Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Battle For Your True Colours

I saw this challenge by @drew10player and I thought I'd convert it for Sims 4, apologies if this has already been done. I did in my version remove the one child rule because picking an heir is always part of a challenge I enjoy, however if you want to play the original way then each generation only has one child. I also change/added some goals to generations.

Premise
Automatically when creating a Sim we tend to assign all 3 traits, and that's what we consider "normal". Well, picture this: a sinister founding sim with only one negative trait, and after 10 generation transforming into a Sim of excellent quality. This challenge let's you experience the hardships of having traits, that can be both positive and negative, and how they truly impact your life.

General Rules
-Start off with a single founder
-Spouses may or may not be pre-made (depending on your choice)
-Starting off on any lot is completely fine
-No money or mood cheats
-HAVE FUN!!!! :mrgreen:

How To Play
The rules are fairly similar to a legacy, just make sure you follow the guidelines for each generation. Only the heir has to fulfil the tasks, unless it requires their spouses help to accomplish.

Generations:
Gen 1 - The Beginning
-You may only have one trait and it must be negative (Evil, Neurotic, etc)
-Max Criminal Career (Either Branch)
-Have one of the Deviance aspirations
-Children must only ever have one trait: Negative toddler trait, Semi-Negative regular trait
-Have only one friend outside the household
-Have two enemies

Gen 2 - Times are Tough
-Begin in the Culinary career
-Be fired or demoted twice (If fired join a new career)
-Live in a "Needs TLC" apartment until halfway through YA stage
-Children must only ever have one trait: Negative toddler trait, Neutral regular trait
-Only leave the home neighbourhood once per week (excluding work)
-Spouse takes care of children, you're too busy doing literally anything else

Gen 3 - Good or Bad
-Master at least one skill
-Max two different Part-time Jobs
-Have an affair
-Be Married until adult then go through divorce, never remarry
-Children must never have more than two traits: Neutral toddler Trait, Semi-Negative and Neutral regular traits

Gen 4 - I Just Don't Know
-Max Business Career (Management branch)
-Max Writing Skill
-Have three serious relationships, have children from more than one of these
-Children must never have more than two traits: Neutral toddler Trait, two Neutral regular traits
-Spouse mysteriously dies as an adult

Gen 5 - A Glimpse of Hope
-Max Athletic Career (Either branch)
-Max two skills
-Be engaged until death (never marry)
-Live with parents until they die
-Children must never have more than two traits: Neutral toddler trait, two Good regular traits

Gen 6 - Getting Better
-Be a stay-at-home parent
-Have a family aspiration
-Have toddlers get level 3 in all toddler skills
-Have Children earn at least one positive values trait
-Have good relationships with your children
-Master Cooking and Gardening skills
-Children must never have more than two traits: Good toddler trait, one Good one Excellent regular traits

Gen 7 - Just Good
-Reach top of Political Career (Either branch)
-Have a popularity asipration
-Have at least 3 good friends outside the household
-Never get engaged or married, only remain as girl/boyfriend
-Master charisma skill
-Host an event once a week
-Children can have all three traits: Good toddler trait, two Good and one Excellent regular traits

Gen 8 - Positivity
-Reach top of Law Career (may go to university if you want)
-Have and achieve soulmate aspiration
-Marry your high school sweetheart
-Have at least one set of twins
-Have a party with extended family (siblings, parents, ect.) every holiday (Winterfest, Harvestfest, New Year's Eve -I suggest also adding a summer BBQ/Bonfire event. Not Love Day you spend that day with your spouse.)
-Children can have all three traits: Good toddler trait, one Good and two Excellent regular traits

Gen 9 - Only Way Is Up
-Reach top of any career that isn't viewed negatively (or have a successful business / vet clinic/ restaurant (although I believe restaurants are still broken))
-Max five skills
-Have and achieve a Fortune aspiration
-Have max relationship with all your children
-Have a home worth at least $100,000
-Have children achieve max level in all toddler skills & be grade A students
-Children can have all traits: Good toddler trait, and all excellent regular traits

Gen 10 - You Made It!
Congrats you made it! Live your life however you may please, bask in your excellence!

Trait Classification:

Regular
Negative
Gloomy, Hot-Headed, Erratic, Glutton, Kleptomaniac, Hates Children, Evil, Mean, Non-committal

Semi-Negative
Unflirty, Childish, Clumsy, Lazy, Materialistic, Slob, Snob, Squeamish, Jealous, Loner, Paranoid

Neutral
Goofball, Geek, Cat Lover, God Lover, Child of The Ocean, Vegetarian, Bro, Self-Absorbed, Foodie

Good
Cheerful, Romantic, Art Lover, Music Lover, Child of The Island, Dance Machine, Loves the Outdoors, Neat, Insider

Excellent
Active, Creative, Genius, Perfectionist, Family Oriented, Good, Outgoing, Self-Assured, Ambitious

Toddler
Negative
Clingy, Fussy

Neutral
Inquisitive, Silly, Wild

Good
Angelic, Charmer, Independent

There it is! Please let me know if you decide to try it and also feel free to suggest any tweaks to the rules!