark on his forehead, it's wild lmao I restarted the game and the same thing happened ( Everything is fine until I try his every day outfit ) Has anyone had this happen? Does it seem like something random that glitched in the game or is it more likely related to the new mod?

I tried testing by removing the mod from my mod folder but when I tried to move or delete the mod it won't allow me. The game is shut down so it's not because the mod was in use it gives me an error message when I try to move or delete the mod out of the mod folder :// which has me worried! I am new to mods and now I am worried I won't be able to fix my game

Comments

• ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I don't use CC or mods (though I recently began using MC Command Center)... But from what I heard here on the forums, these questions marks show on outdated CC.

Have you recently downloaded some CC for your toddler that might have been outdated?

I sadly don't know how to fix unremovable mods, but I hope my advice proved useful.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Broken CC.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Merricat94Merricat94 Posts: 46 Member
    I will take a look through my recently added CC, thanks so much for the suggestion, it's worth a shot anyway!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    You tried to remove the mod while the game was on?
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    You tried to remove the mod while the game was on?

No I closed the game then tried to remove the mod from the folder and it wouldn't let me. I have fixed the glitch for now I think but I am still kinda worried that it won't let me move the mod.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I have Meaningful Stories and it causes no issues at all. It sounds like you might have a custom item that is missing it's mesh maybe.
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I have Meaningful Stories and it causes no issues at all. It sounds like you might have a custom item that is missing it's mesh maybe.

That seemed to be it, I managed to solve the glitch issue at least! Ig I was just worried bc I've only just started delving into script mods ~