Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MINI MOLE - SEASON 3 - A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (THE WRAP UP EPISODE - CANCELLED ;_: )

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Just gotta wait for the final apps and then I can pick the cast! Exciting times :D

How many are missing?

Me, I only have one sim in so far 😭
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Just gotta wait for the final apps and then I can pick the cast! Exciting times :D

How many are missing?

Me, I only have one sim in so far 😭

Take your time, don't rush it :3 The more time you give it the better the Sim will be ;)
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited May 2020
    Missing apps from at least 3 people ^^ So no rush to those who haven’t yet!
    This is just a test XD
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Why is it so quiet here? 🤔
    Just waiting on two more people I believe ^^ That’s why it’s quiet! 😂
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I've been sitting around drawing all day. XD finished a bunch of sketchbook pages
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I've got a castaway mod installed for S3 so I've been busy living on an Island, I'm enjoying the solitude while we wait. B)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Just waiting on one more app! Then I’ll pick out the cast, and the game will begin ;)
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    On the one hand, I want to ensure that the last person doesn't stress themselves too much and take their time with the sims :)

On the other hand, I wanna see the cast so bad :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I'm sure the cast will be awesome :D
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I equally like all the sims I submitted, so I can't wait to see who Haylo picks
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Can't wait to see everyone's characters 😊
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Yesss, I wonder how the group will interact together as well? XD
    Banner.png
    Pressure! Gotta make a really great cast XD ahhhhh!!!

Prepare to have your sims personalities completely butchered all season 😂
    Pressure! Gotta make a really great cast XD ahhhhh!!!

Prepare to have your sims personalities completely butchered all season 😂

It's interesting to see a host's take on a character I make, because the end result is an interplay of their and my interpretations. I might get ideas that I wouldn't have otherwise gotten from the way a host portrays my sim.

I will say, however, that Turner's portrayals have been the most faithful among all the hosts, even in the dialogue that he comes up with by himself.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    When I write characters, I tend to have an image/personality of who they are in my head and what story I portray them as having or being a part of for the season. 9/10 I feel it’s completely different to the imagination and application the actual creator had and that I’ve butchered their sim into my own. Obviously it’s not a completely different sim, but its my version of their version, if that makes sense?
    When I write characters, I tend to have an image/personality of who they are in my head and what story I portray them as having or being a part of for the season. 9/10 I feel it’s completely different to the imagination and application the actual creator had and that I’ve butchered their sim into my own. Obviously it’s not a completely different sim, but its my version of their version, if that makes sense?

I see. I think Turner is really good at both using a character to fulfill a certain role or archetype, while still remaining true to the creator's vision of that character. It's art

• Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I actually can’t wait to see Haylo take my sim and tell whatever story he would like to with them, go on, free reign - do your best/worst!
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    I actually can’t wait to see Haylo take my sim and tell whatever story he would like to with them, go on, free reign - do your best/worst!

Tell me a story I've never heard

Smarties did a wonderful job with Maya, I really loved how he wrote her and he did a great job with Jin 😊 I'm really excited to see what Haylo will do with mine.
    Smarties did a wonderful job with Maya, I really loved how he wrote her and he did a great job with Jin 😊 I'm really excited to see what Haylo will do with mine.

Smarties focused more on the competitive aspect of Teresa's character and made her the cutthroat player archetype, but I think his take on her was very interesting. He came up with a lot of dialogue that I never really imagined for her, but makes a lot of sense for her character. So this is why I said that there's this sort of interplay between the creator's and the host's vision. :smiley:

icmnfrsh wrote: »

Smarties focused more on the competitive aspect of Teresa's character and made her the cutthroat player archetype, but I think his take on her was very interesting. He came up with a lot of dialogue that I never really imagined for her, but makes a lot of sense for her character. So this is why I said that there's this sort of interplay between the creator's and the host's vision. :smiley:

Same for E-Kat. Originally she was supposed to be extremely cutthroat (which she kinda was), but the motherly aspect of E-Kat is also something that I really liked about her from what Smarties did with her. I think he really made a great storyline with E-Kat being the mentor of Luke and then at the end that the student beats the teacher, for that I am actually very happy that I didn't win :tongue:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I'm sad I didn't get to show Duncan during that season xD but I hardly remember after I got eliminated cause I was sooooo pregnant.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I know it can be hard to write for other people's characters so I'm fine with however somebody writes my characters and whatever direction they take them, whatever is easier for the writer really.

I prefer having two lots of ideas because I tend to run out of ideas for sims so like Ice said, sometimes you'd get dialogue you wouldn't have had thought of yourself.

Christmas_Banner.png