Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favorite Conspiracy Theories

Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
Ok so I happen to be a huge fan of Shane Dawson's conspiracy theory videos and I actually kinda believe some conspiracies.
For example: there's definitely aliens in area 51. I mean the CIA just confirmed that a few photos that had been speculated to be photos of a UFO, were actually a UFO.
Mars definitely has life on it. I don't know what kind of life, (probably not humanoids) but there's definitely something out there.
Lastly, the Illuminati is defititelyyyyyy real. And the members are prominent social figures like business tycoons and celebrities. Beyonce and Jay Z are the leaders.

What are y'all's favorite conspiracy theories? (They can be as crazy as you want)
~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    If you're going to say definitely, can you provide proof?

Don't get me wrong, I think conspiracy theories are fun to listen to, but a lot of them just seem like a massive stretch to me
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited May 2020
    Okay, this is an old one. RMS Olympic was damaged in 1911 and the damages were beyond repair. Her sister ship, Titanic, was still being built at the time. The theory says that Olympic was swapped with Titanic. Titanic became the Olympic and did not sink while the original Olympic became Titanic and was purposefully rammed into the iceberg to get rid of it and collect the insurance money to cover the lost revenue. Titanic served until the 1930's as Olympic and was then scrapped. Evidence points to this being false and Titanic actually was Titanic, but it is a neat theory regardless.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited May 2020
    Keanu Reeves is a time traveler
    Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson is the same person

Seriously, I generally don't believe in conspiracy theories. But I think Sulli maybe actually murdered, than Koo Hara also murdered for "silence" her
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns