Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Questions about Eco Lifestyle

2...Next

Comments

• Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »
    I actually still have a question about one thing after the livestream.

Can you vote on the community space outside of your neighborhood? I know you can’t with action plans but on the lot it was unclear. Which leads to me wondering if you have to put one in every neighborhood?

That's a very good question. If you put a community space lot at one of the large parks like Myshuno Meadows, Magnolia Blossom Park, or Desert Bloom Park which are single lots with no other lots in the neighborhood, will sims not be able to vote for the space usage because there are no residential lots in the same neighborhood with them?

Asked on twitter and the answer is yes you have to have a sim living in the neighborhood so any single lot neighborhoods like the base game parks are a no go with this lot type. Good to know for planning purposes for sure.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    So the Community space lots are a lot trait, does that mean they can be on any lot size or only on 40x30 like in the stream?

I sent a tweet to SGGeorge in case no one knows.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

So the Community space lots are a lot trait, does that mean they can be on any lot size or only on 40x30 like in the stream?

I might be totally wrong but I think it’s a lot type and can be placed on any size lot. But George will have more insight than me lol.

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member

It's a new lot type and can be used on any size.
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Are there cheats to change it? I really want to change Myshuno Meadows to a community space, but it's a single lot world. I wish you could vote on community spaces even just inside your world. I don't get the logic, for action plans it makes sense, but not for the spaces. We have so few lots I can't add a community space to every neighbourhood, but one per world would be good. Maybe a mod can change that. Especially annoying as you can convince any NPC to vote! I saw one game changer convince Bella Goth to vote in Evergreen Harbour. But we can't vote anywhere outside our tiny neighbourhood.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    "correct, you need to live in the neighborhood with the Community Space in order to vote on a Community Space Project :)"

So worlds are split into neighbourhoods, right? Does this mean each world requires one community space for each neighbourhood?

Now if all homes in a neighbourhood are occupied by my sims, then how can NPCs vote if none actually live in the neighbourhood?
    The fact that she said you have to live in the neighborhood to vote on it makes me think you can still cheat it if you don’t want it in all neighborhoods. I could be wrong though but I’d assume since there are cheats it’s possible and I’m hoping it can still be voted into a space without a played sim living there. I do not think it is possible for standalone lots to be this lot type as they said a while back you had to have one house in neighborhoods for this lot to work.
  • Missimay94Missimay94 Posts: 45 Member
    Does anyone know if how this pack works with seasons will it be more smoggy or ?
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Neighborhoods need one of those boards placed down in order for Sims to vote on N.A.P.s. But do those boards have to be placed on the community space lot? Can they be placed on any community lot?
  • smurf45bluesmurf45blue Posts: 39 Member
    hi all will loving this pack. But need to know about the ACID RAIN been looking all around have not seen any thing about it. hope you all have a great weekend
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Neighborhoods need one of those boards placed down in order for Sims to vote on N.A.P.s. But do those boards have to be placed on the community space lot? Can they be placed on any community lot?

I think that voting on N.A.P.s takes place at the community board only in Evergreen Harbor. In other places, the Sims vote at their mailboxes. I know that SimGuruGeorge said that Bob Pancakes would vote at his mailbox. And I think that the ones for the community space are automatically part of the community lot. But maybe @SimGuruJill can answer that better.
    alan650111 wrote: »

So the building that spawns won’t disappear if the lot is too small? 😊

• NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »

I think that voting on N.A.P.s takes place at the community board only in Evergreen Harbor. In other places, the Sims vote at their mailboxes. I know that SimGuruGeorge said that Bob Pancakes would vote at his mailbox. And I think that the ones for the community space are automatically part of the community lot. But maybe @SimGuruJill can answer that better.

Okay that makes sense. I’m now realizing that there are boards in EH that are just placed around the world and not on lots. And since we can’t edit non-lots, we can’t add them around other worlds.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member

I don't think a building spawns. From what I've seen, you basically build 4 lots in one, but after you build the first one (the basic community lot), the building will appear - but be editable - in the other three. So the building is as big as you want it to be.
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

I don't think a building spawns. From what I've seen, you basically build 4 lots in one, but after you build the first one (the basic community lot), the building will appear - but be editable - in the other three. So the building is as big as you want it to be.

Thank you!! 🤍🤍