May 22 - Let's walk around the forums together, this week's Friday Highlight is here!
May 21, 11AM PT - Save the time for Eco Lifestyle livestream! Details here.
May 21 - Take a look at SimGuruConor's latest deep dive into Nifty Knitting: learn more about Plopsy!

I'm Having Issues Connecting to the Internet in the Sims 4 Gallery.

Every time I try to connect to the gallery, I just get the loading icon and continue to get the loading icon for ten minutes straight sometimes. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 360 Member
    I too, am having this issue.
  • netcatnetcat Posts: 12 New Member
    Same problem...
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 1,823 Member
    Same issue.
    MiAqoAE.png
  • cdtommycdtommy Posts: 1 New Member
    It seems like it's a bug with the latest update. Completely quitting Origin and restarting the game fixed it for me
  • hellotiggerhellotigger Posts: 21 Member
    I had it a few days ago, then it was fine the next day, then today again not working.
  • JEHooksJEHooks Posts: 25 Member
    I'm also having this issue with connectivity to the gallery. Closing and restarting the game fixes it sometimes but not always.
  • DarthAsianKarenDarthAsianKaren Posts: 29 Member
    I had it a few days ago, then it was fine the next day, then today again not working.

The same exact thing keeps happening to me. I truly hope this means that EA is fixing things, but I don't think so
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 1,823 Member
    JEHooks wrote: »
    I'm also having this issue with connectivity to the gallery. Closing and restarting the game fixes it sometimes but not always.

This worked for me last night, if that's any help :)
    MiAqoAE.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 1,494 Member
    I had the same problem, but it only lasted a day.