July 3 - No Friday without a Friday Highlight! Find this week's highlighted discussions here.
June 27 - Let's pick our Best of Simming for June 2020!

We don't need Sims 5

Comments

  • WugriWugri Posts: 23 Member
    @friendlysimmers I definitely plan to do a video about what I'd like to see in the Sims 5. What did I like about the Sims 3, what did I like about the Sims 4, which completely new features would I like to see added. On that note, is there a list of 'types' of sim-players? As in, you've got storytellers, legacy makers, builders, sim designers (CaS), casual players, and so forth. Do we have a list like that?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 6,613 Member
    This is what I have. It's very compact! I much prefer a top loading washer, but still save space, so this is why I chose this model. I haven't seen this type of washer/dryer combo in The Sims, but it would be nice to see it added to the styles of laundry appliances in TS5.

    71LZSW0izhL._AC_SX342_.jpg


    great choice of set @ClarionOfJoy and i fully agree with you 100%
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery



    Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

    1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 31,755 Member
    edited June 9
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    wrswrs2 wrote: »
    I kind of like TS4.... I like how the Sims look, the CC, most of the Maxis content. I hated TS3, almost everything about it as awful and slow. I loved TS2 though.

    There are some elements from all three games that were good (like Open Worlds in TS3) , and some that were bad, that could be fixed or worked into TS5. But I haven't even gotten half of the TS4 packs etc., so I am not nearly ready for TS5 yet!


    All the packs for TS4 will just add more bugs to your game. Why not save your money for TS5

    The Sims 4 packs add very few bugs to the game. Eco Lifestyle had a small handful and they are funny at best.

    Meanwhile towards the end of The Sims 3, packs were coming with *Pages* of bugs, but in this same post you're literally telling someone to try Sims 3 while saying 4 is a bug fest, a little like calling pot calling the kettle fat.

    I wouldn't call bugs in the main features of the EL pack a handful and funny... I would call that a disaster. It's par for the course with TS4. Why would anyone buy a pack where the main features are broken the day of delivery? that seems nonsensical. That, to me, would be a company wide disaster if I were at Maxis. I would want to know who missed those problems and how that happened and how fast they were going to get out an emergency patch before it ruined my reputation any further. This is par for the course with TS4. At least bugs in TS3 aren't affecting the very main feature of a pack, I mean that is the reason we buy a pack for a new feature and for them to be borked on day one is a reflection of how much EA/Maxis cares about their work, slap happy work sold for $40.00 ETA: On topic, I can only hope TS5 has better teams, and better managers and a better leader at Maxis when they finish up TS5. Because the brand is at best a joke now.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1


  • bryanovensbryanovens Posts: 39 Member
    > @Cinebar said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I wouldn't call bugs in the main features of the EL pack a handful and funny... I would call that a disaster. It's par for the course with TS4. Why would anyone buy a pack where the main features are broken the day of delivery? that seems nonsensical. That, to me, would be a company wide disaster if I were at Maxis. I would want to know who missed those problems and how that happened and how fast they were going to get out an emergency patch before it ruined my reputation any further. This is par for the course with TS4. At least bugs in TS3 aren't affecting the very main feature of a pack, I mean that is the reason we buy a pack for a new feature and for them to be borked on day one is a reflection of how much EA/Maxis cares about their work, slap happy work sold for $40.00 ETA: On topic, I can only hope TS5 has better teams, and better managers and a better leader at Maxis when they finish up TS5. Because the brand is at best a joke now.

    I'd bet on TS5 getting a largely different team than TS4, especially with SimGuruDuke saying they plan to make content on it for the next few years, which will most definitely be after TS5 comes out. And with the Sims Mobile team expanding and a new Maxis studio being opened in Texas, we're bound to see further movement in who works on which games.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 31,755 Member
    > @Cinebar said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I wouldn't call bugs in the main features of the EL pack a handful and funny... I would call that a disaster. It's par for the course with TS4. Why would anyone buy a pack where the main features are broken the day of delivery? that seems nonsensical. That, to me, would be a company wide disaster if I were at Maxis. I would want to know who missed those problems and how that happened and how fast they were going to get out an emergency patch before it ruined my reputation any further. This is par for the course with TS4. At least bugs in TS3 aren't affecting the very main feature of a pack, I mean that is the reason we buy a pack for a new feature and for them to be borked on day one is a reflection of how much EA/Maxis cares about their work, slap happy work sold for $40.00 ETA: On topic, I can only hope TS5 has better teams, and better managers and a better leader at Maxis when they finish up TS5. Because the brand is at best a joke now.

    I'd bet on TS5 getting a largely different team than TS4, especially with SimGuruDuke saying they plan to make content on it for the next few years, which will most definitely be after TS5 comes out. And with the Sims Mobile team expanding and a new Maxis studio being opened in Texas, we're bound to see further movement in who works on which games.

    My concern about TS5 is the Mobile side of Maxis is in control of it...I hope not. lol But yeah, ads for a new creative director and different producers etc. to work on the next AAA game brings hope to some of us.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1


  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 6,613 Member
    i am pretty sure @Cinebar will agree with this i love the sims4 but the mistake with the sims4 is that it was realise to soon keeping my eyes on info for the sims5
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery



    Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

    1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,057 Member
    I have no objections to having Sims 5. I liked the trailer. It was pretty fresh and fun.



    However, I would rather they take extra time and push back the release date to make it not half-hearted attempt. The most important thing I want is playability without mods and CC that I feel I've become reliant on when playing Sims 4. I never once touched a mod when I played Sims 1 through Sims 3. Not once

    My husband plays GTA and all the RPG options out there are completely amazing. He can come up with an idea in his head and play it out. I'm not saying that there needs to be an M or Adult rated level game but he always comments to me when he sees me do a scenario in Sims 4 that Sims 4 has tons of potential and asks why aren't they tapping into it. I agree. There is a lot of potential in Sims 4 but I feel that the franchise is resting on its laurels from previous games in the franchise. Did they forget how to create an amazing game with tons of gameplay options?

    I think we have seen good enough with Sims 4 loaded with too many bugs and lacklustre almost there half-hearted attempts. Because of this, I think, some people in the community feel that the franchise is going to mess up Sims 5 and it'll be just as bad if not worse than Sims 4.

    I'm willing to give them a shot to let them wow me again. Like I said I liked the trailer. I want them to tap into the true potential of Sims 5 and just run with it. When modders who are NOT the pros come up with something better than the pros then we have a problem. If I'm paying 50 to 60 bucks or more for a new video game I want it to have amazing gameplay. I don't want a bunch of patches added in after the fact to fix too many issues that should have been addressed prior to the release date. I would rather have a game that is pushed back a few months and even a few years to fix serious issues.

    I don't mind quirks I love quirks. I don't like serious issues, game crashes and bugs. I don't like being reliant on mods to fix an issue because it's almost there or to fix serious issues within the game. EA isn't an underground Indy company. They can afford to pay for a top-notch team.

    I do terrible things to my sims. I allow many things some would say are immoral and unethical for my own amusement and to answer questions... why and I wonder if I did this what would happen? I don't want to inflict that on another simmer's sim. I like all of you too much and have too much respect for everyone here to do that.

    I don't mind any of you coming to visit but I would probably start with recreating Julian as a non-occult sim. He is a special kind of evil. I love testing out with evil sims first when I buy the base game. I did this with Sims 2, 3 and 4 when they came out. I do this to get an idea of what the worst the game will do and let me do with a T rating. I do it to get an idea of how politically correct everything is going to be. What is the tone of the game I'm going to be playing? If I understand the worst of what my sim can do and go through I get an idea of how to form scenarios for future games.



    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 1,653 Member
    drakharis wrote: »
    I have no objections to having Sims 5. I liked the trailer. It was pretty fresh and fun.





    Who are Electronic Games and why do they have 12+ "official" launch trailers? Why are some over 4 months old and there's nothing on EA or Maxis official sites about this? Fan made trailer does look pretty good, and I'd have no objections if they did make the sims look like that in 5.

    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • BookwormKitty11BookwormKitty11 Posts: 9 New Member
    Yes pleeeease!!! :) We spent so much money on these expansions and if you release a whole new game we’ll have to get them again and eventually our Sims 4 will be so old and the graphics so bad compared to the current ones for that time and it would just be frustrating!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 31,755 Member
    edited June 14
    drakharis wrote: »
    I have no objections to having Sims 5. I liked the trailer. It was pretty fresh and fun.



    However, I would rather they take extra time and push back the release date to make it not half-hearted attempt. The most important thing I want is playability without mods and CC that I feel I've become reliant on when playing Sims 4. I never once touched a mod when I played Sims 1 through Sims 3. Not once

    My husband plays GTA and all the RPG options out there are completely amazing. He can come up with an idea in his head and play it out. I'm not saying that there needs to be an M or Adult rated level game but he always comments to me when he sees me do a scenario in Sims 4 that Sims 4 has tons of potential and asks why aren't they tapping into it. I agree. There is a lot of potential in Sims 4 but I feel that the franchise is resting on its laurels from previous games in the franchise. Did they forget how to create an amazing game with tons of gameplay options?

    I think we have seen good enough with Sims 4 loaded with too many bugs and lacklustre almost there half-hearted attempts. Because of this, I think, some people in the community feel that the franchise is going to mess up Sims 5 and it'll be just as bad if not worse than Sims 4.

    I'm willing to give them a shot to let them wow me again. Like I said I liked the trailer. I want them to tap into the true potential of Sims 5 and just run with it. When modders who are NOT the pros come up with something better than the pros then we have a problem. If I'm paying 50 to 60 bucks or more for a new video game I want it to have amazing gameplay. I don't want a bunch of patches added in after the fact to fix too many issues that should have been addressed prior to the release date. I would rather have a game that is pushed back a few months and even a few years to fix serious issues.

    I don't mind quirks I love quirks. I don't like serious issues, game crashes and bugs. I don't like being reliant on mods to fix an issue because it's almost there or to fix serious issues within the game. EA isn't an underground Indy company. They can afford to pay for a top-notch team.

    I do terrible things to my sims. I allow many things some would say are immoral and unethical for my own amusement and to answer questions... why and I wonder if I did this what would happen? I don't want to inflict that on another simmer's sim. I like all of you too much and have too much respect for everyone here to do that.

    I don't mind any of you coming to visit but I would probably start with recreating Julian as a non-occult sim. He is a special kind of evil. I love testing out with evil sims first when I buy the base game. I did this with Sims 2, 3 and 4 when they came out. I do this to get an idea of what the worst the game will do and let me do with a T rating. I do it to get an idea of how politically correct everything is going to be. What is the tone of the game I'm going to be playing? If I understand the worst of what my sim can do and go through I get an idea of how to form scenarios for future games.



    Lol, is that video supposed to be TS5? I get so tired of seeing real estate videos meshed into making believe it's the next iteration.
    As far as being a deviant player if people want a multiplayer (which I will never play) I hope they would know there are players out there like me or you who would have to test the limits of how much havoc we could cause a Sim 'world'. I also don't want to destroy someone else's gameplay, however, if they want to play with different Simmers who have different playstyles then they ought to be aware there are those of us who do reek havoc on Sims (not possible in TS4 very much) to see what would happen. I feel like Will Wright the failure states of a Sim and what is the worst that could happen to them is much more interesting to deal with and or even try to overcome than all rainbows and lollipops. I wonder how long I would be welcome. >:) this pc culture of diverse play and or play styles would be out the window once they run into someone who is a very deviant player.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1


  • 2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,442 Member
    I haven't invested heavily in the sims 4, in fact i have just started playing again after a long break. I am ready for the sims 5. The sims 4 has it's good points but it never felt right. The sims 3 was great, yes it had some floors but the sims 4 seemed a step back. unfortunately they seem too intent on having the game run on older machines and that limits what they can do. I'm hoping with the sims 5 they step away from that and give us a game that utilities modern technology
    My origin id is sim2011
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 5,100 Member
    edited June 14
    EA/Maxis is aiming at the current/later generations for the new game, not us and that will most likely to be online and run via cloud storage/servers so most of us won't be able to run it except with a PS4/5, latest X box's (coming end of year probably) and the latest PC and Mac machines with adequate game cards. That leaves most players now behind with their weak machine setups even though they can play with 64bit.

    Consoles are much cheaper than computers too and most young people might be given one or buy one and just need a cheaper computer for homework. Only the better off will be able to buy the latest gaming ones.

    I'm writing as one who has gone through, Spectrum, Atari, pre Windows 95, Windows 95 and all upgrades of it. We have to accept that games cannot be played as we are used to as technology leaves them behind. I have a cupboardful of them. I expect EA/Maxis is trying to stick to the evolving Windows 10 as the closest to stability it can for the foreseeable future.

  • matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    I disagree, strongly. The Sims needs an entirely new version - that is The Sims 5. So much of what fans are asking for and what would make the game better are impossible to do in TS4 as the developers have told us multiple times. In order to really get a good game, the entire thing needs to be thrown out and built from the ground up.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 5,100 Member
    edited June 15
    I disagree, strongly. The Sims needs an entirely new version - that is The Sims 5. So much of what fans are asking for and what would make the game better are impossible to do in TS4 as the developers have told us multiple times. In order to really get a good game, the entire thing needs to be thrown out and built from the ground up.

    I agree that the way things are dealt with now have to be thrown out because it'll be on a new engine. I expect it will try to emulate the ideas behind all the games, though what iteration it will take inspiration from I wouldn't like to try to guess.

    A complete game would be extremely expensive to buy so will still probably start on a basic level again and add stuff in gradual increments possibly on a subscription. As it will become very complex, adding things bit by bit will be better for dealing with any bugs .

    I expect the usual complaints to start as soon as it becomes available!
  • TasaarTasaar Posts: 63 Member
    EAxis: We hear you!
    *Releases The Sims 5 exclusively for mobile*
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 31,755 Member
    Tasaar wrote: »
    EAxis: We hear you!
    *Releases The Sims 5 exclusively for mobile*

    ROFL. That's probably exactly what will happen. :o
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1


  • daydreamer263daydreamer263 Posts: 24 Member
    I agree with you! We do not need Sims 5 YET. There is so much more content to fill in Sims 4 that the possibilities are literally endless! Plus this most recent update BEEFED. IT. UP. I have all the packs so now when it's windy out, the plants move, when the sun sets there's a perfect shadow of the window coming in, the water in the pool even looks better! I am thoroughly enjoying Sims 4! However, we will need a Sims 5 eventually. There are always areas that are needed for improvement, and right now they may be limited to what they can improve because this is also the first time they're going through an online platform for PC and Mac.

    And unpopular opinion I HATED Sims 3. I could not stand their graphics and my game play was so mundane. I felt like all of my sims looked that same unless I made them look totally outlandish. Driving cars, horses, open world, select careers, and their expansion packs were really cool don't get me wrong. But for following Sims 2, I was extremely disappointed.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 31,755 Member
    edited June 17
    I agree with you! We do not need Sims 5 YET. There is so much more content to fill in Sims 4 that the possibilities are literally endless! Plus this most recent update BEEFED. IT. UP. I have all the packs so now when it's windy out, the plants move, when the sun sets there's a perfect shadow of the window coming in, the water in the pool even looks better! I am thoroughly enjoying Sims 4! However, we will need a Sims 5 eventually. There are always areas that are needed for improvement, and right now they may be limited to what they can improve because this is also the first time they're going through an online platform for PC and Mac.

    And unpopular opinion I HATED Sims 3. I could not stand their graphics and my game play was so mundane. I felt like all of my sims looked that same unless I made them look totally outlandish. Driving cars, horses, open world, select careers, and their expansion packs were really cool don't get me wrong. But for following Sims 2, I was extremely disappointed.

    For me the problem with TS3's Sims is not the pancake face (if you turn them to the side you can see their face is very flat/no profile. That can all be pulled out in CAS) but the eyes. When they looked into the CAS mirror or any mirror they had black eyes. It was never fixed to my knowledge. The Sims Medieval had this, too but their eyes were much better in the actual game. This made all Sim in the game look like they all had the same orbits in TS3 (not the same shape). Eyes are the windows to the soul. It might have been a better Sim if I had installed default replacement eyes for TS3. I think that would have been a huge improvement. But to be fair to TS3, TS2 reused the same premade face structures over and over on all it's townies, too. If you know the twelve faces you can see in both games and even in TS4 none of them generate any other Sims other than the twelve faces. (No mixtures of features). And sometimes the townie generators get stuck on one type of face over and over.

    ETA: Another complaint I had about TS3 females were how they stood. With both legs far apart as if they were about to start doing toe touches or jumping jacks as an excersise. Who thought that is how most females stand? TS4 is much more diverse and animated than TS3 in how Sims stand, but my major gripe about Sims in TS4 is they all use the same facial expressions/animations, so even if I have a different looking Sim I be darn if they smile and oh my gosh there they are looking just like another Sim. Eyes and brow bone and cheek bone should be considered of what that would like when someone smiles or frowns etc. and not look the same on every Sim in the game. TS4 is too much of the same Sim over and over because of the animations let alone lack of personality. In my humble opinion. I really don't know how to explain what I see in TS4. But it's not individual Sims. If I raise my eyebrow it's not going to look like Spock. That's the problem to me with TS4's facial expressions, some how, they have a blanketed effect for all Sims, so when you see one you have seen them all.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1


  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 1,674 Member
    How is it possible that EA is getting away with copying the graphics of Disney's Pixel, Final Fantasy, Auto Theft & The Asian Lifesize Doll?
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,020 Member

    And unpopular opinion I HATED Sims 3. I could not stand their graphics and my game play was so mundane. I felt like all of my sims looked that same unless I made them look totally outlandish. Driving cars, horses, open world, select careers, and their expansion packs were really cool don't get me wrong. But for following Sims 2, I was extremely disappointed.


    If playing TS3 was mundane for you it's because you didn't use its vast gameplay features. There is literally so much more to do beyond just making sims and building lots! It certainly had more working gameplay than TS4's gameplay, a lot of which is broken. That's why most TS4 players just create and dress up sims and build lots.


    If you need ideas for playing TS3, just check the TS3 section for challenges. Also, just exploring the hundreds of worlds created for TS3 will inspire a lot of stories. Right now, I'm in Rflong7/13's wonderful Isle of Sims III. I took one look at that island world and fell in love with it!

    It inspired me to play an active marine biologist career in this world using Zerbu's Ultimate Careers mod. My sim will be scuba diving in the morning (actual scuba diving in TS3, not TS4's lame rabbithole scuba diving) and doing actual research on the specimens captures in the afternoon at the research lab active lot.

    But first, I decided that my sim, Emily Hunter, will go to college for a Science degree - it's more realistic that way. I want to still be able to enjoy the new world so instead of sending her to the standard university world, I downloaded lewisb40's amazing college lot. It's 50x50 but I wanted to change things up a bit and add the Group Science Project. Here is the original in my world placed in a 64x64 lot:

    Screenshot-5.jpg

    Then I moved somethings around and added the Group Science Project. I moved the parking to the left and extended the gym and annex. And here is the final result:

    At Day
    Screenshot-8.jpg

    At Night
    Screenshot-9.jpg

    I also added a commercial plaza in the center of the island. Kind of like a mall.

    Main Area at Day
    Screenshot-31.jpg

    At Night
    Screenshot-30.jpg

    Other Side of Plaza at Day
    Screenshot-24.jpg

    At Night
    Screenshot-25.jpg

    I'm testing the college right now to make sure it works in that homeworld. The professor wouldn't show up because of I have a barista for the coffee station in that lot so I turned the home across from the college into a Student Union and now the professor shows up reliably there for the active class lectures. It also has the Meet and Greet on the first day of the semester! I just have to check now to make sure that graduation works....

    I will also build an active research and development lot for my marine biologist to work in, but that's still in the works. The world already has four amazing diving lots, but I'm more than likely going to add more simply because I love scuba diving so much!

    So that's just ONE story, one scenario. There are so many other scenarios you can play with TS3 - especially since you can change the look of any of the worlds or create your own and it has so much actual gameplay - not just create stories by taking pictures and short video of them. You can actually play them out in live game mod.

    There's more to this story though, so if anyone likes, they can check in with my profile page every so often. I'll post new lots I build and how I'm setting up the stories or scenarios or challenges. I've been more active with TS3 ever since I found out that I can actually load ALL the EPs and SPs and still have it run smoothly!


  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 2,748 Member
    Beautiful work! There is no way that could be done in 4, none. Those lots are not only incredibly well done but incredibly inviting. What sim couuld resist going to either of them?
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 416 Member
    edited June 20
    @ClarionJoy You make me want to revisit TS3 with all of your posts, as it was always cumbersome to play on my old laptop before TS4 came out. Laggy, slow, and since I don't use mods I never really found a way to make it playable. I tried downloading it the other day, and Origin gave me trouble but I'm going to try again. I have a lot of the packs and feel like I never got a chance to fully explore them.

    ETA: I'm pretty sure I can't install TS3 because my OS is Catalina. Same with SimCity. AS TS2 can only be run on Windows, I basically can only play TS4.
    Post edited by NationalPokedex on
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 366 Member
    Tasaar wrote: »
    EAxis: We hear you!
    *Releases The Sims 5 exclusively for mobile*


    I highly doubt EA would make such a foolish move....Sims 5 only for mobile would mean the death of the entire Sims franchise. I think Ea is smart enough to released Sims 5 to PC and console as well as mobile. Otherwise,EA could lose 99% of its fanbase,which means losing way too much money.
    Sims 3 is great!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 16,292 Member
    @ClarionOfJoy I love the Sims 3. I absolutely understand your passion for the game. But. Every time someone indicates they're not enamored with the Sims 3 you automatically assume they don't play correctly or they're not familiar with all the Sims 3 has to offer. Is it really that difficult to accept and admit that some simmers genuinely don't like it?
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
  • Plankton027Plankton027 Posts: 37 Member
    Im new to the Sims, never owned or played anything before Sims4 so I have no comparison to previous incarnations of the game but coming from open world games to Sims 4 is interesting and also very frustrating at times. Why can I jog around Willow Creek quite happily but have to endure a loading screen if I want to visit my neighbour? Why, when playing as a teen can I go to school but not go to school?, why when building things can I not place object A on top of object B (normally a table or shelf)?.
    I have not encountered any major bugs that break gameplay (outside of drinking so much water I would drown myself) but there are hundreds of minor issues that when added together ruin the gameplay completely.
    I dont think that all of these minor issues could be fixed within the current game engine so I think that going forward the only option is to add gameplay packs to keep the masses interested while developing Sims5 which I think will be needed to fix the issues with Sims4.
    Once thats done they can all start developing Sims6 to fix the issues that will inevetibly arrive with Sims5.
    As for Mobile/Console/PC I think that Console is too large a market to ignore but forgetting about the PC players would be suicidal as they make up the vast majority that mod and create so that games remain playable well past their sell by date.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top