Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle - Gameplay trailer

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Nestled up against a quarry by the water, Evergreen Harbor has a long history of natural beauty marred by pollution. Over the years, it has become… well, not so green at all. Smog and dirty air cloud the skies, junk has accumulated in empty lots, and trash litters the docks of the harbor—it’s maybe not the best fishing environment. But in The Sims™ 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack*, it’s up to your Sims to return it to its former glory! (Or they can just party it up in filthy style. We won’t judge!)

Check our latest blog out for even more details: Take Sustainability to the Next Level in The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle

Which activity will your Sims try first?

Comments

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Which activity will your Sims try first?
    Everything :D *Excited*

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Only makes me want it more! :+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Is Civil Designer University excellerated?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2020
    Is that a new beard??!!!! Or am I tripping?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    bsasin wrote: »
    So, nothing other than what we saw in the reveal trailer. Got it.

First trailer didn't show the dumpster woohoo :heart:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I wish that have featured the impact of pollution in some of the other worlds.

Dumpster woohoo is cool though 😅
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    The new woohoo animation is super cool. I love it.

Anything new for children and toddlers? They can already play in trash. I smell no new family gameplay...
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    The new woohoo animation is super cool. I love it.

Anything new for children and toddlers? They can already play in trash. I smell no new family gameplay...

They can play with the new bugs according to the blog post. So that’s sort of something....

• jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Not much new info. But I do like this kind of story based gameplay trailer :)
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    The concept sounds neat, but so far I'm not impressed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some hairstyles are cute. Bug eating? Yuck!
  • IlyIly Posts: 17 Member
    It look a little different than I thougth. The first activity I liked is to make own cornfield and make the popcorn from my own corn.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    What part of the world is “harvesting” bugs and turning them into Spaghetti and Spinach Frittata? I never heard of such.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    Eww, eating insects.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    On the blog it says you can "promote Free Love" wonder how well that will pan out with the jealous sims. I also wonder if babies could be a result from that community choice lol
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I’ll say I’m excited. I feel like it’s a cool idea but I am still really wanting more info as I feel this didn’t really give a ton. Hoping for livestream soon.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited May 2020
    Nothing in this trailer changed my mind - I still have every intention of getting this pack in due time. But I didn't see much that I think might change anyone else's either.

Though I am chuckling at the people grossed out by eating bugs. I mean, I'm not inclined towards eating bugs either, but they are a thing in some cuisines.
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ew dumpster Woohoo :D

I liked this better than the first trailer.

Edit: I like the addition of bug cuisine (in the sims). More food for the experimental food restaurants.
    Post edited by lunaoddity on
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    This is looking super interesting, and I am 100% here for the Dumpster WooHoo.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    edited May 2020
    Well, the bug house is going to be a hard pass for me. The world looks very pretty once cleaned up, but I still have no idea how many lots there are. Looks small, though, especially if that's the only neighborhood.

ETA: Ok, now I see that there are three neighborhoods, which is promising.
    Post edited by Amapola76 on