Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Royal Sabrefish

Can anyone help with advice for the best spots and bait to catch the Royal Sabrefish? I bought the expansion when it first came out, play fairly regularly, and literally have not been able to catch a single one this entire time. I've tried on the beach outside the secret cave, on the boat out by the deep water diving spot, and used every single medium and large bait imaginable - nothing. I'm a completionist so not having this is driving me nuts! Please help.

Comments

• gothiclolitaplgothiclolitapl Posts: 94 Member
    as far as i know you dont need particular bait. usually you can find them when you fish on one of the boats near the diving spot and I was able to find one in the cave when 'looking for wildlife'. it is a rather hard one to catch so just have patience. if you want to increase your odds of catching a rare fish you can use mermaid to do a 'lure' in fishing spot. (if you have level 10 there's a new interaction unlocked that also increases your odds for uncommon and rare)

honestly if you want real fishing challenge then piranha always drives me nuts to catch
    Origin ID: blackrosespl
    My tumblr: https://blackrose-p-sims.tumblr.com/